Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe Your Favorite Comics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
teen loki series

so some kid who claims to be a norse gods meets this hella fly girl with some tatts and is like hey you seem cool, wanna help me do some agent stuff and shes like ok yeh sure and that's the first one summed up into one small sh itty paragraph :)
teen loki series

so some kid who claims to be a norse gods meets this hella fly girl with some tatts and is like hey you seem cool, wanna help me do some agent stuff and shes like ok yeh sure and that's the first one summed up into one small sh itty paragraph :)
tumblr_optdm6s23f1woo6vmo1_500.gif
[quote name="@browncoatparadox" date="2018-09-26 23:43:00" ] Stick figures go on adventures and take advantage of their genre and format to help [/quote] Is this The Order of the Stick?
@browncoatparadox wrote on 2018-09-26 23:43:00:
Stick figures go on adventures and take advantage of their genre and format to help
Is this The Order of the Stick?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="Solistare" date="2019-08-18 04:47:09" ] [quote name="roadworthy" date="2019-08-17 19:49:09" ] A bunch of British superheroes have no idea how to magic. Also John Lennon is an alien. [/quote] ...wha-what? [/quote] @Solistare [u][url=https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/c/10/5b3bcd5e8b405/detail.jpg]Captain Britain and MI-13[/url][/u]! And I didn't even touch [i]the vampires on the moon[/i]... :V @Cutiepaws Thinking too long and hard about duck modesty logic is a surefire way to fry your brain. :V
Solistare wrote on 2019-08-18 04:47:09:
roadworthy wrote on 2019-08-17 19:49:09:

A bunch of British superheroes have no idea how to magic. Also John Lennon is an alien.

...wha-what?

@Solistare

Captain Britain and MI-13!

And I didn't even touch the vampires on the moon... :V

@Cutiepaws

Thinking too long and hard about duck modesty logic is a surefire way to fry your brain. :V
The first comic from the 60s has me covered [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/a/aa/Legion_Clubhouse_0001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140926140922[/img]
The first comic from the 60s has me covered

[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/a/aa/Legion_Clubhouse_0001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140926140922[/img]
Screaming bug from space.
Screaming bug from space.
VGxuHXT.png
teenaged gays w/ communication issues
teenaged gays w/ communication issues
7sttWNX.png
gay dragons enthusiast
sailor moon, but the main character is a transboy and everyone else is a lesbian or ungodly supportive
sailor moon, but the main character is a transboy and everyone else is a lesbian or ungodly supportive
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
space but Egyptian themed
space but Egyptian themed
hrrr!
this is why we dont stand on rooftops thats how you go to hell

for people who could be eaten by zawmbies at any moment yall sure like relationship drama

magic fool redhead runs away from government

college student throws away soul faster then anybody can say ‘religion’

dragon and friends spread chaos and get kicked out of every city they go to
this is why we dont stand on rooftops thats how you go to hell

for people who could be eaten by zawmbies at any moment yall sure like relationship drama

magic fool redhead runs away from government

college student throws away soul faster then anybody can say ‘religion’

dragon and friends spread chaos and get kicked out of every city they go to
Im back
join our adventures with!
-magic boy
-dragon princess
-gender confused wolf and her (maybe?) dead brother
-wolfcat boy that’s probably gay
-tiger girl who tries to eat butterflies
-BAD magic boye
-and even more that I don’t remember!!!!

another one would be
Boy accidentally summon satan herself in a strict catholic school. he has a lot of fun spending the rest of the year doing student council jobs and trying to hide her from the brigade of angels running the school choir. along the way he also becomes sort of a half demon himself and starts trying to eat the angels whilst trying his best (which isn’t very good) not to get caught

@shiraki I know “magic fool redhead runs away from government” !!! Awaken, right?? assfghfahfgafhg
join our adventures with!
-magic boy
-dragon princess
-gender confused wolf and her (maybe?) dead brother
-wolfcat boy that’s probably gay
-tiger girl who tries to eat butterflies
-BAD magic boye
-and even more that I don’t remember!!!!

another one would be
Boy accidentally summon satan herself in a strict catholic school. he has a lot of fun spending the rest of the year doing student council jobs and trying to hide her from the brigade of angels running the school choir. along the way he also becomes sort of a half demon himself and starts trying to eat the angels whilst trying his best (which isn’t very good) not to get caught

@shiraki I know “magic fool redhead runs away from government” !!! Awaken, right?? assfghfahfgafhg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8