Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you playing now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.
9 out of 10 times I'd reply with this if anyone even bothered to ask me that many times.
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.
9 out of 10 times I'd reply with this if anyone even bothered to ask me that many times.
bbbbbb
Vase.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Erratic
They/He
Pladge-25.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
1VCjnYW.png5qidBuz.png
Lots of pokemon players, I see. I really wish I could give those a try...I always wanted to try the original pokemon game when I was a little kid but I never got to. Maybe someday...

@Amura - Hah, wow, you have a whole collection of consoles.

What? No, I'm not jealous...not at all.... >.>;
Lots of pokemon players, I see. I really wish I could give those a try...I always wanted to try the original pokemon game when I was a little kid but I never got to. Maybe someday...

@Amura - Hah, wow, you have a whole collection of consoles.

What? No, I'm not jealous...not at all.... >.>;
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
I just got me Jurassic World Evolution cause i'm a HUUUUGEEEE fan, but after playing it for a good 2-3 hours i still didn't get how the game works and i keep have to restart ;-;

So for now i'm back to playing Dead by Daylight, cause i don't have the nerve for Jurassic World Evolution atm and i don't want this to destroy the game for me :'D

I'm waiting for my soulmate to come over to me around my birthday in hopes she can explain the game to me :''''D
I just got me Jurassic World Evolution cause i'm a HUUUUGEEEE fan, but after playing it for a good 2-3 hours i still didn't get how the game works and i keep have to restart ;-;

So for now i'm back to playing Dead by Daylight, cause i don't have the nerve for Jurassic World Evolution atm and i don't want this to destroy the game for me :'D

I'm waiting for my soulmate to come over to me around my birthday in hopes she can explain the game to me :''''D
Eisbrecher-Text.png
just like, so much stardew valley. god i love farming. love to pet a chicken. i bought it like, last july but just started it up a few weeks ago and i am in love

it's winter rn though so all i'm doing is like, cutting hardwood (so i can get a horse) (actually i technically have more than enough to build a stable; i'm just gonna hold out for a couple more days so i can accumulate enough money to not be Broke after) (oh goddammit i should upgrade my watering can before spring shouldn't i)

eta: got a horse. i am now so fast
just like, so much stardew valley. god i love farming. love to pet a chicken. i bought it like, last july but just started it up a few weeks ago and i am in love

it's winter rn though so all i'm doing is like, cutting hardwood (so i can get a horse) (actually i technically have more than enough to build a stable; i'm just gonna hold out for a couple more days so i can accumulate enough money to not be Broke after) (oh goddammit i should upgrade my watering can before spring shouldn't i)

eta: got a horse. i am now so fast
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
Pokemon Ultra Moon, though i'm kinda putting it off because of how slow the first island takes. Wasn't fun in regular moon, certainly isn't fun sitting through it again here.

I've also been hooked on Warframe, but this recent update kinda broke everything so I'm probably gonna take a break until more fixes come out. The games been softlocking or crashing whenever you try to do anything, and a recent crash pretty much nuked my game files, so now im stuck here waiting for it to reinstall

I may just get back into World of Warcraft or Stardew Valley in the meantime, I still have a lot to catch up on in those
Pokemon Ultra Moon, though i'm kinda putting it off because of how slow the first island takes. Wasn't fun in regular moon, certainly isn't fun sitting through it again here.

I've also been hooked on Warframe, but this recent update kinda broke everything so I'm probably gonna take a break until more fixes come out. The games been softlocking or crashing whenever you try to do anything, and a recent crash pretty much nuked my game files, so now im stuck here waiting for it to reinstall

I may just get back into World of Warcraft or Stardew Valley in the meantime, I still have a lot to catch up on in those
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Me and my brother are starting another playthrough of Borderlands 2 and also trying to fully finish Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for the first time :D

I've also been playing a lot of Stardew Valley lately though!! It's so calming and nice <3 Also working my way through Uncharted 1-3 ;v;
Me and my brother are starting another playthrough of Borderlands 2 and also trying to fully finish Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for the first time :D

I've also been playing a lot of Stardew Valley lately though!! It's so calming and nice <3 Also working my way through Uncharted 1-3 ;v;
bHeX9bv.png
I'm currently debating between replaying Night in the Woods or Life is Strange. I haven't played through lis nearly as much as nitw but nitw is probably my favorite game, ever, so it's hard to resist haha

i have my eye on a couple of games i'd like to get though once i have the money to and horizon zero dawns very near the top of that list !! it looks super fun and immersive and i'm always a sucker for female protags in video games
I'm currently debating between replaying Night in the Woods or Life is Strange. I haven't played through lis nearly as much as nitw but nitw is probably my favorite game, ever, so it's hard to resist haha

i have my eye on a couple of games i'd like to get though once i have the money to and horizon zero dawns very near the top of that list !! it looks super fun and immersive and i'm always a sucker for female protags in video games
I've been replaying The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

I hadn't touched it for more than an hour since Skyrim came out and it quickly became my least favorite of the main three. But watching a couple LPs reminded me of why I liked the game at the time and some of the old mods have really been refined, plus new ones, so I thought I would give it another go.

I'm about 130 hours into this save and having fun. Still my least favorite but I like it more than I thought I did, partly time and the excess seriousness of Skyrim made me look back on a few things more kindly. Like the NPCs have some amazingly stupid and immersion-breaking conversations but they are just kinda cute and absurd.

Installed around 120 mods to fix up a lot of the issues I had with the game and totally forgot what a great job the Unique Landscapes people did making Cyrodiil not boring to explore. I've learned a lot about modding through Skyrim too so my save is holding up a lot better than it used to too.
I've been replaying The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

I hadn't touched it for more than an hour since Skyrim came out and it quickly became my least favorite of the main three. But watching a couple LPs reminded me of why I liked the game at the time and some of the old mods have really been refined, plus new ones, so I thought I would give it another go.

I'm about 130 hours into this save and having fun. Still my least favorite but I like it more than I thought I did, partly time and the excess seriousness of Skyrim made me look back on a few things more kindly. Like the NPCs have some amazingly stupid and immersion-breaking conversations but they are just kinda cute and absurd.

Installed around 120 mods to fix up a lot of the issues I had with the game and totally forgot what a great job the Unique Landscapes people did making Cyrodiil not boring to explore. I've learned a lot about modding through Skyrim too so my save is holding up a lot better than it used to too.
Loads of Paladins and SMITE. I'm super hyped for SMITE's newest God, Baron Samedi. His patch preview came out a few hours ago and he just looks so insanely fun to play and I will drop cash to get him and his voice pack.
Loads of Paladins and SMITE. I'm super hyped for SMITE's newest God, Baron Samedi. His patch preview came out a few hours ago and he just looks so insanely fun to play and I will drop cash to get him and his voice pack.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I've been playing a lot of Overwatch. I don't really know why, considering I have no one to really play with.

I also am playing Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Silver (not soulsilver!). I've been a fan of pokemon for so long it's not even funny.

I've been playing a lot of Overwatch. I don't really know why, considering I have no one to really play with.

I also am playing Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Silver (not soulsilver!). I've been a fan of pokemon for so long it's not even funny.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11