Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | One Piece Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@ThousandSunny
Haha yeah, it will only be a few years until we find out :D
@ThousandSunny
Haha yeah, it will only be a few years until we find out :D
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
I'm really sort of hyped about Pudding and Sanji? But I don't think they'll stay a thing. I just hope this whole Big Mom arc ends well...
I'm really sort of hyped about Pudding and Sanji? But I don't think they'll stay a thing. I just hope this whole Big Mom arc ends well...
g4DcSLb.gif
60_5_image5716d73a3ed5a.png
@lilypadmeulin
Hello and welcome!
I actually agree with you, I really like Pudding in the end. I doubt she will be a forever partner for Sanji (unless maybe at the end of the series? Like a time-skip to show their later lives or something) because tbh, Sanji is a huge dork who I think, cannot be with an actual woman despite his best efforts.

@ThousandSunny
Yes exactly! There's been a bunch of hint's since the start of the series, the biggest one being Whitebeard saying to Teach "he isn't the one who will carry on D" for me at least. It has to be something relating to the treasure of Roger.

@Doodeedoodah
I love JuRa! That's the person I was saying I talk with a while ago, we actually share quite a few headcanons in regards to Marco! I love that fic! I'm behind by a few chapters so I'm going to catch up tonight.
I'm actually looking for a beta reader for some of my stories if you wanna be that person? :o I don't know many people who enjoy the ship as much as I do ;-; so I usually force my friend to read them and brainstorm with but if I had another person who enjoyed it maybe it could be easier to do. No pressure though!
I think Judge just kinda got a some-what clear mind on what he did wrong when they all didn't react to "oh hey we're all gonna die." so maybe he is a tad nicer...? Although it could just be Luffy making the situation better then it really is.

@lilypadmeulin
Hello and welcome!
I actually agree with you, I really like Pudding in the end. I doubt she will be a forever partner for Sanji (unless maybe at the end of the series? Like a time-skip to show their later lives or something) because tbh, Sanji is a huge dork who I think, cannot be with an actual woman despite his best efforts.

@ThousandSunny
Yes exactly! There's been a bunch of hint's since the start of the series, the biggest one being Whitebeard saying to Teach "he isn't the one who will carry on D" for me at least. It has to be something relating to the treasure of Roger.

@Doodeedoodah
I love JuRa! That's the person I was saying I talk with a while ago, we actually share quite a few headcanons in regards to Marco! I love that fic! I'm behind by a few chapters so I'm going to catch up tonight.
I'm actually looking for a beta reader for some of my stories if you wanna be that person? :o I don't know many people who enjoy the ship as much as I do ;-; so I usually force my friend to read them and brainstorm with but if I had another person who enjoyed it maybe it could be easier to do. No pressure though!
I think Judge just kinda got a some-what clear mind on what he did wrong when they all didn't react to "oh hey we're all gonna die." so maybe he is a tad nicer...? Although it could just be Luffy making the situation better then it really is.

yGResdm.gif
@thesmallestshark I absolutely agree with you on that one. I doubt he's even noticed Pudding actually likes him, to be frank, although he does think she's pretty.
@thesmallestshark I absolutely agree with you on that one. I doubt he's even noticed Pudding actually likes him, to be frank, although he does think she's pretty.
g4DcSLb.gif
@thesmallestshark @lilypadmeulin

I'm starting to like Pudding too.
I'm kind of disappointed she didn't stay 100% evil though. But this weird 'is she/isn't she' dynamic is funny.

The only 'couple' I could ever see happening romantically is Robin and Franky.
They already act like they're married half the time.
And then end of the series Usopp reuniting with Kaya.
@thesmallestshark @lilypadmeulin

I'm starting to like Pudding too.
I'm kind of disappointed she didn't stay 100% evil though. But this weird 'is she/isn't she' dynamic is funny.

The only 'couple' I could ever see happening romantically is Robin and Franky.
They already act like they're married half the time.
And then end of the series Usopp reuniting with Kaya.
@ThousandSunny @thesmallestshark

I can't wait for Usopp and Kaya to meet up again - and I like how at the moment we get snapshots of the characters who we can't see in the arc. Maybe we'll get that with Pudding later on?
@ThousandSunny @thesmallestshark

I can't wait for Usopp and Kaya to meet up again - and I like how at the moment we get snapshots of the characters who we can't see in the arc. Maybe we'll get that with Pudding later on?
g4DcSLb.gif
@thesmallestshark

Well great minds think alike! I'm kinda sad to see the fic finished but at the same time I'd rather that than never finished.
I've always wanted to be a beta reader. I'm not entirely sure what beta readers do exactly but I would love to!
I think deep deep deep deep deeeeep down he might like his son at least a little bit and want him to be happy, he just buries it even deeper.
@thesmallestshark

Well great minds think alike! I'm kinda sad to see the fic finished but at the same time I'd rather that than never finished.
I've always wanted to be a beta reader. I'm not entirely sure what beta readers do exactly but I would love to!
I think deep deep deep deep deeeeep down he might like his son at least a little bit and want him to be happy, he just buries it even deeper.
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@ThousandSunny @lilypadmeulin

Robin and Franky are the best, I loved their dynamic since the moment she stole his heart underwear. I feel like it's heavily hinted at them being the mother/father of the crew with Brook being that...weird uncle. The adult trio thing is just really cute.

I feel like Pudding has sorta shown Sanji how much she cares, they must of kissed in that alleyway as a farewell right? I assume that's what Oda wanted it to be anyways.... and will continue to be part of this alliance/not thing for a while. Although with the way the arc is going, I'm kinda curious if they don't fight Big Mom what her reaction would be to the destroyed wedding once her senses are back.

@Doodeedoodah

That's awesome!! I'll pm you ways to contact me outside of FR (discord?) so we can talk more about it :3 I take beta's as a sort of pre-read type person to give some advice on how the story sounds and such, see if characters stay in character or if it's too over the top ect..
Judge is a very scientific man, so I think it's more along the lines he finally saw a fault with his "perfect" sons/daughter, one that Sanji didn't have and felt a little bit off by the way he managed to escape when the other's couldn't.

Sorry for late replies......... work was horrible ;-;
@ThousandSunny @lilypadmeulin

Robin and Franky are the best, I loved their dynamic since the moment she stole his heart underwear. I feel like it's heavily hinted at them being the mother/father of the crew with Brook being that...weird uncle. The adult trio thing is just really cute.

I feel like Pudding has sorta shown Sanji how much she cares, they must of kissed in that alleyway as a farewell right? I assume that's what Oda wanted it to be anyways.... and will continue to be part of this alliance/not thing for a while. Although with the way the arc is going, I'm kinda curious if they don't fight Big Mom what her reaction would be to the destroyed wedding once her senses are back.

@Doodeedoodah

That's awesome!! I'll pm you ways to contact me outside of FR (discord?) so we can talk more about it :3 I take beta's as a sort of pre-read type person to give some advice on how the story sounds and such, see if characters stay in character or if it's too over the top ect..
Judge is a very scientific man, so I think it's more along the lines he finally saw a fault with his "perfect" sons/daughter, one that Sanji didn't have and felt a little bit off by the way he managed to escape when the other's couldn't.

Sorry for late replies......... work was horrible ;-;
yGResdm.gif
Oohh, an OP thread!!

I've been heavily rewatching the earlier episodes of the anime recently, and the tears have been flowing. I forget how much a punch Chopper's arc packs ?? and the skypia arc ?? theres just so much stuff i forgot i loved so much :v
Oohh, an OP thread!!

I've been heavily rewatching the earlier episodes of the anime recently, and the tears have been flowing. I forget how much a punch Chopper's arc packs ?? and the skypia arc ?? theres just so much stuff i forgot i loved so much :v
tumblr_pihbsgipxn1v058y1o1_100.png t2NaZfd.png
pZJYyk4.png
G8AyR6r.png
WFpPzZn.png
NlmYDAS.png
@Bloomer

Welcome! I just recently did the same thing, I had left off right after skypeia and focused on the manga, then I couldn't force myself to watch marineford and took a break :') now I'm back at fishman arc.

I was actually just talking with another friend about just how much Oda likes to focus on racism which I never really saw until I thought back to skypiea arc. I think it started to heavily show there (then Robin's) and progressed into a main staple of the story.

Choppers arc killed me! I absolutely hated Wapol and TBH any arc that involves hurt animals just ;-; no.
@Bloomer

Welcome! I just recently did the same thing, I had left off right after skypeia and focused on the manga, then I couldn't force myself to watch marineford and took a break :') now I'm back at fishman arc.

I was actually just talking with another friend about just how much Oda likes to focus on racism which I never really saw until I thought back to skypiea arc. I think it started to heavily show there (then Robin's) and progressed into a main staple of the story.

Choppers arc killed me! I absolutely hated Wapol and TBH any arc that involves hurt animals just ;-; no.
yGResdm.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65