Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what do you collect?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I love minerals.
What I have been collecting recently thought are bouncy balls from the vending machine at my local grocer lmao.
I love the see through ones and the ones that are smooth.
I'm a big child. xD
I love minerals.
What I have been collecting recently thought are bouncy balls from the vending machine at my local grocer lmao.
I love the see through ones and the ones that are smooth.
I'm a big child. xD
i also love rocks!! rock nerd u n i t e
i have a big ** box full of stones and cleaning my shelf is a torture bc that thing is heavy

another thing i collect are seashells, when i was a kid i would go to the beach and straight up walk 4 kilometers with a lil bucket looking at the floor
i also love rocks!! rock nerd u n i t e
i have a big ** box full of stones and cleaning my shelf is a torture bc that thing is heavy

another thing i collect are seashells, when i was a kid i would go to the beach and straight up walk 4 kilometers with a lil bucket looking at the floor
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

I like to collect rocks with special quirks. I got one that was flat and round once, and another one probably broken in half because a flat-ish part of it was sparkly. I've seen the inside of a rock once.
I also collect beads.
Yes, beads.
Honestly, anything that catches my eye that doesn't seem to be trash to me is a treasure. The thing is i never do stuff with them
Edit: I also collect seashells. Doesn't everyone?
I like to collect rocks with special quirks. I got one that was flat and round once, and another one probably broken in half because a flat-ish part of it was sparkly. I've seen the inside of a rock once.
I also collect beads.
Yes, beads.
Honestly, anything that catches my eye that doesn't seem to be trash to me is a treasure. The thing is i never do stuff with them
Edit: I also collect seashells. Doesn't everyone?

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
i didnt even realise people were still posting on this oop all of your interests are so cool!!

im getting more rocks soon!! i bought lots of fluorite, a mix of stuff from madagascar, lots of reticulated quartz, and of course some lepidolite! and a guide to help me identify some tricky pieces
i didnt even realise people were still posting on this oop all of your interests are so cool!!

im getting more rocks soon!! i bought lots of fluorite, a mix of stuff from madagascar, lots of reticulated quartz, and of course some lepidolite! and a guide to help me identify some tricky pieces
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
When I was much younger, I collected Pokemon and Yugioh cards with my brother, and we had a very large collection with lots of rare cards! They've all disappeared since though..
Now I collect cool coins. I doon't have many, but whenever I find one, I take it. I have one from Thailand, a wheat penny, a mercury dime, some canadian coins, all 52 different US quarters...
I also want to someday start a collection of vinyl records. I've been reading a lot about vinyls and taking care of them lately and it's only making me want to even more..
When I was much younger, I collected Pokemon and Yugioh cards with my brother, and we had a very large collection with lots of rare cards! They've all disappeared since though..
Now I collect cool coins. I doon't have many, but whenever I find one, I take it. I have one from Thailand, a wheat penny, a mercury dime, some canadian coins, all 52 different US quarters...
I also want to someday start a collection of vinyl records. I've been reading a lot about vinyls and taking care of them lately and it's only making me want to even more..
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
i collect plushies, i have around 500+ right now probably. specifically video game plushies
i collect plushies, i have around 500+ right now probably. specifically video game plushies
Illustration.png
I collect emotional baggage.

Just kidding, I also collect sea glass. It's a very small collection that I could carry in two cupped hands, but it's mine and I'm pretty happy with it, considering it's hard to find sea glass on the beaches I go to about once or twice a year.
I collect emotional baggage.

Just kidding, I also collect sea glass. It's a very small collection that I could carry in two cupped hands, but it's mine and I'm pretty happy with it, considering it's hard to find sea glass on the beaches I go to about once or twice a year.
JBEajtP.gif
I collect animal stuff. I've got a couple of fossils, a dead palo verde beetle, a dead bee, some dead butterflies, a resin cast of a mantis, some more bugs and spiders, a salmon jaw, a crayfish claw, a house sparrow eggshell, a lizard skull, shark teeth, and more.

I also have a small rock collection that includes 2 raw peridots, some quartz, a tiny little bit of obsidian, and LOTS of mica. Plus some geodes and random polished rocks and a really big crystal. I don't often add to this collection because these are things I get at rock shows every few years, while most of the animal stuff is stuff I find (or obtain in some other rondabout fashion).
I collect animal stuff. I've got a couple of fossils, a dead palo verde beetle, a dead bee, some dead butterflies, a resin cast of a mantis, some more bugs and spiders, a salmon jaw, a crayfish claw, a house sparrow eggshell, a lizard skull, shark teeth, and more.

I also have a small rock collection that includes 2 raw peridots, some quartz, a tiny little bit of obsidian, and LOTS of mica. Plus some geodes and random polished rocks and a really big crystal. I don't often add to this collection because these are things I get at rock shows every few years, while most of the animal stuff is stuff I find (or obtain in some other rondabout fashion).
image.png
@Icekaibri

I cast it myself! It was a mantis I'd kept as a pet for 9 months and decided to cast when it died. It was my first time with any such project though so it wasn't perfect (I think I put too much catalyst lol; it overheated so there's bubbles and it turned red...). Your beetle will probably be fine, especially if you have it protected; I've had a beetle in a box for years that's still perfectly fine. It's just an exoskeleton by now so if you don't mess with it it'll be okay, and there's no risk of having it make bubbles in the resin because there are no gases or anything left inside.
@Icekaibri

I cast it myself! It was a mantis I'd kept as a pet for 9 months and decided to cast when it died. It was my first time with any such project though so it wasn't perfect (I think I put too much catalyst lol; it overheated so there's bubbles and it turned red...). Your beetle will probably be fine, especially if you have it protected; I've had a beetle in a box for years that's still perfectly fine. It's just an exoskeleton by now so if you don't mess with it it'll be okay, and there's no risk of having it make bubbles in the resin because there are no gases or anything left inside.
image.png
I used to hoard books, but then I stopped because at this point there are too many books I have that I haven't read yet, and don't have the time to read huhu
I used to hoard books, but then I stopped because at this point there are too many books I have that I haven't read yet, and don't have the time to read huhu
2o2MB7Q.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13