Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What would you look like as a dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hmm... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=28&tertgene=6&winggene=5&wings=23&auth=c7e9e6f9ee617b3b119d6f10cc0b98c680ac7429&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Coatl because I'm more of a pacifist when it comes to things. Wasp and ice eyes represent my more cold and "get away from me" side. Seraph to represent my soft side, which is around friends mostly. Crackle to represent my more fragile side, which can channel itself into rather... explosive anger. And finally, my favorite color is blue, which explains the colors. I also love water.
Hmm...
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=28&tertgene=6&winggene=5&wings=23&auth=c7e9e6f9ee617b3b119d6f10cc0b98c680ac7429&dummyext=prev.png
Coatl because I'm more of a pacifist when it comes to things.
Wasp and ice eyes represent my more cold and "get away from me" side.
Seraph to represent my soft side, which is around friends mostly.
Crackle to represent my more fragile side, which can channel itself into rather... explosive anger.
And finally, my favorite color is blue, which explains the colors. I also love water.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=116&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=116&auth=661707fac09b470d6029101b95ab06f6ad743d48&dummyext=prev.png[/img] i think id be something like this? no particular reason for the genes/colors i chose i just like how it looks and i always imagined i would look similar to this if i were a dragon (also arcane eyes because arcane flight ftw)
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=116&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=116&auth=661707fac09b470d6029101b95ab06f6ad743d48&dummyext=prev.png
i think id be something like this? no particular reason for the genes/colors i chose i just like how it looks and i always imagined i would look similar to this if i were a dragon
(also arcane eyes because arcane flight ftw)
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
111eater of snacks, liker of bugs
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=13&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=22&winggene=5&wings=134&auth=f83bceb3bfafb875b0e979fcabd53f64bc24cacd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Spiral because I'm flexible oops (I can put my entire leg behind my head and chase somebody) Cream because I'm pale as heck. Petals because I absolutely love plants! Seraph because it reminds me of birds! I love birds! Peacock because I absolutely love them as well! Firefly because fireflies are such a pleasant sight for me to look at! Lemon because I love sour things! Nature because of the same reason as petals! Faceted because I wear glasses and it looked like it'd match fairly well with "blurry sight" or something along those lines.
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=13&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=22&winggene=5&wings=134&auth=f83bceb3bfafb875b0e979fcabd53f64bc24cacd&dummyext=prev.png
Spiral because I'm flexible oops (I can put my entire leg behind my head and chase somebody)
Cream because I'm pale as heck.
Petals because I absolutely love plants!
Seraph because it reminds me of birds! I love birds!
Peacock because I absolutely love them as well!
Firefly because fireflies are such a pleasant sight for me to look at!
Lemon because I love sour things!
Nature because of the same reason as petals!
Faceted because I wear glasses and it looked like it'd match fairly well with "blurry sight" or something along those lines.
Hello LGBT Community
@Blod! Omgosh I love it XD btw i kill electrical things too I don’t even know how! :,(
@Blod! Omgosh I love it XD btw i kill electrical things too I don’t even know how! :,(
@OddityPol

Thanks, it suits me very well~ ^w^
same here.. i dunno either ^^;;;;
@OddityPol

Thanks, it suits me very well~ ^w^
same here.. i dunno either ^^;;;;
[color=360705][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=158&tertgene=8&winggene=3&wings=140&auth=2082af973fc56291de731d548f714b306181fda4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]bogsneak[/b] - i'm hecking lazy and hecking tiny, just like the alchemy salamanders. also, very solitary. [b]silver skink[/b] - i myself love rain and the colors of the clouds that foretell it. my personality is on the outside, like a reptile, a kuudere or hinedere- cold and unforgiving, until you break my shell. [b]metals eyespot[/b] - i definitely prefer to observe over modify, which is expected of my sornian sign, the umbral flow- preferring to subtly modify rather than actively modify. also it does a matchy matchy with the silver primary. [b]pumpkin spines[/b] - once again, it matches with the silver primary. spines is something you'd expect of me, because i can DEFINITELY be hostile in the wrong circumstances. i'm slightly terrifying, but below i'm an absolute softie. [b]ice rare[/b] - my eyes are heavily debated to be blue or grey, so they're both. i definitely do act like an ice dragon, as a kuudere/hinedere. those two are especially associated with ice and shadow, the flight my personality is similar to along with my eyes, and my sornian sign.
dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=158&tertgene=8&winggene=3&wings=140&auth=2082af973fc56291de731d548f714b306181fda4&dummyext=prev.png
bogsneak - i'm hecking lazy and hecking tiny, just like the alchemy salamanders. also, very solitary.
silver skink - i myself love rain and the colors of the clouds that foretell it. my personality is on the outside, like a reptile, a kuudere or hinedere- cold and unforgiving, until you break my shell.
metals eyespot - i definitely prefer to observe over modify, which is expected of my sornian sign, the umbral flow- preferring to subtly modify rather than actively modify. also it does a matchy matchy with the silver primary.
pumpkin spines - once again, it matches with the silver primary. spines is something you'd expect of me, because i can DEFINITELY be hostile in the wrong circumstances. i'm slightly terrifying, but below i'm an absolute softie.
ice rare - my eyes are heavily debated to be blue or grey, so they're both. i definitely do act like an ice dragon, as a kuudere/hinedere. those two are especially associated with ice and shadow, the flight my personality is similar to along with my eyes, and my sornian sign.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@OddityPol [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=5&wings=74&auth=c763f3fa8c337b543da78fc53a8c051fe5ba1f31&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@OddityPol

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=5&wings=74&auth=c763f3fa8c337b543da78fc53a8c051fe5ba1f31&dummyext=prev.png
UqHFmmO.png- - - He/Him
FR +9 hours
Dragons and DA
[center]@OddityPol I think this is good? ;u; [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=21&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=c3e3fec987396f6d4ce972ba253d6c06d555f146&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Mirror[/b], because even tho I don't really like teamwork, I always need to see people around me, at least once a week xD Also because I'm polyamorous, and I feel like mirrors, as murder pups, could definitely be polyamorous as well! [b]Black and white colored[/b], because this is actually the colors of my wardrobe, even when I try to have colors I always end with black and white shirts. The [b]Tapir [/b]gene is here to represent that: the shirts I always wear! [b]Bee [/b]gene because even tho I don't show it, I'm easily breakable I guess. Also because my love for insects is too big// The [b]Runes [/b]are here to show that I always try to stay witchy in my life, and also to show that I love to create things. The futhark alphabet is an aesthetic and a thing I love too? And coloring this gene with [b]Eldritch [/b]tells what kind of dark universes I tend to like the most xD [b]Wind [/b]is obviously because I want to travel a lot, I love discovering things and the wind aesthetic is... it's bae! And those are the [b]rare eyes[/b] because they look lighter, and I have blue-green-grey-ish eyes ahah![/center]
@OddityPol I think this is good? ;u;

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=21&breed=3&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=c3e3fec987396f6d4ce972ba253d6c06d555f146&dummyext=prev.png

Mirror, because even tho I don't really like teamwork, I always need to see people around me, at least once a week xD
Also because I'm polyamorous, and I feel like mirrors, as murder pups, could definitely be polyamorous as well!
Black and white colored, because this is actually the colors of my wardrobe, even when I try to have colors I always end with black and white shirts.
The Tapir gene is here to represent that: the shirts I always wear!
Bee gene because even tho I don't show it, I'm easily breakable I guess. Also because my love for insects is too big//
The Runes are here to show that I always try to stay witchy in my life, and also to show that I love to create things. The futhark alphabet is an aesthetic and a thing I love too? And coloring this gene with Eldritch tells what kind of dark universes I tend to like the most xD
Wind is obviously because I want to travel a lot, I love discovering things and the wind aesthetic is... it's bae! And those are the rare eyes because they look lighter, and I have blue-green-grey-ish eyes ahah!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Shikieiki I love it! Also everyone’s descriptions are putting mine to shame... might have to go back and do me some editing... O—o

@Arinyl I want dragon you in my lair!! XD also murder pups! Lol! So much love for that!
@Shikieiki I love it! Also everyone’s descriptions are putting mine to shame... might have to go back and do me some editing... O—o

@Arinyl I want dragon you in my lair!! XD also murder pups! Lol! So much love for that!
@OddityPol Ahah thank you! I also want dragon me in my lair, I maybe created a dream dragon here oops//
And don't worry about your description, I think it's cool?
@OddityPol Ahah thank you! I also want dragon me in my lair, I maybe created a dream dragon here oops//
And don't worry about your description, I think it's cool?
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his