Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly describe your favorite character
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
Ok so I’ve seen a bunch of threads like: badly describe your fandom, or horribly describe your favorite video game. But I haven’t seen describe your favorite character threads. Either they don’t exist or they just became lost and people stopped posting. I’ll delete this thread if I stole it by mistake.

The title is self explanatory! Take your favorite character from books/tv shows/vodeogames/movies/etc... and badly describe them.

I’ll start:

Angry red scarf girl attacks some giants because they keep stealing her boy friend/ not actual brother

Awesome giant killer who is too short and has horrible temper. Oh yeah he is also from the same show as angry red scarf girl.

Black haired girl makes friend and watches her die several times. Reverses time and talks to insane cat.

Half fire half ice, pretty nice right? Well his dad is the worst dad ever To exist Hahahahahaahahahahahahahagxncbdiandhd

Same show as half hot half cold. Cool explosion guy tries to kill things and yells at a broccoli for a 56+ eps.

EXcusE mE bUt caN yOU noT YelL anYmoRe it heaRts my eaRS. Oh yeah he also tries to kill main character and his older brother. He bleeds from his eyes too much.

Robot bunny boi

Yellow jacket human girl who is constantly Hungary.

Lol a game for 6 year old children I played like 3 years ago. An annoying rabbit who likes art too much. Gets lost too much.

Red haired magical girl gets married to deer skull man who lives in forest. The end

That’s about it most of these are anime characters because I couldn’t think of any video game characters apart from like.. two

Ok so I’ve seen a bunch of threads like: badly describe your fandom, or horribly describe your favorite video game. But I haven’t seen describe your favorite character threads. Either they don’t exist or they just became lost and people stopped posting. I’ll delete this thread if I stole it by mistake.

The title is self explanatory! Take your favorite character from books/tv shows/vodeogames/movies/etc... and badly describe them.

I’ll start:

Angry red scarf girl attacks some giants because they keep stealing her boy friend/ not actual brother

Awesome giant killer who is too short and has horrible temper. Oh yeah he is also from the same show as angry red scarf girl.

Black haired girl makes friend and watches her die several times. Reverses time and talks to insane cat.

Half fire half ice, pretty nice right? Well his dad is the worst dad ever To exist Hahahahahaahahahahahahahagxncbdiandhd

Same show as half hot half cold. Cool explosion guy tries to kill things and yells at a broccoli for a 56+ eps.

EXcusE mE bUt caN yOU noT YelL anYmoRe it heaRts my eaRS. Oh yeah he also tries to kill main character and his older brother. He bleeds from his eyes too much.

Robot bunny boi

Yellow jacket human girl who is constantly Hungary.

Lol a game for 6 year old children I played like 3 years ago. An annoying rabbit who likes art too much. Gets lost too much.

Red haired magical girl gets married to deer skull man who lives in forest. The end

That’s about it most of these are anime characters because I couldn’t think of any video game characters apart from like.. two

hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
I think there is one, but I love these threads, so w/e.

Genetically awesome shortstop whizzes about like a human buzzsaw cutting bits out of giant wobbly nudists. Really likes tea and has single-focus loyalty issues where the below is concerned.

Large ham practices extreme pragmatism to stop people being eaten. Gives both the best and worst speeches ever, probably keeps his power in his epic eyebrows.

Allegedly a serial killer. Has a famous nephew, a snappy nickname, and will shoot you in the face if you insult his dead boyfriend. Wears a fancy hat.

Multi-limbed creep with one eye and a slasher smile has a problem with strong women. Has an animal motif related to a bug famous for cannibalistic behaviour.

Genetically awesome shortstop whizzes about like a human buzzsaw cutting bits out of giant wobbly nudists. Really likes tea and has single-focus loyalty issues where the below is concerned.

Large ham practices extreme pragmatism to stop people being eaten. Gives both the best and worst speeches ever, probably keeps his power in his epic eyebrows.

Allegedly a serial killer. Has a famous nephew, a snappy nickname, and will shoot you in the face if you insult his dead boyfriend. Wears a fancy hat.

Multi-limbed creep with one eye and a slasher smile has a problem with strong women. Has an animal motif related to a bug famous for cannibalistic behaviour.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Dramatic plague doctor is very bad at his job
Angry father loses his multiple children every season
Thanos but with mind control
Dramatic plague doctor is very bad at his job
Angry father loses his multiple children every season
Thanos but with mind control
e01725a719eb10dfa4d0841b79be0a3fdb79af49r1-500-375_128.gif
[quote name="Greyjoy" date="2018-09-10 22:33:40" ] I think there is one, but I love these threads, so w/e. Genetically awesome shortstop whizzes about like a human buzzsaw cutting bits out of giant wobbly nudists. Really likes tea and has single-focus loyalty issues where the below is concerned. [/quote] Is this Levi Ackerman? (I would assume the third one is Kenny but I’m not sure) Edit, second one is Erwin?
Greyjoy wrote on 2018-09-10 22:33:40:

Is this Levi Ackerman? (I would assume the third one is Kenny but I’m not sure)

Edit, second one is Erwin?
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
@Hopbunnyme

Correct on all counts c:
Quote:

I think I can guess who these are XD
@Hopbunnyme

Correct on all counts c:
Quote:

I think I can guess who these are XD
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
beautiful pure ray of sunshine dies and becomes an edgy talking vape cloud, absolutely no one takes him seriously

old dude dying of robot cancer goes back in time to avenge his family, ends up finding a new family instead. i'm not crying you are

angry guy punches a toaster. that's it, that's his entire character

funny, lovable robot with a not-so-hidden heart of gold anD WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL HIM
beautiful pure ray of sunshine dies and becomes an edgy talking vape cloud, absolutely no one takes him seriously

old dude dying of robot cancer goes back in time to avenge his family, ends up finding a new family instead. i'm not crying you are

angry guy punches a toaster. that's it, that's his entire character

funny, lovable robot with a not-so-hidden heart of gold anD WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL HIM
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
*insert friendship speech here*
*insert friendship speech here*
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Local person takes all the drugs, and visits rainbowland as they burn people’s houses down.

Local demon shoots lasers from his mouth. Always sad. ;-;

Local Jehovah’s Witness angry at everything (tm)

Local man saves the lives of many, ends the lives of many, many more. Looking for his other eye. Joins souls with literally the first person he sees.

Local man... demon... thing angry at everything, doesn’t know what day it is. Refuses to put on a shirt.

Local girl burnt down an entire forest in an attempt to get home

Some of these are probably super obvious
Local person takes all the drugs, and visits rainbowland as they burn people’s houses down.

Local demon shoots lasers from his mouth. Always sad. ;-;

Local Jehovah’s Witness angry at everything (tm)

Local man saves the lives of many, ends the lives of many, many more. Looking for his other eye. Joins souls with literally the first person he sees.

Local man... demon... thing angry at everything, doesn’t know what day it is. Refuses to put on a shirt.

Local girl burnt down an entire forest in an attempt to get home

Some of these are probably super obvious
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
im gonna quote from a previous thread because no one tried to guess there.. though some are quite obvious ill add a few more also [quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2018-09-05 01:55:00" ] the l on his cap stands for winner (actually perfect) yoshi blob. barely remembers his own name lean and mean and trapped in spinoffs forever so he has headwear which is mocked in arguments against his inclusion in smash, as well as his species' resemblance to some other from a completely different series bowling pin head gave up trying to escape this planet... now just.. Borber soaks up others' sadness like a.......... well.. ssstabby plantss BRITISH HAT GHOST [/quote] has 6 siblings and frequently goes crosseyed tiny green birb. is a strong and capable of carrying some balloon thing around name is literally ancient face the PUREST and MOST BLESSED mushroom friend, he has a green cap. has never appeared in an actual game
im gonna quote from a previous thread because no one tried to guess there.. though some are quite obvious
ill add a few more also
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-09-05 01:55:00:
the l on his cap stands for winner (actually perfect)

yoshi blob. barely remembers his own name

lean and mean and trapped in spinoffs forever

so he has headwear which is mocked in arguments against his inclusion in smash, as well as his species' resemblance to some other from a completely different series

bowling pin head gave up trying to escape this planet... now just.. Borber

soaks up others' sadness like a.......... well..

ssstabby plantss

BRITISH HAT GHOST
has 6 siblings and frequently goes crosseyed

tiny green birb. is a strong and capable of carrying some balloon thing around

name is literally ancient face

the PUREST and MOST BLESSED mushroom friend, he has a green cap. has never appeared in an actual game
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
uhh, for mine:

1) precious baby bean hides from responsibility behind a cheese wheel and unrelenting snark.

2) small, beautiful, precious boy who could kill himself by blinking too hard.

3) beautiful woman(?) who catches feelings for her target and very definitely needs therapy

@Yugi is it............yugi?

@palico reaper and cable are the first two, idk the other two.

@PixelSpiral all i know for sure is 1 is luigi, 3 is waluigi, 8 is cappy, and 9 is lemmy i think
uhh, for mine:

1) precious baby bean hides from responsibility behind a cheese wheel and unrelenting snark.

2) small, beautiful, precious boy who could kill himself by blinking too hard.

3) beautiful woman(?) who catches feelings for her target and very definitely needs therapy

@Yugi is it............yugi?

@palico reaper and cable are the first two, idk the other two.

@PixelSpiral all i know for sure is 1 is luigi, 3 is waluigi, 8 is cappy, and 9 is lemmy i think
tumblr_inline_oup2njpl5r1rtxj2b_1280.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50