Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | One Piece Hub
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 64 65
@panquequedemon @ThousandSunny @thesmallestshark @IronPen @lilypadmeulin @GrackleDragon @Feme @Bloomer @suesue @Sienne @Verditer @Chronosplit

New chapter ping
@panquequedemon @ThousandSunny @thesmallestshark @IronPen @lilypadmeulin @GrackleDragon @Feme @Bloomer @suesue @Sienne @Verditer @Chronosplit

New chapter ping
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
What a brutal chapter. As expected the Strawhats have faith. Possible new form for Chopper incoming? What did Momo read in the log book? Joyboy tease.

Luffy fell in the sea, so that sets a time limit. I wonder who'll save him?
What a brutal chapter. As expected the Strawhats have faith. Possible new form for Chopper incoming? What did Momo read in the log book? Joyboy tease.

Luffy fell in the sea, so that sets a time limit. I wonder who'll save him?
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
omg i wanna know what all those joyboy theories are gonna be cause that's the first time we've heard that name in years
omg i wanna know what all those joyboy theories are gonna be cause that's the first time we've heard that name in years
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Can someone remind me what we do know about Joyboy? It's been a while and I'm forgetful haha
Can someone remind me what we do know about Joyboy? It's been a while and I'm forgetful haha
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@Doodeedoodah
He lived during the Void Century, there's speculation on ties to the "D" because of it, as well as a relic straw hat found up in the Holy City. He knew the Poseidon of the time and had made a promise to raise Noah and let the fishman live alongside humans but ultimately failed for some reason and was forced to break his promise, leaving the Noah to fulfill it later. He wrote an apology onto a ponyglyph that's found on Fishman Island about it.

He left something behind on Raftel for a successor to find, either the One Piece or part of it. Roger and Oden did but found out they were "too soon" for it to be them? Apprently he's supposed to "reappear" on a "appointed day".
@Doodeedoodah
He lived during the Void Century, there's speculation on ties to the "D" because of it, as well as a relic straw hat found up in the Holy City. He knew the Poseidon of the time and had made a promise to raise Noah and let the fishman live alongside humans but ultimately failed for some reason and was forced to break his promise, leaving the Noah to fulfill it later. He wrote an apology onto a ponyglyph that's found on Fishman Island about it.

He left something behind on Raftel for a successor to find, either the One Piece or part of it. Roger and Oden did but found out they were "too soon" for it to be them? Apprently he's supposed to "reappear" on a "appointed day".
@IronPen

Huh that's kinda ringing some bells, thanks!
@IronPen

Huh that's kinda ringing some bells, thanks!

New chapter ping

New chapter ping
Man, I've been loving this arc. I cannot wait to see where the story of One Piece goes. We feel so close yet so far from the end -- it feels like it's been a while since new plot questions have arisen yet many are getting answers these days.

Also, uhhh, how do I do spoiler tags? ^^;
Man, I've been loving this arc. I cannot wait to see where the story of One Piece goes. We feel so close yet so far from the end -- it feels like it's been a while since new plot questions have arisen yet many are getting answers these days.

Also, uhhh, how do I do spoiler tags? ^^;
tiny-mocha.png

hi, i'm breathe. (´• ω •`) «
you can ping me! «
she/her/hers «
for sale «
[tool] breeding predictor & matchmaker «
@breathe add [ spoiler ] before any writing you do. and [ / spoiler ] if you want it to end
and then just type between
@breathe add [ spoiler ] before any writing you do. and [ / spoiler ] if you want it to end
and then just type between
YAMATO ROCKING UP TO KICK ***!
YAMATO ROCKING UP TO KICK ***!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 64 65