Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe Your Favorite Comics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- Robot angst. That's it that's the comic
- Local man who took over the world and was defeated decides he still isn't done yet and now the world is almost destroyed again but he's still getting his butt kicked by a bunch of small furries
- Robot angst. That's it that's the comic
- Local man who took over the world and was defeated decides he still isn't done yet and now the world is almost destroyed again but he's still getting his butt kicked by a bunch of small furries
- The power of trans guy and friends, ft evil insects
- Chubby girl is epic, and none of yall should worry about your looks, oh lord the faries are wild, also everyone is in love with that one teacher???
- life is depressed, death is tall. yeah we gay, keep scrolling.
- oH GOD ITS THE RING- wait no nvm its a small child- WAIT WHA-
- The power of trans guy and friends, ft evil insects
- Chubby girl is epic, and none of yall should worry about your looks, oh lord the faries are wild, also everyone is in love with that one teacher???
- life is depressed, death is tall. yeah we gay, keep scrolling.
- oH GOD ITS THE RING- wait no nvm its a small child- WAIT WHA-
n9ssuxW.gif
They/It | FR +8 | INFP | :]
OxagJgG.pngQUIpVFE.png

1UI2JZj.gif
One adult, three twelve-year-olds and a thirteen-year-old deal with the various issues that crop up in a middle school full of ghosts and spirits.

A sheltered redhead discovers he has mystical powers, gets knocked out repeatedly and eventually flees his corrupt society with a cool purple-haired lady and a child.

A Swede, a Dane, a Norwegian and two Finns search for books in a zombie-infested wilderness. An Icelander later arrives to help.

A demon child creates a girl for science class, what will she do?

Local nonbinary teen is aiming for a dubious public office while dealing with trauma.

1920s cats.

(All of these are webcomics and I’m really looking for a buddy to chat about the first one if you recognize it!!)
One adult, three twelve-year-olds and a thirteen-year-old deal with the various issues that crop up in a middle school full of ghosts and spirits.

A sheltered redhead discovers he has mystical powers, gets knocked out repeatedly and eventually flees his corrupt society with a cool purple-haired lady and a child.

A Swede, a Dane, a Norwegian and two Finns search for books in a zombie-infested wilderness. An Icelander later arrives to help.

Local nonbinary teen is aiming for a dubious public office while dealing with trauma.

1920s cats.

(All of these are webcomics and I’m really looking for a buddy to chat about the first one if you recognize it!!)
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
[quote name="@Erniath" date="2020-07-30 17:17:44" ] One adult, three twelve-year-olds and a thirteen-year-old deal with the various issues that crop up in a middle school full of ghosts and spirits. A demon child creates a girl for science class, what will she do? Local nonbinary teen is aiming for a dubious public office while dealing with trauma. (All of these are webcomics and I’m really looking for a buddy to chat about the first one if you recognize it!!) [/quote] -Paranatural? -Devil's Candy! -Never Satisfied?
@Erniath wrote on 2020-07-30 17:17:44:

-Paranatural?
-Devil's Candy!
-Never Satisfied?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="buggy101" date="2020-07-30 18:26:16" ] -Paranatural? -Devil's Candy! -Never Satisfied? [/quote] Yes!!
buggy101 wrote on 2020-07-30 18:26:16:
-Paranatural?
-Devil's Candy!
-Never Satisfied?

Yes!!
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
[quote name="Eld" date="2019-10-07 18:33:27" ] sometimes a ghost says hello to a specific body part of yours and now that body part is your friend [/quote] Monster Pulse?
Eld wrote on 2019-10-07 18:33:27:
sometimes a ghost says hello to a specific body part of yours and now that body part is your friend
Monster Pulse?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Ow yea, here it come:
- Bone head on flaming motorcykle arguing with his host for entire series, also kills demons by making them remember all cringe they did in past
- Ew, a Spider
- Blue rat beating up doctor egg
- Hero-Boy who likes to broke all his bones because he don't care 'bout hospital bills
- The best Invander You'll ever see... and probably the last

Comics, if somebody wants to know: Ghost Rider, Spiderman, S o n i c, BNHA, Invander Zim
Ow yea, here it come:
- Bone head on flaming motorcykle arguing with his host for entire series, also kills demons by making them remember all cringe they did in past
- Ew, a Spider
- Blue rat beating up doctor egg
- Hero-Boy who likes to broke all his bones because he don't care 'bout hospital bills
- The best Invander You'll ever see... and probably the last

Comics, if somebody wants to know: Ghost Rider, Spiderman, S o n i c, BNHA, Invander Zim
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
I'm gonna get you Kirby
I'm gonna get you Kirby
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="@LoversMasque" date="2020-09-27 15:34:15" ] I'm gonna get you Kirby [/quote] *Inhale* "I'm gonna get me, Kirby."
@LoversMasque wrote on 2020-09-27 15:34:15:
I'm gonna get you Kirby
*Inhale*
"I'm gonna get me, Kirby."
dude kills people because he needs to keep a wall painted with wet blood or else a monster will get out

sorry thats literally the only comic i like sxdfcgvbhj
dude kills people because he needs to keep a wall painted with wet blood or else a monster will get out

sorry thats literally the only comic i like sxdfcgvbhj
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8