Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you playing now?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Kirby Star Allies! :D Kirby Super Star Ultra used to be my favorite DS game when I was a kid, so I figured I'd play the most recent one since I have a switch. It's absolutely gorgeous and a lot more entertaining than I expected. Also... I die a lot ;-; RIP any belief I had in my gaming ability jeez why do I suck so much
Kirby Star Allies! :D Kirby Super Star Ultra used to be my favorite DS game when I was a kid, so I figured I'd play the most recent one since I have a switch. It's absolutely gorgeous and a lot more entertaining than I expected. Also... I die a lot ;-; RIP any belief I had in my gaming ability jeez why do I suck so much
Lewyn_updated2.gif
I've been working on LoZ hyrule warriors for the last few days, the only thing stopping me (not really) is the short battery life on the switch since I've been refusing to play on the TV most of the time

I've also got a playthrough of pokemon gold in progress, it's nearly finished though at this point (at least the main story is). I downloaded it on a whim right after I finished blue (with my level 50-53 team, surprisingly)
I've been working on LoZ hyrule warriors for the last few days, the only thing stopping me (not really) is the short battery life on the switch since I've been refusing to play on the TV most of the time

I've also got a playthrough of pokemon gold in progress, it's nearly finished though at this point (at least the main story is). I downloaded it on a whim right after I finished blue (with my level 50-53 team, surprisingly)
unknown.png
Just got Kingdom Come: Deliverance for my birthday a few days ago; it's definitely a new and difficult experience, but still very fun! Other than that, I'm usually playing Rainbow Six Siege with one of my irl friends.

Also I agree, I played Journey so often that I got the white outfit. Horizon Zero Dawn is one of those rare games that I actually put a LOT of time into, including the amazing DLC, and I just got The Last of Us to play as well!
Just got Kingdom Come: Deliverance for my birthday a few days ago; it's definitely a new and difficult experience, but still very fun! Other than that, I'm usually playing Rainbow Six Siege with one of my irl friends.

Also I agree, I played Journey so often that I got the white outfit. Horizon Zero Dawn is one of those rare games that I actually put a LOT of time into, including the amazing DLC, and I just got The Last of Us to play as well!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngmV4tCic.pngdoggo1.pngvistafestival_8.pngdoggo2.pngmV4tCic.pngtumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Crash Bandicoot 2, Assassin’s Creed: Origins, and Pokémon Ultra Sun
Crash Bandicoot 2, Assassin’s Creed: Origins, and Pokémon Ultra Sun
my boyfriend, girlfriend and i have started playing Raft and ARK: Survival Evolved together bc we like to suffer i guess? most of the games we play together have a survival component haha

for now our ARK server is just for fun so girlfriend has been cheating us in cool pets and stuff
my boyfriend, girlfriend and i have started playing Raft and ARK: Survival Evolved together bc we like to suffer i guess? most of the games we play together have a survival component haha

for now our ARK server is just for fun so girlfriend has been cheating us in cool pets and stuff
BLACK LIVES MATTER
I recently finished Hey! Pikmin! It was really fun collecting all the treasures! The final boss was kind of terrifying TBH. But I won't spoil it for you.

After watching the opening scene, I'm really hoping they don't crash again in Pikmin 4.
I recently finished Hey! Pikmin! It was really fun collecting all the treasures! The final boss was kind of terrifying TBH. But I won't spoil it for you.

After watching the opening scene, I'm really hoping they don't crash again in Pikmin 4.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
i'm getting back into wizard101 since the first zones are getting a much-needed graphics overhaul after nine years

i forgot i had a wizard in the middle of one of the hardest worlds of the game :'D

i have to do darkmoor on him so he can get a super vital spell pls kill me
i'm getting back into wizard101 since the first zones are getting a much-needed graphics overhaul after nine years

i forgot i had a wizard in the middle of one of the hardest worlds of the game :'D

i have to do darkmoor on him so he can get a super vital spell pls kill me
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
@Hollyshark yooooooooo sorry for the ping but I haven't seen someone unironically state their love for wizard101 in ages. i myself used to play all the time and i'm still in love with the game but my parents cancelled our subscription. but hey, good to know someone still loves and plays the game! i love appreciate you ,,uwu,,

on the other hand i am almost finished playing final fantasy xv (im currently prepping for the final battle) which has been an absolutely i n c r e d i b l e game. simply beautiful and wonderful. i won't gush about it here but basically if you haven't played it you s h o u l d

after this i think im going to play either: skyrim, kingdom hearts, assassins creed or world of final fantasy :3
@Hollyshark yooooooooo sorry for the ping but I haven't seen someone unironically state their love for wizard101 in ages. i myself used to play all the time and i'm still in love with the game but my parents cancelled our subscription. but hey, good to know someone still loves and plays the game! i love appreciate you ,,uwu,,

on the other hand i am almost finished playing final fantasy xv (im currently prepping for the final battle) which has been an absolutely i n c r e d i b l e game. simply beautiful and wonderful. i won't gush about it here but basically if you haven't played it you s h o u l d

after this i think im going to play either: skyrim, kingdom hearts, assassins creed or world of final fantasy :3
hk0zK67.gif
percy she/her
FR time
art shop!
clan lore!
@sliceydicey aaaayyyy it's been so long since i've talked with another wiz fan lol. I've been stuck watching blaze lifehammer's wiz videos to keep up with game news ;u; and all is not lost, you can always switch to crowns and keep all the zones you buy if you've got the funds for it, that's what i do since i don't play constantly lol. No wiz subs in my good christian house
@sliceydicey aaaayyyy it's been so long since i've talked with another wiz fan lol. I've been stuck watching blaze lifehammer's wiz videos to keep up with game news ;u; and all is not lost, you can always switch to crowns and keep all the zones you buy if you've got the funds for it, that's what i do since i don't play constantly lol. No wiz subs in my good christian house
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
[quote name="Dragonfruiteen" date="2018-06-14 10:39:29" ] Flight Rising [/quote]
Dragonfruiteen wrote on 2018-06-14 10:39:29:
Flight Rising
lckqq6P.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11