Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst noise to wake up to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
The sound of two cars colliding head first, right in front of the house, 3am, window open. I have never jumped out of bed so fast in my entire life.
The sound of two cars colliding head first, right in front of the house, 3am, window open. I have never jumped out of bed so fast in my entire life.
Pelt Collector
Lithe Otter Pelt Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide
my mom literally woke me up with this about a week ago
my mom literally woke me up with this about a week ago
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Severe weather alerts on my phone. They are TERRIFYING
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Almost every week for 2-3 days at a time I'm woken up to the sound of maintenance workers outside the apartment building using those damn weed wackers and/or lawn mowers. It's a nuisance. Especially since I have two giant windows so I can hear them loud n' clear.

Then again, this usually happens around 10, or 11. I sleep in a lot. Should probably fix that since I'm getting back into the working world once again, yay.

But even for my stepdad who works from home, it can get friggin' annoying.
Almost every week for 2-3 days at a time I'm woken up to the sound of maintenance workers outside the apartment building using those damn weed wackers and/or lawn mowers. It's a nuisance. Especially since I have two giant windows so I can hear them loud n' clear.

Then again, this usually happens around 10, or 11. I sleep in a lot. Should probably fix that since I'm getting back into the working world once again, yay.

But even for my stepdad who works from home, it can get friggin' annoying.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Waking up to my 4am alarm, or waking up to someone screaming bloody murder.

Neither is a fun experience.
Waking up to my 4am alarm, or waking up to someone screaming bloody murder.

Neither is a fun experience.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
[quote name="ForeverPondScum" date="2018-09-19 12:49:53" ] tornado sirens probably... there's one set up about a block away from my house and they test it for about five minutes /every month/ [/quote] [quote name="Cruelty" date="2018-09-19 15:55:46" ] Severe weather alerts on my phone. They are TERRIFYING [/quote] I second (third?) that emergency sirens are awful *and* if they're real you have to hunker down somewhere uncomfortable only to have then extend the warning at least two more times :/
ForeverPondScum wrote on 2018-09-19 12:49:53:
tornado sirens probably... there's one set up about a block away from my house and they test it for about five minutes /every month/
Cruelty wrote on 2018-09-19 15:55:46:
I second (third?) that emergency sirens are awful *and* if they're real you have to hunker down somewhere uncomfortable only to have then extend the warning at least two more times :/
The sound of the Wal-mart trucks by my house loading and unloading stuff. It’s very loud, and sometimes they start at 6 in the morning, even on a weekend.
The sound of the Wal-mart trucks by my house loading and unloading stuff. It’s very loud, and sometimes they start at 6 in the morning, even on a weekend.
AqaqXxe.png
My text alert. It's Navi going 'HEY LISTEN' like three times. It scares the crap outta me if I get a random text in the middle of the night. (Which happens almost every night, darn you JoAnn coupon texts)
My text alert. It's Navi going 'HEY LISTEN' like three times. It scares the crap outta me if I get a random text in the middle of the night. (Which happens almost every night, darn you JoAnn coupon texts)
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
My parents arguing.
My parents arguing.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
In no specific order:

• Cat vomiting somewhere in the room you're in
  • The sound your cat makes whenever she chases and is eating a bug
  • A crt tv falling from a weird place in your closet and crashing into plates right next to your bed and it's so loud you think the world is ending
  • This one specific alarm sound from my iPhone that is SO JARRING I have to use it to wake up w cause it's very effective
In no specific order:

• Cat vomiting somewhere in the room you're in
  • The sound your cat makes whenever she chases and is eating a bug
  • A crt tv falling from a weird place in your closet and crashing into plates right next to your bed and it's so loud you think the world is ending
  • This one specific alarm sound from my iPhone that is SO JARRING I have to use it to wake up w cause it's very effective
WYLy2Ui.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14