Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | One Piece Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@ThousandSunny
I know how you feel, I only have a couple of friends that are interested in any anime/manga at all. Most of them won't touch things like One Piece/Naruto because they're so long, but they're so worth it! Although I do know one person that's up to date with pretty much anything ever created. xD
You poor thing, it's okay now. :3
@ThousandSunny
I know how you feel, I only have a couple of friends that are interested in any anime/manga at all. Most of them won't touch things like One Piece/Naruto because they're so long, but they're so worth it! Although I do know one person that's up to date with pretty much anything ever created. xD
You poor thing, it's okay now. :3
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@Doodeedoodah
Yeah, I'm not into too many anime/manga.
Mostly just One Piece with a scattered few random favorites.
Definitely nothing anywhere near as long.

Does anyone here collect any figures or anything like that?
@Doodeedoodah
Yeah, I'm not into too many anime/manga.
Mostly just One Piece with a scattered few random favorites.
Definitely nothing anywhere near as long.

Does anyone here collect any figures or anything like that?
*slides in after finishing the latest chapter*
didsomebodysayonepiece

I loved seeing the Germa come back in this chapter. The last scene with Reiju and the flashback to when she and Sanji were little tugged at my heartstrings; history repeats itself. I'm worried that all of them are going to die at the end this arc, though OTL

@ ThousandSunny
I have a few One Piece figures! 1, 2, 3, and 4 (pretty small, but a local con is coming up so I might get more OP merch so long as my wallet allows it)
*slides in after finishing the latest chapter*
didsomebodysayonepiece

I loved seeing the Germa come back in this chapter. The last scene with Reiju and the flashback to when she and Sanji were little tugged at my heartstrings; history repeats itself. I'm worried that all of them are going to die at the end this arc, though OTL

@ ThousandSunny
I have a few One Piece figures! 1, 2, 3, and 4 (pretty small, but a local con is coming up so I might get more OP merch so long as my wallet allows it)
@Feme
Ah don't jinx it! pleasenomoredeath

And those figures look awesome!
@Feme
Ah don't jinx it! pleasenomoredeath

And those figures look awesome!
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@Feme
Yeah, please don't jinx it.
At least not where it concerns Reiju.
I could care less about the rest of the Vinsmokes. Haha

And those are some nice figures!
I've never used that website before. It would probably take me ages to list all of mine. Haha
My newest 'figure' is actually the Smart Doll Nami! Just got her yesterday. She's amazing.
@Feme
Yeah, please don't jinx it.
At least not where it concerns Reiju.
I could care less about the rest of the Vinsmokes. Haha

And those are some nice figures!
I've never used that website before. It would probably take me ages to list all of mine. Haha
My newest 'figure' is actually the Smart Doll Nami! Just got her yesterday. She's amazing.
@ThousandSunny

Honestly, same; Reiju is the best out of all of them IMO

And thanks! I didn't know what a Smart Doll was and they're really pretty! Nami looks gorgeous *^*
@ThousandSunny

Honestly, same; Reiju is the best out of all of them IMO

And thanks! I didn't know what a Smart Doll was and they're really pretty! Nami looks gorgeous *^*
@ThousandSunny @Feme Welcome! I collect some figures... [s](sorry for photo quality, took in a hurry before work)[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8AqOxPX.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8YmG0RQ.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TaNcNBx.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Gyeqd4z.jpg[/img] My goal is to collect every single figure of Marco...one day XD [b]Feme[/b], I'm so jealous of your Aokiji figure ;-; he's my fave Marine. [s]it does help he has Dio's VA as well[/s] @Doodeedoodah I think when it comes to the fleet being shown, it's more something for a final battle type thing. I get the feeling [spoiler] the wano arc will be the second to last arc, which would include Kaido/Weevil in some way. I figure the WB's will be involved, maybe even Izo's family hiding them or something.. [s]he was from Wano right?[/s][/spoiler] I actually have a theory, well two, about that whole situation of not being able to find them. [spoiler] If you remember right after Marineford, Akainu going after Bonney because Teach got her, he said "My blood ran cold when I heard you escaped." I actually think Bonney is one of Big Mom's daughters, and probably a lot older then she appears. I also think she might be an ally to WB, because out of everyone she was the only one in the generation to 1) Go immediately after Teach and 2) Cry when she saw what was going to happen to Ace, despite not knowing him in anyway. So if anything, I think she might of escaped again and the reason why they can't find them is because she's using her ability to change their age to hide them.[/spoiler] I think in some way she's very important anyways because out of everyone Akainu saying that is a bit...weird. He didn't even bat an eye at WB so... I have so many theories about the characters :') I really hope Oda takes time to explain a lot of different things.
@ThousandSunny
@Feme

Welcome!

I collect some figures... (sorry for photo quality, took in a hurry before work)
8AqOxPX.jpg
8YmG0RQ.jpg
TaNcNBx.jpg
Gyeqd4z.jpg

My goal is to collect every single figure of Marco...one day XD
Feme, I'm so jealous of your Aokiji figure ;-; he's my fave Marine. it does help he has Dio's VA as well

@Doodeedoodah I think when it comes to the fleet being shown, it's more something for a final battle type thing. I get the feeling the wano arc will be the second to last arc, which would include Kaido/Weevil in some way. I figure the WB's will be involved, maybe even Izo's family hiding them or something.. he was from Wano right?
I actually have a theory, well two, about that whole situation of not being able to find them. If you remember right after Marineford, Akainu going after Bonney because Teach got her, he said "My blood ran cold when I heard you escaped." I actually think Bonney is one of Big Mom's daughters, and probably a lot older then she appears. I also think she might be an ally to WB, because out of everyone she was the only one in the generation to 1) Go immediately after Teach and 2) Cry when she saw what was going to happen to Ace, despite not knowing him in anyway.
So if anything, I think she might of escaped again and the reason why they can't find them is because she's using her ability to change their age to hide them.
I think in some way she's very important anyways because out of everyone Akainu saying that is a bit...weird. He didn't even bat an eye at WB so...

I have so many theories about the characters :') I really hope Oda takes time to explain a lot of different things.
yGResdm.gif
@thesmallestshark
Haha, I love tiny Marco! The rest look amazing as well.

Hmm I guess that would probably be true about the fleet, I had no idea Izo might be from Wano though, makes sense really when you look at how he dresses.
Oh yeah! I completely forgot about Bonney and yeah I'm pretty convinced she's Big Mom's daughter, but I don't really get why if she was already so strong why she didn't have a high bounty to start with? There are a lot of gaps in her known daughters so she could easily fit in at pretty much any point.
I didn't think about her being a WB ally but would be really cool, especially if she is a Charlotte. Iwouldkilltoseebabymarco

Hmmm, it's interesting, there are so many loose strings waiting to be tied back in!
@thesmallestshark
Haha, I love tiny Marco! The rest look amazing as well.

Hmm I guess that would probably be true about the fleet, I had no idea Izo might be from Wano though, makes sense really when you look at how he dresses.
Oh yeah! I completely forgot about Bonney and yeah I'm pretty convinced she's Big Mom's daughter, but I don't really get why if she was already so strong why she didn't have a high bounty to start with? There are a lot of gaps in her known daughters so she could easily fit in at pretty much any point.
I didn't think about her being a WB ally but would be really cool, especially if she is a Charlotte. Iwouldkilltoseebabymarco

Hmmm, it's interesting, there are so many loose strings waiting to be tied back in!
@Doodeedoodah Thank you! [s]I love the tiny Marco too, he looks so sassy[/s] TBH the main reason why I see Izo being from Wano (except his outfit) is because so many fanfics headcanon him from being there... also I think in one of the SBS (not sure which) Oda mentioned how in his past he would dress as a geisha and dance, which seems most likely from that area then any others mentioned so far because the whole samurai thing. The only thing kinda detouring me from it is the fact he uses guns and not swords..but idk. [spoiler]Honestly baby Marco would kill me as well. I have a theory ongoing with JuRa about how, because Marco has phoenix powers, would he be able to re-birth (kinda like how Brook did) because phoenix's are known for dying and becoming a child, then growing and dying again..ect. It would be interesting but it would also make him pretty much the most OP character in the series.[/spoiler] I totally forgot Bonney escaped again [s]checked her wiki[/s] so now that theory is a lot more likely... I wonder what it will turn out to be. [rule] Do you have any planned outfits for fan dragons? I have three I made..and plan a bit more. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40022128] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400222/40022128_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][quote] [size=5] "Sakazuki" [/size] #40022128 Fleet admiral, Marines. [/quote] [/center][/columns] [rule] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=393199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393199/39319892_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][quote] [size=5] "Kuzan" [/size] #393199 Admiral, Marines. [/quote] [/center][/columns] [rule] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=310397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310397/31039662_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][quote] [size=5] "Fuchichou" [/size] #310397 Captain(?) Second Division, Pirate. [/quote] [/center][/columns] [rule] I have plans for Kid, Ace and Whitebeard but finding the right dragons is a bit tough. (I don't have an outfit for Ace though, I mean he only really..wears pants so...) [outfit=317216] [outfit=351054]
@Doodeedoodah
Thank you! I love the tiny Marco too, he looks so sassy

TBH the main reason why I see Izo being from Wano (except his outfit) is because so many fanfics headcanon him from being there... also I think in one of the SBS (not sure which) Oda mentioned how in his past he would dress as a geisha and dance, which seems most likely from that area then any others mentioned so far because the whole samurai thing. The only thing kinda detouring me from it is the fact he uses guns and not swords..but idk.

Honestly baby Marco would kill me as well. I have a theory ongoing with JuRa about how, because Marco has phoenix powers, would he be able to re-birth (kinda like how Brook did) because phoenix's are known for dying and becoming a child, then growing and dying again..ect. It would be interesting but it would also make him pretty much the most OP character in the series.

I totally forgot Bonney escaped again checked her wiki so now that theory is a lot more likely... I wonder what it will turn out to be.

Do you have any planned outfits for fan dragons? I have three I made..and plan a bit more.

40022128_350.png
Quote:
"Sakazuki"
Fleet admiral, Marines.

39319892_350.png
Quote:
"Kuzan"
Admiral, Marines.

31039662_350.png
Quote:
"Fuchichou"
Captain(?) Second Division, Pirate.

I have plans for Kid, Ace and Whitebeard but finding the right dragons is a bit tough. (I don't have an outfit for Ace though, I mean he only really..wears pants so...)
Whitebeard

Eustass

yGResdm.gif
I originally had plans to make fandragons of all the Strawhats and a couple others, but then I decided I loved Gen1s, and it seemed like too much of a hassle after that.
I only have my Luffy now.
He's perfect, just need better apparel.
I originally had plans to make fandragons of all the Strawhats and a couple others, but then I decided I loved Gen1s, and it seemed like too much of a hassle after that.
I only have my Luffy now.
He's perfect, just need better apparel.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65