Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 137 138
I did pretty good on my french test considering I had 0 clue how to grammatically structure 1/4th of the tests' questions.
I did pretty good on my french test considering I had 0 clue how to grammatically structure 1/4th of the tests' questions.
I got to spend time with my elderly Grandma. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I got to spend time with my elderly Grandma.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
My day has been up-and-down, but I have a few good things: I'm still trekking on, I'm still smiling, and I'm still doing the thing! I may be getting my mom an early Christmas present, two actually, and I'm in a generally good position! [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
My day has been up-and-down, but I have a few good things: I'm still trekking on, I'm still smiling, and I'm still doing the thing! I may be getting my mom an early Christmas present, two actually, and I'm in a generally good position!
unknown.png
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
@Kiserath Sweet!
@Kiserath Sweet!
unknown.png
One of my professors gave me a small red velvet cupcake. :>
One of my professors gave me a small red velvet cupcake. :>
VfJfrBs.jpeg
That's so nice @astrotheology !
That's so nice @astrotheology !
unknown.png
I got a job! At a place called OMG. (Seriously)
I got a job! At a place called OMG. (Seriously)
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Today was my last day of class! I just need to finish an essay for an online class then I'm home free until January!
Today was my last day of class! I just need to finish an essay for an online class then I'm home free until January!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
oh gosh look what's back and on PAGE 100?? thanks yall omg ily and i hope you have a good day!!
oh gosh look what's back and on PAGE 100?? thanks yall omg ily and i hope you have a good day!!
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 137 138