Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What would you look like as a dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[s][/s][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=117&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=148&auth=e050f783aa76f507c1d73b287ea1ee22c27aee1b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=2]Skydancer Female | Teal Ripple | Lapis Butterfly | Cerulean Glimmer | Water Unusual[/size] [b]Skydancer[/b] because I'm thin and on the small side. Also I just really like the breed tbh I love the [b]Water[/b]. I grew up visiting beaches, and it means a lot to me. Also I just really like blue [b]Ripple[/b] helps boost that water affinity, but I've always seen myself as a flexible person, and like the water ripples, I can adapt to many situations. [b]Butterfly[/b] because like a catterpillar, I'm still growing into the person I'm meant to be. [size=0][s]ok I just really like Lapis Butterfly so[/s][/size] [b]Glimmer[/b] doesn't really have any meaning, I just really like the gene on this build [size=0]and now i have scried another dragon I need in my life ;_;[/size]
dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=117&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=148&auth=e050f783aa76f507c1d73b287ea1ee22c27aee1b&dummyext=prev.png
Skydancer Female | Teal Ripple | Lapis Butterfly | Cerulean Glimmer | Water Unusual
Skydancer because I'm thin and on the small side. Also I just really like the breed tbh

I love the Water. I grew up visiting beaches, and it means a lot to me. Also I just really like blue

Ripple helps boost that water affinity, but I've always seen myself as a flexible person, and like the water ripples, I can adapt to many situations.

Butterfly because like a catterpillar, I'm still growing into the person I'm meant to be. ok I just really like Lapis Butterfly so

Glimmer doesn't really have any meaning, I just really like the gene on this build

and now i have scried another dragon I need in my life ;_;
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=20&winggene=13&wings=23&auth=f3766a02f1f79711a6f611e3be6d6b6bf8a87288&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Wildclaw because it looks like a dinosaur and im a huge dino nerd i chose blue shades because im a quiet, reserved person. Butterfly gene is there because im somewhat fragile (mentally),and Ghost because im so insignificant. But all the eyes are there because i usually see alot of weird stuff that people thought i didnt see
dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=20&winggene=13&wings=23&auth=f3766a02f1f79711a6f611e3be6d6b6bf8a87288&dummyext=prev.png

Wildclaw because it looks like a dinosaur and im a huge dino nerd
i chose blue shades because im a quiet, reserved person. Butterfly gene is there because im somewhat fragile (mentally),and Ghost because im so insignificant. But all the eyes are there because i usually see alot of weird stuff that people thought i didnt see
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=9&breed=12&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=23&winggene=6&wings=20&auth=7135c98fbc652fa6a7e90e0fc7efca78855c1f5d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]Coatl Female/ Antique Piebald / Navy Current / Storm Ringlets[/i] [b]Piebald[/b] because It looks like koi fish scale patterns, representing the tranquillity and wisdom. [b]Antique[/b] because it reminds me of historical artefacts, and I love history. [b]Current[/b] Represents the ocean waves, the way I love the ocean. [b]Navy[/b] because it's my favourite colour and I want to join the navy one day. [b]Ringlets[/b] because they give a sweet, lady-like appearance. [b]Storm[/b] represents an adventurous soul. [b]Coatl[/b] because they have very peculiar behaviours and look very soft! Also because I prefer to solve things the diplomatic way and well, WEIRD NOISES XD My element would be [b]water[/b] because I'm strongly connected to the ocean and I have a very stormy personality, unpredictable and even a little bit cold.
dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=9&breed=12&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=23&winggene=6&wings=20&auth=7135c98fbc652fa6a7e90e0fc7efca78855c1f5d&dummyext=prev.png

Coatl Female/ Antique Piebald / Navy Current / Storm Ringlets

Piebald because It looks like koi fish scale patterns, representing the tranquillity and wisdom. Antique because it reminds me of historical artefacts, and I love history.

Current Represents the ocean waves, the way I love the ocean. Navy because it's my favourite colour and I want to join the navy one day.

Ringlets because they give a sweet, lady-like appearance. Storm represents an adventurous soul.

Coatl because they have very peculiar behaviours and look very soft! Also because I prefer to solve things the diplomatic way and well, WEIRD NOISES XD

My element would be water because I'm strongly connected to the ocean and I have a very stormy personality, unpredictable and even a little bit cold.
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=10&wings=121&auth=a9059df5ccc68770c68ba74eaaee893fecbc8286&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Yeah I'm boring
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=10&wings=121&auth=a9059df5ccc68770c68ba74eaaee893fecbc8286&dummyext=prev.png
Yeah I'm boring
akueye3.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=5&winggene=3&wings=9&auth=cf39b69e24ef46c700192639d2a0583a608dfa8d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Black Pinstripe, Black Eye Spots, Black Underbelly, Imperial, Ice Multi-Gaze Picking a breed was tough, but I think I'd be an [b]Imperial[/b] since their lore states they are reserved with their words and difficult to read if you don't know them well enough. [b]Ice[/b] element 'cuz people who don't really know me tend to see me as cold or hostile. [b]Multi-Gaze[/b] eyes 'cuz I get paranoid due to trust-issues, so always gotta be looking around especially when alone and look for the source of sudden noises. The colours and genes are mostly based on my wardrobe/what I like. Black/White/Grey is pretty much all I wear. [b]Pinstripe[/b] is 'cuz I like stripes (despite the fact I have barely any stripe-y clothes) and [b]Eye Spots[/b] is kinda the same idea as the Multi-Gaze. [b]Underbelly[/b] is 'cuz I don't care at all about fashion and pretty much just wear whatever is comfortable (which mostly just consists of tracksuit pants/shorts/t-shirts), the colours and gene is basic but it works for me. This was an interesting lil thing and it's cool to see other's dragon personas!
dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=5&winggene=3&wings=9&auth=cf39b69e24ef46c700192639d2a0583a608dfa8d&dummyext=prev.png
Black Pinstripe, Black Eye Spots, Black Underbelly, Imperial, Ice Multi-Gaze

Picking a breed was tough, but I think I'd be an Imperial since their lore states they are reserved with their words and difficult to read if you don't know them well enough.

Ice element 'cuz people who don't really know me tend to see me as cold or hostile. Multi-Gaze eyes 'cuz I get paranoid due to trust-issues, so always gotta be looking around especially when alone and look for the source of sudden noises.

The colours and genes are mostly based on my wardrobe/what I like. Black/White/Grey is pretty much all I wear. Pinstripe is 'cuz I like stripes (despite the fact I have barely any stripe-y clothes) and Eye Spots is kinda the same idea as the Multi-Gaze. Underbelly is 'cuz I don't care at all about fashion and pretty much just wear whatever is comfortable (which mostly just consists of tracksuit pants/shorts/t-shirts), the colours and gene is basic but it works for me.

This was an interesting lil thing and it's cool to see other's dragon personas!
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
i tried ;w; [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=10&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=22&winggene=13&wings=98&auth=89786eb24f65ae92c4f7b96ad42281d63e73b099&dummyext=prev.png[/img] the [b]cherub[/b] is just because i dont feel like any of the other genes fit me all that well. [b]copper[/b] is because i feel like id be more earth toned but blue is my favorite color and copper shows off those colors nicely! [b]butterfly[/b] is a little more complicated. ive seen people here use bee to represent fragility but its too apparent for me. i usually hide my emotions and butterfly wings dont really appear fragile but they are. even up close its hard to tell unless you know. [b]gloom[/b] is for similar reasons. i dont think anyone has been meaner to me than myself. midnight could be an alternative since night seems to be the time for overthinking things. [b]firefly[/b]! it represents the things that bring joy and light to my life. in that case, i couldve chosen a color brighter than [b]marigold[/b] but i cant rely on these things all the time. also because the people who are part of this joy cant change my mind on certain self-doubting things, so the colors a little duller than it could be. a [b]tundra[/b] because they like talking to others, but are perfectly fine with just enjoying the company. in my case, this is only with people i already know since i have limited social skills irl (talking is scary, ok?). the [b]earth[/b] eyes are just because i have brown eyes and i wouldnt feel comfy with a different color, even if the flight would be better for my personality. [s]hhh i feel like its too long and explain-y[/s]
i tried ;w;

dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=10&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=22&winggene=13&wings=98&auth=89786eb24f65ae92c4f7b96ad42281d63e73b099&dummyext=prev.png

the cherub is just because i dont feel like any of the other genes fit me all that well. copper is because i feel like id be more earth toned but blue is my favorite color and copper shows off those colors nicely!

butterfly is a little more complicated. ive seen people here use bee to represent fragility but its too apparent for me. i usually hide my emotions and butterfly wings dont really appear fragile but they are. even up close its hard to tell unless you know. gloom is for similar reasons. i dont think anyone has been meaner to me than myself. midnight could be an alternative since night seems to be the time for overthinking things.

firefly! it represents the things that bring joy and light to my life. in that case, i couldve chosen a color brighter than marigold but i cant rely on these things all the time. also because the people who are part of this joy cant change my mind on certain self-doubting things, so the colors a little duller than it could be.

a tundra because they like talking to others, but are perfectly fine with just enjoying the company. in my case, this is only with people i already know since i have limited social skills irl (talking is scary, ok?). the earth eyes are just because i have brown eyes and i wouldnt feel comfy with a different color, even if the flight would be better for my personality.

hhh i feel like its too long and explain-y
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=2&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=61&auth=bdf172260fbce885e9918fbc9d578a8cca036f61&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Wildclaw[/b] because I love to run, and I love to hike and spend time in nature, no matter what type of nature that is. [b]Tiger(Tan)[/b] Because I love animals of all kinds, not just cats. birds are my particular favorite. Tan is because although it is one of my favorite colors, I just feel like i'm not quite sure of myself and what I want to be doing with my life. Tan has a strange existence of being many colors but just one and no one is quite sure what that is. [b]Toxin(Maroon)[/b]Toxin is because I can be pretty chaotic in nature but also subdued and tend to not talk to people and spend most of my time online. Toxin is used for this because it can change a color drastically like the chaotic part of me and be sometimes the exact same like when i'm alone and those rare times when I don't freeze up as much when talking to people. Maroon is because it is my favorite color. But also because, honestly I feel comfortable when i'm wearing and/or looking at it, for no particular reason. [b]Runes(Obsidian)[/b] This is one where the color and gene actually mean the same thing! Runes is magical writing, and I love writing and reading, hence the color which is like ink. The fact that Runes is magical writing actually works really well because whenever i'm writing or reading I mentally become a part of that world and experience it as the characters are, making writing and reading a way to explore the world and the ones beyond! I get to invent worlds and then 'live' in them. [b]Fire(Primal)[/b] I always feel like there's this drive inside of me telling me I have to go! I have to do something! Be somewhere! It feels like a flame of determination and perseverance that tells me I can do the thing! If it were ever to go out or be removed, I feel like i'd lose a crucial part of my self.
dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=2&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=61&auth=bdf172260fbce885e9918fbc9d578a8cca036f61&dummyext=prev.png

Wildclaw because I love to run, and I love to hike and spend time in nature, no matter what type of nature that is.
Tiger(Tan) Because I love animals of all kinds, not just cats. birds are my particular favorite. Tan is because although it is one of my favorite colors, I just feel like i'm not quite sure of myself and what I want to be doing with my life. Tan has a strange existence of being many colors but just one and no one is quite sure what that is.
Toxin(Maroon)Toxin is because I can be pretty chaotic in nature but also subdued and tend to not talk to people and spend most of my time online. Toxin is used for this because it can change a color drastically like the chaotic part of me and be sometimes the exact same like when i'm alone and those rare times when I don't freeze up as much when talking to people. Maroon is because it is my favorite color. But also because, honestly I feel comfortable when i'm wearing and/or looking at it, for no particular reason.
Runes(Obsidian) This is one where the color and gene actually mean the same thing! Runes is magical writing, and I love writing and reading, hence the color which is like ink. The fact that Runes is magical writing actually works really well because whenever i'm writing or reading I mentally become a part of that world and experience it as the characters are, making writing and reading a way to explore the world and the ones beyond! I get to invent worlds and then 'live' in them.
Fire(Primal) I always feel like there's this drive inside of me telling me I have to go! I have to do something! Be somewhere! It feels like a flame of determination and perseverance that tells me I can do the thing! If it were ever to go out or be removed, I feel like i'd lose a crucial part of my self.
[center]I mean, I don't have a small essay worth of thought put into me but hey! I'm cute as hell. (Like a coatl.) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=4&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=22&winggene=5&wings=71&auth=c358a2596023d43c22da1393c19c6405580f8974&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I chose sunset since orange is one of my favorite colors in general (it reminds me of fall, you know?) and sunset is my favorite FR orange. Seraph in sapphire... Well, it matches the primary really well and I love bright colors. Blue is also one of my favorites so, you know. (And seraph on coatls is criminally underrated.) Firefly I chose 'cause I like bugs. I guess I'm attracted to the faceted eyes for the same reason. (And chose water 'cause again, I like cohesion with color schemes.) And the whole color scheme reminds me of horrifically, beautifully tacky clothes from the 80's and 90's you can find at thrift stores or a movie theater carpet. I [i]love[/i] that kind of thing. [size=1]Also I made him a guy since I've been taking into serious consideration that I might be trans. Maybe. I'm looking into it with a therapist...[/size][/center]
I mean, I don't have a small essay worth of thought put into me but hey! I'm cute as hell. (Like a coatl.)

dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=4&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=22&winggene=5&wings=71&auth=c358a2596023d43c22da1393c19c6405580f8974&dummyext=prev.png

I chose sunset since orange is one of my favorite colors in general (it reminds me of fall, you know?) and sunset is my favorite FR orange.

Seraph in sapphire... Well, it matches the primary really well and I love bright colors. Blue is also one of my favorites so, you know. (And seraph on coatls is criminally underrated.)

Firefly I chose 'cause I like bugs. I guess I'm attracted to the faceted eyes for the same reason. (And chose water 'cause again, I like cohesion with color schemes.)

And the whole color scheme reminds me of horrifically, beautifully tacky clothes from the 80's and 90's you can find at thrift stores or a movie theater carpet. I love that kind of thing.

Also I made him a guy since I've been taking into serious consideration that I might be trans. Maybe. I'm looking into it with a therapist...
@Knoxxi Omg that's so pretty...
@Knoxxi Omg that's so pretty...
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=18&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=22&winggene=14&wings=138&auth=c267e2041efa1ef7506df230ab2819e76f7814d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Guardian because I'm kind of isolated, but I'm really protective of the things I love White primary because I'm pale as h e c c Sable secondary because my hair is brown Red tertiary because my name is Ruby, and red's my favourite colour I just accidentally created a dream dragon oh no
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=18&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=22&winggene=14&wings=138&auth=c267e2041efa1ef7506df230ab2819e76f7814d2&dummyext=prev.png

Guardian because I'm kind of isolated, but I'm really protective of the things I love

White primary because I'm pale as h e c c

Sable secondary because my hair is brown

Red tertiary because my name is Ruby, and red's my favourite colour

I just accidentally created a dream dragon oh no
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9