Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | One Piece Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@thesmallestshark

Izo being from Wano does make a lot of sense. Of course if he used a sword all the moving around/cuts might ruin his beautiful outfits!

I'm leaning more towards 'just' immortality, since he has looked the same the whole time even at the beginning of the WBP and we already know about the healing factor. The only time he might die would then be from wearing seastone, so any rebirth powers would be cancelled as well.

Hmm I hope the rest of the supernovas come back soon. I want to know how they've changed! And Law, there is never a reason not to have Law.

*tries not to scowl at Akainu* Very pretty dergs! Question though, is Fuchichou Marco?
Oh and it might just be me but I think two of the derg links are broken?

@ThousandSunny

Luffy is very perfect :3
@thesmallestshark

Izo being from Wano does make a lot of sense. Of course if he used a sword all the moving around/cuts might ruin his beautiful outfits!

I'm leaning more towards 'just' immortality, since he has looked the same the whole time even at the beginning of the WBP and we already know about the healing factor. The only time he might die would then be from wearing seastone, so any rebirth powers would be cancelled as well.

Hmm I hope the rest of the supernovas come back soon. I want to know how they've changed! And Law, there is never a reason not to have Law.

*tries not to scowl at Akainu* Very pretty dergs! Question though, is Fuchichou Marco?
Oh and it might just be me but I think two of the derg links are broken?

@ThousandSunny

Luffy is very perfect :3
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@thesmallestshark

A very nice army of Marcos. I love the one in the middle of the first pic and the one next to Ace in the third; He looks so bad***!

Really nice fandragon outfits too! I love how you incorporated Akainu's tattoo with the sakura lei.

As for myself, I haven't made any plans for One Piece fandragons yet (I have too many favorite characters I feel like I'd need a whole 'nother lair to fit them all OTL)

@ThousandSunny

Nice Luffy *thumbs up*
Oh yeah, I checked my Deviantart notifications this morning and they're doing a Fan Art Feature for One Piece! Thought I'd share it here
@thesmallestshark

A very nice army of Marcos. I love the one in the middle of the first pic and the one next to Ace in the third; He looks so bad***!

Really nice fandragon outfits too! I love how you incorporated Akainu's tattoo with the sakura lei.

As for myself, I haven't made any plans for One Piece fandragons yet (I have too many favorite characters I feel like I'd need a whole 'nother lair to fit them all OTL)

@ThousandSunny

Nice Luffy *thumbs up*
Oh yeah, I checked my Deviantart notifications this morning and they're doing a Fan Art Feature for One Piece! Thought I'd share it here
@Doodeedoodah I agree with Akainu, but when I saw that one skin for Ridgeback I was like [b]welp[/b] and made him :') Yes, Fushichou is Marco. I felt kinda weird naming her Marco because I like using the last names[s]first names?[/s] but Marco doesn't...have one. So I went with the tag from A03 used for him because Phoenix can be mixed up with a lot of different things. I honestly don't know what to do with that outfit because there's not a lot of purple or blue gear on FR .... [s]cough[/s] so I did what I can. I also love the idea of him having small reading glasses, I mean he is navigator (or at least runs the navigator division) so... I'm sure eyes get weak? [spoiler]His DF ability can't heal everything..right..///[/spoiler] Some links might be broken, it was more just for seeing the outfit and nothing beyond that ^^; I tend to change and alter things a lot until I'm 100% happy with the outcome. [spoiler] I super would love the idea of Marco being the most OP but I agree, it's probably not true. Although the fact he took hits from Kizaru even when under seastone and didn't fall and got back to fight right after is pretty impressive. Although to be completely honest, I think the WB arc will lead onto something the way the 3D2Y arc did, where they help the Strawhats with getting stronger. There's a lot of hints for it crew wise (at least I think) like Zoro saying he wants to cut diamond -> Diamond Jozu being a commander. I also see Marco as somewhat like Rayleigh, in terms of strength and caring. Actually I'm working on a fic of Marco being Rayleigh's son (which could be true...Rayleigh had blonde hair as a younger pirate and is 75 in the current arc, so if you place Marco at 40ish it would time up proper. Although it wouldn't make sense why he would be in WB and not Roger's old crew..idk) even though it's more in likely just a fic idea then anything else lol. I do think there will be one more powerup arc before any kinda of final fight though, Luffy isn't strong enough yet for Teach and I assume he'd be the final boss type. [/spoiler] [spoiler] I'm also interested in the Supernovas! We've seen Beige and a slight idea on Bonney plus the arc for Law, but nothing has been said for Drake and the others. I think Law's next big appearance would probably be with the WB arc, because he's a doctor and I assume, would help them because he values having strong partnerships.[/spoiler] @Feme Thank you! I have one coming in that my friend got me (was limited edition) [img]https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1yb8JSVXXXXbFXVXXq6xXFXXX5/One-Piece-Marco-PVC-Action-Figure-Anime-One-Piece-Scultures-White-Beard-Marco-Collectible-Model-Toys.jpg_640x640.jpg[/img] to match the Ace in the second picture! It actually has a part of the base (if you look) that will allow Marco to be placed right beside him ;-; I was going more for his little jacket flower with the sakura lei.... xD but that works. I know what you mean, it's hard to try and decide which one I want to make and which I would love to have. I go by apparel that is available to decide tbh. I also have a lot of extra lair space because I don't really breed or buy too often, so I decided why not. That DA event is cool! I haven't been on that site in a loooong time. It's neat they add feature articles and stuff now. @ThousandSunny That's a cute Luffy! I never thought to have him as a Spiral..oddly...enough...lol
@Doodeedoodah

I agree with Akainu, but when I saw that one skin for Ridgeback I was like welp and made him :')

Yes, Fushichou is Marco. I felt kinda weird naming her Marco because I like using the last namesfirst names? but Marco doesn't...have one. So I went with the tag from A03 used for him because Phoenix can be mixed up with a lot of different things. I honestly don't know what to do with that outfit because there's not a lot of purple or blue gear on FR .... cough so I did what I can. I also love the idea of him having small reading glasses, I mean he is navigator (or at least runs the navigator division) so... I'm sure eyes get weak? His DF ability can't heal everything..right..///
Some links might be broken, it was more just for seeing the outfit and nothing beyond that ^^; I tend to change and alter things a lot until I'm 100% happy with the outcome.
I super would love the idea of Marco being the most OP but I agree, it's probably not true. Although the fact he took hits from Kizaru even when under seastone and didn't fall and got back to fight right after is pretty impressive. Although to be completely honest, I think the WB arc will lead onto something the way the 3D2Y arc did, where they help the Strawhats with getting stronger. There's a lot of hints for it crew wise (at least I think) like Zoro saying he wants to cut diamond -> Diamond Jozu being a commander. I also see Marco as somewhat like Rayleigh, in terms of strength and caring. Actually I'm working on a fic of Marco being Rayleigh's son (which could be true...Rayleigh had blonde hair as a younger pirate and is 75 in the current arc, so if you place Marco at 40ish it would time up proper. Although it wouldn't make sense why he would be in WB and not Roger's old crew..idk) even though it's more in likely just a fic idea then anything else lol. I do think there will be one more powerup arc before any kinda of final fight though, Luffy isn't strong enough yet for Teach and I assume he'd be the final boss type.
I'm also interested in the Supernovas! We've seen Beige and a slight idea on Bonney plus the arc for Law, but nothing has been said for Drake and the others. I think Law's next big appearance would probably be with the WB arc, because he's a doctor and I assume, would help them because he values having strong partnerships.

@Feme
Thank you! I have one coming in that my friend got me (was limited edition) One-Piece-Marco-PVC-Action-Figure-Anime-One-Piece-Scultures-White-Beard-Marco-Collectible-Model-Toys.jpg_640x640.jpg to match the Ace in the second picture! It actually has a part of the base (if you look) that will allow Marco to be placed right beside him ;-;

I was going more for his little jacket flower with the sakura lei.... xD but that works.
I know what you mean, it's hard to try and decide which one I want to make and which I would love to have. I go by apparel that is available to decide tbh. I also have a lot of extra lair space because I don't really breed or buy too often, so I decided why not.

That DA event is cool! I haven't been on that site in a loooong time. It's neat they add feature articles and stuff now.

@ThousandSunny
That's a cute Luffy! I never thought to have him as a Spiral..oddly...enough...lol

yGResdm.gif
@thesmallestshark
Thanks! When I first joined, I read all the descriptions and when it came to the Spirals, they just reminded me of his lighter carefree side. And I went straight to the scrying workshop.
Haha
Also, that Marco is gorgeous. I was admiring that figure for the longest time after they posted the preview pictures.
I just have no room. Haha
Too many other figures and not enough shelves.

I too, would really love to see more of the Supernovas. Especially Basil Hawkins! I just think he's really neat. I love his Devil Fruit power. It's so unique.
X-Drake too, because who doesn't love dinosaurs.

@thesmallestshark
Thanks! When I first joined, I read all the descriptions and when it came to the Spirals, they just reminded me of his lighter carefree side. And I went straight to the scrying workshop.
Haha
Also, that Marco is gorgeous. I was admiring that figure for the longest time after they posted the preview pictures.
I just have no room. Haha
Too many other figures and not enough shelves.

I too, would really love to see more of the Supernovas. Especially Basil Hawkins! I just think he's really neat. I love his Devil Fruit power. It's so unique.
X-Drake too, because who doesn't love dinosaurs.

I had this reply all written out this morning but by the time I went to preview it, it was just past 1:00 game time. >.< I'll try to remember everything now.

@Feme

Bless you dA!

@thesmallestshark

Ah yep, I can totally spell, but isn't Marco first division? (S)he's really pretty! Very Marco-like. It's a shame there aren't any sort of purple waistcoats, guess you can just hope for something in future? I don't know where I got it from but I have this headcanon that Marco has reading glasses too.
I'm really excited for the eventual WBP/Straw Hat meet up, apart from the Ace feels. >.<
That's an interesting fic idea! I don't think I've seen anything like it before, but for some reason I see them as kinda the same age.
I agree that Teach will be the final boss though, unless there's some sort of unseen bigbad hiding in the government.
I had this reply all written out this morning but by the time I went to preview it, it was just past 1:00 game time. >.< I'll try to remember everything now.

@Feme

Bless you dA!

@thesmallestshark

Ah yep, I can totally spell, but isn't Marco first division? (S)he's really pretty! Very Marco-like. It's a shame there aren't any sort of purple waistcoats, guess you can just hope for something in future? I don't know where I got it from but I have this headcanon that Marco has reading glasses too.
I'm really excited for the eventual WBP/Straw Hat meet up, apart from the Ace feels. >.<
That's an interesting fic idea! I don't think I've seen anything like it before, but for some reason I see them as kinda the same age.
I agree that Teach will be the final boss though, unless there's some sort of unseen bigbad hiding in the government.
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
New chapter!

I can't believe I forgot about Jimbei's (ex) crew! What do you think will happen to them?
New chapter!

I can't believe I forgot about Jimbei's (ex) crew! What do you think will happen to them?
@Doodeedoodah On the new chapter: I love his Judge was all HE'S NOT WORTH IT!! and Luffy just waves and is like "Sanji he's saying the best things about you!" XD
Jimbe's crew arriving was unexpected! Even one of Big Mom's daughters (the shark girl I believe) I wonder how it will play out..

Ace feels forever.... you reminded me that I had another fic idea, one where Marco visits the grave without the crew, to try and figure out what to do (maybe when before he goes after Teach) and runs into Sabo, although I wanted it to be after Sabo had Ace's power, so it could be a confrontation type situation (who the hell are you to have this power?! As if you deserve it- I'm his brother- Well so am I! type thing..) I actually... really ship Marco/Ace so I have a lot of idea's centering around them story wise

The government thing reminds me, how Doflamingo in the Marineford arc said to Moria "It's not Sengoku, it's someone even higher." when "taking his life" I wonder who he was talking about? There's not a lot of information in general about the Gorosei, so I'd like to learn more about them. Plus, they seem to have a lot of information about "D" which I'm still curious about.

@ThousandSunny
I think it fits really well! I might end up making a Luffy fandreg as well, maybe I'll also go spiral..
Basil is super cool, I'm a tad offput by him though, but it might just be my slight fear of scarecrows //; although his ability is neat and his bounty being the same as Zoro is really interesting....

X-Drake is super interesting to me because he is a Marine that went Pirate. There's not a lot of character's who have done that plus He is the only one so far who is actively affiliated with Kaido, so I'm sure his involvement later on will be important with the story
I just wonder what made him turn to Pirate after his whole family was Marine, we got a bit of backstory him being abused by his father but I figure maybe he learned something he couldn't stand and left...or something...
@Doodeedoodah On the new chapter: I love his Judge was all HE'S NOT WORTH IT!! and Luffy just waves and is like "Sanji he's saying the best things about you!" XD
Jimbe's crew arriving was unexpected! Even one of Big Mom's daughters (the shark girl I believe) I wonder how it will play out..

Ace feels forever.... you reminded me that I had another fic idea, one where Marco visits the grave without the crew, to try and figure out what to do (maybe when before he goes after Teach) and runs into Sabo, although I wanted it to be after Sabo had Ace's power, so it could be a confrontation type situation (who the hell are you to have this power?! As if you deserve it- I'm his brother- Well so am I! type thing..) I actually... really ship Marco/Ace so I have a lot of idea's centering around them story wise

The government thing reminds me, how Doflamingo in the Marineford arc said to Moria "It's not Sengoku, it's someone even higher." when "taking his life" I wonder who he was talking about? There's not a lot of information in general about the Gorosei, so I'd like to learn more about them. Plus, they seem to have a lot of information about "D" which I'm still curious about.

@ThousandSunny
I think it fits really well! I might end up making a Luffy fandreg as well, maybe I'll also go spiral..
Basil is super cool, I'm a tad offput by him though, but it might just be my slight fear of scarecrows //; although his ability is neat and his bounty being the same as Zoro is really interesting....

X-Drake is super interesting to me because he is a Marine that went Pirate. There's not a lot of character's who have done that plus He is the only one so far who is actively affiliated with Kaido, so I'm sure his involvement later on will be important with the story
I just wonder what made him turn to Pirate after his whole family was Marine, we got a bit of backstory him being abused by his father but I figure maybe he learned something he couldn't stand and left...or something...
yGResdm.gif
@thesmallestshark

The mystery surrounding the "D" drives me crazy.
I know Oda will eventually explain it, but it's been something I've wondered about since the first time someone exclaimed over that middle initial.

@thesmallestshark

The mystery surrounding the "D" drives me crazy.
I know Oda will eventually explain it, but it's been something I've wondered about since the first time someone exclaimed over that middle initial.

@thesmallestshark
Yeah, for some reason that whole Judge speech sounded like he was being nice.
I would love to read that fic. O.O And ohmygosh so do I have you read Be Honest With Me? It's a really cute Marco/Ace fic that's almost finished now, just an epilogue to go.
The government is all very secretive, hmmmm.

@ThousandSunny
Me too! That and whatever happened in the Void Century!
@thesmallestshark
Yeah, for some reason that whole Judge speech sounded like he was being nice.
I would love to read that fic. O.O And ohmygosh so do I have you read Be Honest With Me? It's a really cute Marco/Ace fic that's almost finished now, just an epilogue to go.
The government is all very secretive, hmmmm.

@ThousandSunny
Me too! That and whatever happened in the Void Century!
@Doodeedoodah
I forgot about the Void Century
oh my goodness
I think I blocked it from my memory.
This curiosity will be the end of me.
I need to know.
Oda is killing me will all the secrets.
@Doodeedoodah
I forgot about the Void Century
oh my goodness
I think I blocked it from my memory.
This curiosity will be the end of me.