Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Youtube Rewind?
1 2 3 4 5 6
So much fortnite. So much cringe. And why is Ninja the main fortnite player? I don't watch him or have any connections to that game, but isn't he a streamer on twitch? He's not a youtuber.

But to give credit where credit is due, I was pleased with the screentime they gave to people. A few seconds each is such an improvement from last year were they were on the screen for 1/8 of a second.
So much fortnite. So much cringe. And why is Ninja the main fortnite player? I don't watch him or have any connections to that game, but isn't he a streamer on twitch? He's not a youtuber.

But to give credit where credit is due, I was pleased with the screentime they gave to people. A few seconds each is such an improvement from last year were they were on the screen for 1/8 of a second.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
This years YouTube rewind was terrible. Like almost everyone else, I liked seeing the animators like the Odds1Out. I also found it really boring, maybe that was just me though.
This years YouTube rewind was terrible. Like almost everyone else, I liked seeing the animators like the Odds1Out. I also found it really boring, maybe that was just me though.
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
Yeah, i wasnt subscribed to anyone in that video except WOW Presents that Trixie and Katya do Uhhhhnnn on. Other than that it was just mostly Crapnite and Kpoop related and I’m not here for it.
Yeah, i wasnt subscribed to anyone in that video except WOW Presents that Trixie and Katya do Uhhhhnnn on. Other than that it was just mostly Crapnite and Kpoop related and I’m not here for it.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
The part with Jaiden was good but the rest was trash
The part with Jaiden was good but the rest was trash
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Video start: no Pewds,disliked
*Proceeds to reference Fortnite* : no,this year's rewind needs death just like the last's one
Video start: no Pewds,disliked
*Proceeds to reference Fortnite* : no,this year's rewind needs death just like the last's one
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
it sucked, anyone else couldve made a better youtube rewind than youtube themselves

also no pewds vs t series. huge part of 2018
it sucked, anyone else couldve made a better youtube rewind than youtube themselves

also no pewds vs t series. huge part of 2018
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
Sister squad ^^
Sister squad ^^
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
lol, wut?
lol, wut?
There wasn't even any Hazbin Hotel! C'mon, that was #1 trending not even a month ago!
There wasn't even any Hazbin Hotel! C'mon, that was #1 trending not even a month ago!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
baby shark needs death
baby shark needs death
Hello LGBT Community
1 2 3 4 5 6