Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe Your Favorite Comics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Former supervillain becomes a secret agent to atone for his crimes. Then, things get meta.

High school journalism club goes looking for ghost stories and finds Lovecraftian horrors.
Former supervillain becomes a secret agent to atone for his crimes. Then, things get meta.

High school journalism club goes looking for ghost stories and finds Lovecraftian horrors.
Grumpy sea elf hallucinates his dead best friend. (Attempted) murder happens.

A bunch of British superheroes have no idea how to magic. Also John Lennon is an alien.

Bwa-ha-ha. But in Hell.

@browncoatparadox

My roommies are absolutely obsessed with The Book About The Squirrel Person. They even have the novels. :D
Grumpy sea elf hallucinates his dead best friend. (Attempted) murder happens.

A bunch of British superheroes have no idea how to magic. Also John Lennon is an alien.

Bwa-ha-ha. But in Hell.

@browncoatparadox

My roommies are absolutely obsessed with The Book About The Squirrel Person. They even have the novels. :D
dude just won’t die, commits crimes while... also..... stopping crimes?

ww2 survivor/assassin adopts his child doppelgänger after it tries to kill him, also there’s a cat. why? because she’s cute

i’m so curious about what all of these are...
dude just won’t die, commits crimes while... also..... stopping crimes?

ww2 survivor/assassin adopts his child doppelgänger after it tries to kill him, also there’s a cat. why? because she’s cute

i’m so curious about what all of these are...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
C U T E G A E B R I T I S H B O I I S
C U T E G A E B R I T I S H B O I I S
E76-FF5-E2-CF16-4-B9-C-BB53-FF494-EA76-BCA.gif
TheGodQueen
» she/him
» Lilith
» fr +8h

» Tumblr
» Instagram
» Wishlist
2-F8-EA3-E2-8-FD2-4-FFC-A81-A-F3-ACEA483220.gif
[quote name="roadworthy" date="2019-08-17 19:49:09" ] A bunch of British superheroes have no idea how to magic. Also John Lennon is an alien. [/quote] ...wha-what?
roadworthy wrote on 2019-08-17 19:49:09:

...wha-what?
E76-FF5-E2-CF16-4-B9-C-BB53-FF494-EA76-BCA.gif
TheGodQueen
» she/him
» Lilith
» fr +8h

» Tumblr
» Instagram
» Wishlist
2-F8-EA3-E2-8-FD2-4-FFC-A81-A-F3-ACEA483220.gif
orange hair sword boi fights evil ghosts
orange hair sword boi fights evil ghosts
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Have you ever wanted to learn the insane origins of Sonic the Hedgehog's planet? No? Well here it is anyways. Also this happens [img]https://i.imgur.com/DTTGkcs.jpg[/img]
Have you ever wanted to learn the insane origins of Sonic the Hedgehog's planet? No? Well here it is anyways.

Also this happens
DTTGkcs.jpg
cDDSaqc.png
a child summons forth a deadly beast using only their mental powers, they then proceed to complain incessantly to said deadly beast.

a child summons forth a deadly beast using only their mental powers, they then proceed to complain incessantly to said deadly beast.

faxrqz.jpg
[quote name="GingaSnap" date="2019-08-18 08:04:12" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DTTGkcs.jpg[/img] [/quote] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3da714fbec6e71f504c9cad2f8917cc7/tumblr_inline_phchslFusc1qmr5je_540.png[/img]
GingaSnap wrote on 2019-08-18 08:04:12:
DTTGkcs.jpg
tumblr_inline_phchslFusc1qmr5je_540.png
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
A duck but he wears a shirt but when he goes swimming he wears trousers and his uncle is the grinch. Takes care of three nephews, sometimes has a dog. Occasionally friends with a mouse and a dog, which also owns a dog, which is... awkward.
A duck but he wears a shirt but when he goes swimming he wears trousers and his uncle is the grinch. Takes care of three nephews, sometimes has a dog. Occasionally friends with a mouse and a dog, which also owns a dog, which is... awkward.
66MHIIb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8