Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 421 422
Medieval anime characters with a single definining personality trait and a knack for violence in a chess-like game that some only play for its dating sim aspect.
Medieval anime characters with a single definining personality trait and a knack for violence in a chess-like game that some only play for its dating sim aspect.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
[quote name="IdesOfBlood" date="2020-04-02 22:10:17" ] the alien seas are full of nightmares and they all want to kill you specifically [/quote] @IdesOfBlood Is that Subnautica?
IdesOfBlood wrote on 2020-04-02 22:10:17:
the alien seas are full of nightmares and they all want to kill you specifically
@IdesOfBlood
Is that Subnautica?
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
you play as someone traveling through a dungeon killing with puns to fix a mistake you made a long time ago.
you play as someone traveling through a dungeon killing with puns to fix a mistake you made a long time ago.
193.png
194.png
5198.png
Blue, spiky, short, red shoed, thanos running around with a sword killing these creepy men as he tries to get the king and save the world eating Chili dogs
Blue, spiky, short, red shoed, thanos running around with a sword killing these creepy men as he tries to get the king and save the world eating Chili dogs
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
[quote name="squiggie" date="2020-04-03 16:12:23" ] Blue, spiky, short, red shoed, thanos running around with a sword killing these creepy men as he tries to get the king and save the world eating Chili dogs [/quote] Sonic & the Black Knight? (You guys are great at these by the way) [rule] Please stop turning the fish into eggs, I beg of you
squiggie wrote on 2020-04-03 16:12:23:
Sonic & the Black Knight?
(You guys are great at these by the way)

Please stop turning the fish into eggs, I beg of you
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
Ding ding ding xD
Ding ding ding xD
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
Bonk dragons with mi mallet...

also cats.
Bonk dragons with mi mallet...

also cats.
91741235.png77876607.png
*breathes*
french boy wakes up in glowing blue bathtub, runs around with a basic axe, a pot lid and a really sucky bow, blows himself up to run and defeat an eldritch spider and pink pig
Zelda BOTW - Speedrun version

man in suit feeds centipede... thing with meteorite fragments, gets arrested by 10 year old
Pokemon SwSh
*breathes*
french boy wakes up in glowing blue bathtub, runs around with a basic axe, a pot lid and a really sucky bow, blows himself up to run and defeat an eldritch spider and pink pig
Zelda BOTW - Speedrun version

man in suit feeds centipede... thing with meteorite fragments, gets arrested by 10 year old
Pokemon SwSh
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Where a guy has to fight his inner demons so literally it hurts. Oh, and if you just so happen to defeat said inner demon...you can turn into it!! :D
Where a guy has to fight his inner demons so literally it hurts. Oh, and if you just so happen to defeat said inner demon...you can turn into it!! :D
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Cube people!
Cube people!
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 421 422