Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 137 138
You too!
You too!
unknown.png
I managed to go to school today after feeling too bad to go yesterday :<
I managed to go to school today after feeling too bad to go yesterday :<
COMMISSIONS OPEN
He/Him-FR time +9h
Without too much detail...
I have a team if people helping me the best they can. Professionals willing to go the extra mile. Now days, seeing and talking to these folks reminds me there are people, strangers sometimes, that will help make life a little easier to get through.
Without too much detail...
I have a team if people helping me the best they can. Professionals willing to go the extra mile. Now days, seeing and talking to these folks reminds me there are people, strangers sometimes, that will help make life a little easier to get through.
I'm getting free food later [emoji=banescale tongue size=2]
I'm getting free food later
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
managed to call my fave pizzeria n order it myself babeyyyyyy, also had a pretty chill day at school for once!
managed to call my fave pizzeria n order it myself babeyyyyyy, also had a pretty chill day at school for once!
7sttWNX.png
gay dragons enthusiast
I had a dream that I found a cute red holiday dress.

I went out to a store, and they had that dress ;-; and I got it for like...$30.
I had a dream that I found a cute red holiday dress.

I went out to a store, and they had that dress ;-; and I got it for like...$30.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I made poffertjes for dinner.
I made poffertjes for dinner.
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
Listening to twenty one pilots regional at best album is very calming to me and I'm happy! I'm excited for the future as of right now with all the anime and movies coming out in 2020. :)
Listening to twenty one pilots regional at best album is very calming to me and I'm happy! I'm excited for the future as of right now with all the anime and movies coming out in 2020. :)
image0.png
I didn't get rejected from my dream school (just waitlisted) so at least my chances of admission aren't 0 rotfl
I didn't get rejected from my dream school (just waitlisted) so at least my chances of admission aren't 0 rotfl
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Got my mom two early Christmas presents, she likes them!
Got my mom two early Christmas presents, she likes them!
unknown.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 137 138