Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Youtube Rewind?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I didn't even bother watching it this year.
I didn't even bother watching it this year.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
the only good part was the animators. but they left out timtom and somethingelseyt. didnt even mention stefan karl. no pewdiepie vs t series either, and they left out half of the stuff that happened this year. also.. i didnt know 99% of those youtubers
the only good part was the animators. but they left out timtom and somethingelseyt. didnt even mention stefan karl. no pewdiepie vs t series either, and they left out half of the stuff that happened this year. also.. i didnt know 99% of those youtubers
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
i don't mind yodeling kid being there so much, aside from the fact that he was popular for like, two months, but I'm genuinely confused about the ice skating??? i've heard nothing of ice skating all year, aside from yoi's movie announcement so like??? what?? my fandom is not big enough to make ice skating be on rewind.
I didn't know anyone there, I don't like that Ninja, a Twitch streamer, was on the rewind at all. I'm extremely not okay with the lack of anything Lazy Town. That lasted all year, unlike practically everything else in this video.
can someone please kill fortnite.
but EY at least there was no tik tok. Still sucked tho.

Jaiden's bit was the only thing I was genuinely okay with.
i don't mind yodeling kid being there so much, aside from the fact that he was popular for like, two months, but I'm genuinely confused about the ice skating??? i've heard nothing of ice skating all year, aside from yoi's movie announcement so like??? what?? my fandom is not big enough to make ice skating be on rewind.
I didn't know anyone there, I don't like that Ninja, a Twitch streamer, was on the rewind at all. I'm extremely not okay with the lack of anything Lazy Town. That lasted all year, unlike practically everything else in this video.

JSabfZF.gif
[quote name="Enkue" date="2018-12-09 16:22:35" ] i don't mind yodeling kid being there so much, aside from the fact that he was popular for like, two months, but I'm genuinely confused about the ice skating??? i've heard nothing of ice skating all year, aside from yoi's movie announcement so like??? what?? my fandom is not big enough to make ice skating be on rewind. I didn't know anyone there, I don't like that Ninja, a Twitch streamer, was on the rewind at all. I'm extremely not okay with the lack of anything Lazy Town. That lasted all year, unlike practically everything else in this video. can someone please kill fortnite. but EY at least there was no tik tok. Still sucked tho. Jaiden's bit was the only thing I was genuinely okay with. [/quote] I assume the skating was because of the Winter Olympics? Still I don’t get it, or really any of Youtube’s decisions this year
Enkue wrote on 2018-12-09 16:22:35:

I assume the skating was because of the Winter Olympics? Still I don’t get it, or really any of Youtube’s decisions this year
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
[center][quote name="Astrophile" date="2018-12-09 13:15:42" ] i didnt even recognize 95% of the people there "the people want baby shark" no we did not [/quote] [quote name="Alvis" date="2018-12-09 08:15:16" ] Absolutely horrible. Honestly, they get progressively worse each year. Full of cringe. Definitely can appreciate the animators, though. I don't even know who 95% of the people featured were. [/quote] [quote name="218715" date="2018-12-09 08:58:49" ] ah yes Will Smith my favorite [i]youtuber[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fu09biP.jpg[/img] too much fortnite too little newer channels yeah let them "control the youtube rewind" but make it as politically correct and family friendly as possible *cough*[img]https://i.redd.it/c5jtbw3uhw221.jpg[/img]*cough* what Liza is still doing there? My suggestion: invite channels that actually do something good and relevant for youtube community, don't rely on old faces that were popular once [/quote] It wasn't good. Youtube [b]DIDN'T[/b] listen to us. They just put in was popular and left alot of big things that happened this year. Disappointing to say the least.[/center]
Astrophile wrote on 2018-12-09 13:15:42:
i didnt even recognize 95% of the people there

"the people want baby shark" no we did not
Alvis wrote on 2018-12-09 08:15:16:
Absolutely horrible. Honestly, they get progressively worse each year. Full of cringe.

Definitely can appreciate the animators, though.

I don't even know who 95% of the people featured were.
218715 wrote on 2018-12-09 08:58:49:
ah yes Will Smith my favorite youtuber Fu09biP.jpg

too much fortnite

too little newer channels

yeah let them "control the youtube rewind" but make it as politically correct and family friendly as possible

*cough*c5jtbw3uhw221.jpg*cough*

what Liza is still doing there?

My suggestion: invite channels that actually do something good and relevant for youtube community, don't rely on old faces that were popular once
It wasn't good. Youtube DIDN'T listen to us. They just put in was popular and left alot of big things that happened this year. Disappointing to say the least.
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
I mean, to be honest, when has Youtube EVER listened to it's consumers? Heck, it doesn't even care about it's creators enough to give them proper ad coverage smh
I mean, to be honest, when has Youtube EVER listened to it's consumers? Heck, it doesn't even care about it's creators enough to give them proper ad coverage smh
6klg2iF.png
|| ALL HAIL THE STORMCATCHER||
[quote name="Raytini02" date="2018-12-08 07:13:09" ] I was happy erold story got in... apart from that... N O [/quote] Same! The only parts I liked were the animators (especially jaiden and the pewdiepie chair)
Raytini02 wrote on 2018-12-08 07:13:09:
I was happy erold story got in... apart from that... N O

Same! The only parts I liked were the animators (especially jaiden and the pewdiepie chair)
@FilthyCasual the animation crew were the slight saving grace of the video, made it somewhat bearable to watch :')
@FilthyCasual the animation crew were the slight saving grace of the video, made it somewhat bearable to watch :')
6klg2iF.png
|| ALL HAIL THE STORMCATCHER||
I.. sorta liked it? It was better than last year, at least. I cringed a bit at most parts, but I'm very happy the animators, Markiplier, Casey, Baby Shark, and the Try Guys were in it. They were very, very out of touch with their community (so much so that Jaiden was kind enough to even leave a Pewdiepie reference, even with the comments screaming about how much they wanted him in it), but at least it didn't have Logan Paul dabbing constantly.

me lowkey loving the baby shark song despite what people say
I.. sorta liked it? It was better than last year, at least. I cringed a bit at most parts, but I'm very happy the animators, Markiplier, Casey, Baby Shark, and the Try Guys were in it. They were very, very out of touch with their community (so much so that Jaiden was kind enough to even leave a Pewdiepie reference, even with the comments screaming about how much they wanted him in it), but at least it didn't have Logan Paul dabbing constantly.

me lowkey loving the baby shark song despite what people say

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
As much as I like that they shoutout recognition for different representations, It was cringy for me. I can't believe they included Ninja like isn't he a Twitch streamer famous with a youtube as a side channel where he post some of his twitch streams? And I guess it kinda became boring because the bonfire part is full of like discussions and talking? I mean they could just show those recognitions in a different way I guess but hey what do I know in these kinds of stuffs. XD

The only good thing here is the animation team(including Lucas), bongo cat plus my favs(Try guys and mark) .
As much as I like that they shoutout recognition for different representations, It was cringy for me. I can't believe they included Ninja like isn't he a Twitch streamer famous with a youtube as a side channel where he post some of his twitch streams? And I guess it kinda became boring because the bonfire part is full of like discussions and talking? I mean they could just show those recognitions in a different way I guess but hey what do I know in these kinds of stuffs. XD

The only good thing here is the animation team(including Lucas), bongo cat plus my favs(Try guys and mark) .
imcD9.gif

Falynn | 21
Lost somewhere

1 2 3 4 5 6