Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what do you collect?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
i LOVE gemstones and rocks!!
its so exciting to open up a box full of new gems and admire them :o i love categorizing them too and buying a package of mixed ones so i can identify them
im about to spend $78 on new gems oops

im a huge rock nerd dont mind me :^)

i really like steven universe too and i will never have too many lapis lazulis and peridots!!

some of my favorites are lapis lazuli, peridot, garnet, carnelian, fluorite, cherry quartz, black agate, bismuth, and malachite!! and those are just some of the easier to attain ones
dont even get me starTED on my expensive tastes ooo i love alexandrite and sugilite and opal!! especially black lightning ridge opal uwu
i could go on forever about gems and im just getting started with collecting, i cant wait to start getting rarer gems!!

what do you love and/or collect?
i LOVE gemstones and rocks!!
its so exciting to open up a box full of new gems and admire them :o i love categorizing them too and buying a package of mixed ones so i can identify them
im about to spend $78 on new gems oops

im a huge rock nerd dont mind me :^)

i really like steven universe too and i will never have too many lapis lazulis and peridots!!

some of my favorites are lapis lazuli, peridot, garnet, carnelian, fluorite, cherry quartz, black agate, bismuth, and malachite!! and those are just some of the easier to attain ones
dont even get me starTED on my expensive tastes ooo i love alexandrite and sugilite and opal!! especially black lightning ridge opal uwu
i could go on forever about gems and im just getting started with collecting, i cant wait to start getting rarer gems!!

what do you love and/or collect?
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
I collect action figures and other collectibles from things I like. I also don't always keep them in the packaging, just the occasional really rare item. I'm not buying them for some potential future value, I'm getting them because they are based on something I like (plus, out of package lets me put more on my shelves for display). I also have a few toy replicas of items from things I like, such as Sonic Screwdrivers, lightsabers, the original Power Rangers morpher, some Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Gashats and Gokaiger Ranger Keys and so on.

I collect action figures and other collectibles from things I like. I also don't always keep them in the packaging, just the occasional really rare item. I'm not buying them for some potential future value, I'm getting them because they are based on something I like (plus, out of package lets me put more on my shelves for display). I also have a few toy replicas of items from things I like, such as Sonic Screwdrivers, lightsabers, the original Power Rangers morpher, some Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Gashats and Gokaiger Ranger Keys and so on.

Formerly known as Brenning.
@sataan If you haven't yet gone to one, you can get rare rocks very affordably at rock shows! My roomie grabbed me an opalized snail friend at the local show for under $20USD: [img]https://i.imgur.com/L9SXoWE.jpg[/img] Bonus for other fossilized snail friends I snagged from the same show: [img]https://i.imgur.com/fZMfwlR.jpg[/img] Collection-wise, I mostly just keep shiny stuff. Rocks, tiny blind bag figures, old coins. It's not so much a specific type of item as much as "is it small and can I stick it on a shelf?"
@sataan

If you haven't yet gone to one, you can get rare rocks very affordably at rock shows! My roomie grabbed me an opalized snail friend at the local show for under $20USD:

L9SXoWE.jpg

Bonus for other fossilized snail friends I snagged from the same show:

fZMfwlR.jpg

Collection-wise, I mostly just keep shiny stuff. Rocks, tiny blind bag figures, old coins. It's not so much a specific type of item as much as "is it small and can I stick it on a shelf?"
I collect Pokemon cards! Though specifically, I collect cards from the older sets that are out of print now. Base Set (which I've completed), Fossil, Jungle and WotC black star promos. Eventually I might work my way up to later sets, but that's after I complete the Gen 1 sets.
I collect Pokemon cards! Though specifically, I collect cards from the older sets that are out of print now. Base Set (which I've completed), Fossil, Jungle and WotC black star promos. Eventually I might work my way up to later sets, but that's after I complete the Gen 1 sets.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
What don't I collect is the real question. I collect bismuth rocks, figurines and mini-figs, wigs, panda plushies, video game walkthrough's, puzzles, manga's, video games, Tokidoki unicorns, and a few other things I can't think of at the moment

I don't know why I collect so many things, but I do. I love them all the same, and am a huge nerd about all of them.
What don't I collect is the real question. I collect bismuth rocks, figurines and mini-figs, wigs, panda plushies, video game walkthrough's, puzzles, manga's, video games, Tokidoki unicorns, and a few other things I can't think of at the moment

I don't know why I collect so many things, but I do. I love them all the same, and am a huge nerd about all of them.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Brenning
woah thats pretty cool! i love stuff like that, it really just adds personality to a room to have things that you like or hold memories c:

@roadworthy
screech* those are beautiful :o ill definitely have to see about going to one of those, that sounds like a perfect vacation to me!
yeah i love having little knick knack things tbh, my only problem is that i dont have a shelf,,, ¯\_(?)_/¯

@*******
my sister collects pokemon cards, but she doesnt look for older ones :o thats really cool!!
@Brenning
woah thats pretty cool! i love stuff like that, it really just adds personality to a room to have things that you like or hold memories c:

@roadworthy
screech* those are beautiful :o ill definitely have to see about going to one of those, that sounds like a perfect vacation to me!
yeah i love having little knick knack things tbh, my only problem is that i dont have a shelf,,, ¯\_(?)_/¯

@*******
my sister collects pokemon cards, but she doesnt look for older ones :o thats really cool!!
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
I don't really collect things anymore as I try to keep my material possession count low but I do tend to have a weakness for action figures or toys/figures in general that feature my favorite characters or childhood shows. Mostly, I like finding Digimon figures as they're harder and rarer, and rarely show up anymore. I also collect Pokemon cards from time to time, though to a slower degree than when I was a kid.

As above, there are a few figures/items I collect that feature favorite characters, such as Rarity from MLP, anything related to Majora's Mask (like the MMLink amiibo or Nendoroid figure), or most fox things!

I'm selective and particular about what I get though, so it's a rare treat to go out and find something I actually desire.
I don't really collect things anymore as I try to keep my material possession count low but I do tend to have a weakness for action figures or toys/figures in general that feature my favorite characters or childhood shows. Mostly, I like finding Digimon figures as they're harder and rarer, and rarely show up anymore. I also collect Pokemon cards from time to time, though to a slower degree than when I was a kid.

As above, there are a few figures/items I collect that feature favorite characters, such as Rarity from MLP, anything related to Majora's Mask (like the MMLink amiibo or Nendoroid figure), or most fox things!

I'm selective and particular about what I get though, so it's a rare treat to go out and find something I actually desire.
gA3NbMx.gif
I collect coins! My dad collects them too, so I followed his example! I currently have many coins just loose in my little reebokscoin box, along with a couple folders for pennies! I even have this fun little paperweight with a 1976 penny in it. my oldest American penny is actually from 1917, over 100 years old! thats a century of passing hands and purchasing stuff! I have always wondered what it was used for, in a list form.
I collect coins! My dad collects them too, so I followed his example! I currently have many coins just loose in my little reebokscoin box, along with a couple folders for pennies! I even have this fun little paperweight with a 1976 penny in it. my oldest American penny is actually from 1917, over 100 years old! thats a century of passing hands and purchasing stuff! I have always wondered what it was used for, in a list form.
Vah krii ko morokei kein los wah zin geiinmaar
wah dirko morokei kein los wah zin pah do KeizaaL
Art books, figures (pokemon, anime, amiibos, etc), and animation cels.

Oh, and college debt....haha...
Art books, figures (pokemon, anime, amiibos, etc), and animation cels.

Oh, and college debt....haha...
light_banner.pngfR0MgwK.giflight_banner.png
I collect a lot of things and lately ive been trying to pair it down but still keep things i really love. things that i love are...

stuffed animals
amiibos
trading cards
collectible figurines
i really like toys from the 90s (especially pastel ones!)
I collect a lot of things and lately ive been trying to pair it down but still keep things i really love. things that i love are...

stuffed animals
amiibos
trading cards
collectible figurines
i really like toys from the 90s (especially pastel ones!)
0cxr0Yf.png
+2 FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13