Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you playing now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I'm in the middle-ish of Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest and hoo boi
it is a r i d e
apparently Birthright is the easier one, but conquest had the nighttime aesthetic so i had to get it
I'm in the middle-ish of Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest and hoo boi
it is a r i d e
apparently Birthright is the easier one, but conquest had the nighttime aesthetic so i had to get it
2484046.png
@Aaliyahgemini664

I got Conquest first too. Birthright is indeed easier, but the story is less interesting too imo.

I'm currently playing Pokémon Quest and Warframe. Both games got me hooked beyond repair.
@Aaliyahgemini664

I got Conquest first too. Birthright is indeed easier, but the story is less interesting too imo.

I'm currently playing Pokémon Quest and Warframe. Both games got me hooked beyond repair.
P5dRHZ6.png
I've been looking through a bunch of my old Pokemon games and getting the urge to either keep playing them or reset them. I've also got Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon that I have yet to start.
I've been looking through a bunch of my old Pokemon games and getting the urge to either keep playing them or reset them. I've also got Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon that I have yet to start.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
Trying to 100% a game for once- Soda Dungeon. Currently have 16/24 of the possible achievements, and the rest aren't too hard to get. After that, I'm not sure, maybe I'll try 100%ing a souls game.
Trying to 100% a game for once- Soda Dungeon. Currently have 16/24 of the possible achievements, and the rest aren't too hard to get. After that, I'm not sure, maybe I'll try 100%ing a souls game.
Just finished up the Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion, now I just have to complete the rest of the levels :D
Just finished up the Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion, now I just have to complete the rest of the levels :D
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Pokémon Crystal! Got it on Virtual Console a while ago. Haven’t gotten too far though, I’ve only beaten the first gym. Been spending my time leveling up my Pokémon, since EXP share isn’t a thing in the older games :’)

My team right now is Quilava, Onyx, Ghastly, and one other that I can’t remember haha.
Pokémon Crystal! Got it on Virtual Console a while ago. Haven’t gotten too far though, I’ve only beaten the first gym. Been spending my time leveling up my Pokémon, since EXP share isn’t a thing in the older games :’)

My team right now is Quilava, Onyx, Ghastly, and one other that I can’t remember haha.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion. Don't know if I'll stop being a squid, though. My squid is cool. I might switch between, and have different gear for my octo.
Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion. Don't know if I'll stop being a squid, though. My squid is cool. I might switch between, and have different gear for my octo.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
I just finished playing Detroit: Become Human. I had mixed feelings about it; the bad parts were bad, but the good ones were great. The "robot uprising" trope is a little tired, and I think there are many cooler potential storylines to explore with AI. I liked Connor's story a lot, though, and the gameplay throughout was pretty neat.

Other than that, I'm playing Splatoon 2 and getting the Octo Expansion! I tried to get into Fortnite, and it honestly wasn't my cup of tea. I tried to get a couple of buddies to try it out with me, and they're all hooked now, so I need to fill the void they've left with other games, haha.

I'm also debating buying BOTW on the switch... I have it for the Wii U and play it regularly, but that handheld gameplay is so tempting, even though it's like $80... ;-;
I just finished playing Detroit: Become Human. I had mixed feelings about it; the bad parts were bad, but the good ones were great. The "robot uprising" trope is a little tired, and I think there are many cooler potential storylines to explore with AI. I liked Connor's story a lot, though, and the gameplay throughout was pretty neat.

Other than that, I'm playing Splatoon 2 and getting the Octo Expansion! I tried to get into Fortnite, and it honestly wasn't my cup of tea. I tried to get a couple of buddies to try it out with me, and they're all hooked now, so I need to fill the void they've left with other games, haha.

I'm also debating buying BOTW on the switch... I have it for the Wii U and play it regularly, but that handheld gameplay is so tempting, even though it's like $80... ;-;
XvmXrsO.gif
Assassin's Creed Rogue is what i usually play because I really like some of the characters Shay, Hope and Liam. but right now it's gonna be mostly the splatoon 2 Octo Expansion!
Assassin's Creed Rogue is what i usually play because I really like some of the characters Shay, Hope and Liam. but right now it's gonna be mostly the splatoon 2 Octo Expansion!
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
Depends on the system. I usually have like....5 games going on at once.

PSVita: Final Fantsay IX
Switch: Atelier Lydie and Suelle
PS4: Kingdom hearts 2
3DS: Tales of the abyss and Story of Seasons
PS2: Shadow Hearts 3

Because I don't have enough to do with my life apparently.
Depends on the system. I usually have like....5 games going on at once.

PSVita: Final Fantsay IX
Switch: Atelier Lydie and Suelle
PS4: Kingdom hearts 2
3DS: Tales of the abyss and Story of Seasons
PS2: Shadow Hearts 3

Because I don't have enough to do with my life apparently.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11