Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you playing now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Warframe (waiting for that console update rip) and Monster Hunter: World, mostly.
Warframe (waiting for that console update rip) and Monster Hunter: World, mostly.
-
-
-
-
:3
Mostly just Pokemon, LoZBotW, and Flight Rising. Cant wait or Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
Mostly just Pokemon, LoZBotW, and Flight Rising. Cant wait or Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
I haven't played anything in a while since I am busy with Linux. Tho I'd really like pick up some games again, namely Dark Souls 2 and 3. And I should probably set up windows with dual boot again... windows 10 yeay...
I haven't played anything in a while since I am busy with Linux. Tho I'd really like pick up some games again, namely Dark Souls 2 and 3. And I should probably set up windows with dual boot again... windows 10 yeay...
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I just finished playing EO2U. I am now playing... EO2U. I'm in an Etrian Odyssey mood, and felt like playing the story mode again after beating the game in classic.
I just finished playing EO2U. I am now playing... EO2U. I'm in an Etrian Odyssey mood, and felt like playing the story mode again after beating the game in classic.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@LongMorrison
I just started Stardew Valley after renting it a couple of days ago, and it has very quickly consumed my life ;~; Have you had any luck getting the villagers to start liking you? I've only made a little headway on that front orz

@Rexcaliburr
I haven't played SMITE in ages, but I used to adore that game (I generally gravitated towards Neith or Khepri myself)! How does Baron Samedi play?

Aside from Stardew Valley, I've also been working on the Dark Souls remaster; its been a lot of fun, especially since I finished Bloodborne shortly before! I swear, Marvelous Chester looks like someone straight out of Yharnum (though I'm told this is because the From Software staff who made the Dark Souls DLC immediately went to work on Bloodborne after it was completed).
@LongMorrison
I just started Stardew Valley after renting it a couple of days ago, and it has very quickly consumed my life ;~; Have you had any luck getting the villagers to start liking you? I've only made a little headway on that front orz

@Rexcaliburr
I haven't played SMITE in ages, but I used to adore that game (I generally gravitated towards Neith or Khepri myself)! How does Baron Samedi play?

Aside from Stardew Valley, I've also been working on the Dark Souls remaster; its been a lot of fun, especially since I finished Bloodborne shortly before! I swear, Marvelous Chester looks like someone straight out of Yharnum (though I'm told this is because the From Software staff who made the Dark Souls DLC immediately went to work on Bloodborne after it was completed).
1605_150px_terrellini_by_miirshroom-dcgb7jd.png ============================================
the air is clear, it's been raining
salvation is here
I'm playing the mmos Bless Online and Guild Wars 2 atm! Also a big fan and player of Overwatch and Stardew Valley (at least when my fiancé joins)
I'm playing the mmos Bless Online and Guild Wars 2 atm! Also a big fan and player of Overwatch and Stardew Valley (at least when my fiancé joins)
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
@terrillini Baron Samedi just went up om the PTS but I have a Mac so I can't access him until 5.11 drops live, but he looks so fun on his patch preview! Loads of augmentations and wonderful characterisation.
@terrillini Baron Samedi just went up om the PTS but I have a Mac so I can't access him until 5.11 drops live, but he looks so fun on his patch preview! Loads of augmentations and wonderful characterisation.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@terrellini

ye! i'm pretty good friends with Clint (somehow??), Really good friends w Harvey, and boyfriends w Shane; and i'm on p good terms with like. anyone who frequents the saloon cause i literally just talk to anyone there every evening. Gifts help a lot tho! I admit, I did cheat a bit here and check the wiki cause i'm impatient and giving someone the wrong gift suuucks, but yeah. i ended up w shane cause i just kept giving him jalapeños and beer and then he grew on me, like a fungus
@terrellini

ye! i'm pretty good friends with Clint (somehow??), Really good friends w Harvey, and boyfriends w Shane; and i'm on p good terms with like. anyone who frequents the saloon cause i literally just talk to anyone there every evening. Gifts help a lot tho! I admit, I did cheat a bit here and check the wiki cause i'm impatient and giving someone the wrong gift suuucks, but yeah. i ended up w shane cause i just kept giving him jalapeños and beer and then he grew on me, like a fungus
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
Actually on my Switch right now, just taking a break from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. The DLC has kept me very occupied for a long while. Other than that, Fable III and the Japanese version of Fire Emblem: Awakening chew up a fair portion of my time too.
Actually on my Switch right now, just taking a break from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. The DLC has kept me very occupied for a long while. Other than that, Fable III and the Japanese version of Fire Emblem: Awakening chew up a fair portion of my time too.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I pre-ordered Super Bomberman R for my Xbox One console on Amazon a few days back and it just came in through the mail last Tuesday! The game came with a pre-order bonus that included "shiny" versions of some of the main characters, as well as a golden version of Vic Viper Bomber (from the Gradius series). I just beat the game in only two days (except for the bonus 7th chapter which was added in a November update).

Also, I play Slime Rancher on my Xbox, too. I finished the game two weeks after I bought the full version of it. I usually play casual mode since there are no Tarrs present and gameplay is a little easier, but I recently started a new game with Adventure Mode to give myself a bit of a challenge! :)
I pre-ordered Super Bomberman R for my Xbox One console on Amazon a few days back and it just came in through the mail last Tuesday! The game came with a pre-order bonus that included "shiny" versions of some of the main characters, as well as a golden version of Vic Viper Bomber (from the Gradius series). I just beat the game in only two days (except for the bonus 7th chapter which was added in a November update).

Also, I play Slime Rancher on my Xbox, too. I finished the game two weeks after I bought the full version of it. I usually play casual mode since there are no Tarrs present and gameplay is a little easier, but I recently started a new game with Adventure Mode to give myself a bit of a challenge! :)
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11