Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst noise to wake up to?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
The sound of hard plastic scraping against tile as the cat pushes his feeder around the room AT 5 AM, WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS YOU CRAZY CAT-

Branches smacking windows.

The sound of my cat attempting to not-so-subtly sneak into my closet.
The sound of hard plastic scraping against tile as the cat pushes his feeder around the room AT 5 AM, WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS YOU CRAZY CAT-

Branches smacking windows.

The sound of my cat attempting to not-so-subtly sneak into my closet.
toilet flush followed by a nasty stench at 3:00 am.
toilet flush followed by a nasty stench at 3:00 am.
The fire alarm.
The fire alarm.
The home phone (yes, we still have one) ringing. I don't mind phone calls, but it usually happens an hour or two before I would normally wake up, and it's always from a spam caller. My dad keeps forgetting to unplug it at night.
The home phone (yes, we still have one) ringing. I don't mind phone calls, but it usually happens an hour or two before I would normally wake up, and it's always from a spam caller. My dad keeps forgetting to unplug it at night.
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
The sound your security system makes when someone sets it off.
The sound your security system makes when someone sets it off.
qDavPTk.png
I did not expect this forum post to get as popular as it is...
To celebrate, I shall share another terrible way to wake up: your brother playing jingle bells (Christmas is in five months) on the piano, loudly, at 5 in the morning
I did not expect this forum post to get as popular as it is...
To celebrate, I shall share another terrible way to wake up: your brother playing jingle bells (Christmas is in five months) on the piano, loudly, at 5 in the morning
tumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.pngAvyBrzc.png29583.png Play outer wilds
cat bringing some kind of beasty into my room or throwing up
cat bringing some kind of beasty into my room or throwing up
QZRMy.gif5rsP7.gif7A9On.gifEATfP.gif
The worst: Some sort of One Direction

The best: Africa by Toto
The worst: Some sort of One Direction

The best: Africa by Toto
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
i moved into college a few weeks ago and it's great except my dorm is at the back of the building

facing the dumpsters

where they come and get the trash early every few mornings and it's very very loud

>:|
i moved into college a few weeks ago and it's great except my dorm is at the back of the building

facing the dumpsters

where they come and get the trash early every few mornings and it's very very loud

>:|
COfGbfG.png
not really a sound but,,, a dog pouncing onto your stomach and knocking the breath out of you then licking your face to make sure you're okay (which doesn't help when you can't breathe) sucks to be woken up to

but sound-wise? guinea pigs screaming. no doubt about it lmao
not really a sound but,,, a dog pouncing onto your stomach and knocking the breath out of you then licking your face to make sure you're okay (which doesn't help when you can't breathe) sucks to be woken up to

but sound-wise? guinea pigs screaming. no doubt about it lmao
Uq1cq4S.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14