Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | One Piece Hub
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65
Alrighty might as well answer my own question as well!

Favourite Characters(this is going to be hard):
  • Luffy
  • Ace
  • Sabo (ASL is life, I need by babies happy together please)
  • Zoro
  • Ussop
  • Marco
  • Thatch
  • Whitebeard
  • Corazon
  • Law
  • Smoker
  • X Drake (just because he's a T-Rex which is so awesome)
  • Katakuri
  • Kaya
  • Boa Hancock
  • Otohime (and Shirahoshi)
  • Koala
  • Shakky
  • Cindry (does anyone remember her?)

But then Crocodile and Doflamingo are pretty cool too, and Buggy has grown on me, and Bon Clay too...

As for how I got into One Piece, well I'd already watched Naruto and some of Bleach and a few others so I knew about One Piece for a while. I regret to say that before I watched it I thought it seemed childish, mainly because of the art style but I was wrong! I think I eventually started out of a duty to at least try it as one of the big three.
Alrighty might as well answer my own question as well!

Favourite Characters(this is going to be hard):
  • Luffy
  • Ace
  • Sabo (ASL is life, I need by babies happy together please)
  • Zoro
  • Ussop
  • Marco
  • Thatch
  • Whitebeard
  • Corazon
  • Law
  • Smoker
  • X Drake (just because he's a T-Rex which is so awesome)
  • Katakuri
  • Kaya
  • Boa Hancock
  • Otohime (and Shirahoshi)
  • Koala
  • Shakky
  • Cindry (does anyone remember her?)

But then Crocodile and Doflamingo are pretty cool too, and Buggy has grown on me, and Bon Clay too...

As for how I got into One Piece, well I'd already watched Naruto and some of Bleach and a few others so I knew about One Piece for a while. I regret to say that before I watched it I thought it seemed childish, mainly because of the art style but I was wrong! I think I eventually started out of a duty to at least try it as one of the big three.
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
New chapter guys! I'm so excited to get to Wano!
New chapter guys! I'm so excited to get to Wano!
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
Just a heads up, I'm subscribed to the forum so please don't ping me!

@Doodeedoodah

I read it! I'm pretty excited as well but... So nervous for Jinbe!? I just can't really see how he will get away, even with underwater.
I'm really excited about the Wano arc, if it's what I think it should be the WB's revival arc! I just wanna see my boys again ;-;
Also I really wanna know what the heck is going on with the revolutionaries. so I hope Oda adds a bit more story on that. The last we saw was a battle starting if I remember correctly? I think if Teach really did wanna start something with them, he's pretty dumb. Although it might lead more into Robins 2 year story arc.
Just a heads up, I'm subscribed to the forum so please don't ping me!

@Doodeedoodah

I read it! I'm pretty excited as well but... So nervous for Jinbe!? I just can't really see how he will get away, even with underwater.
I'm really excited about the Wano arc, if it's what I think it should be the WB's revival arc! I just wanna see my boys again ;-;
Also I really wanna know what the heck is going on with the revolutionaries. so I hope Oda adds a bit more story on that. The last we saw was a battle starting if I remember correctly? I think if Teach really did wanna start something with them, he's pretty dumb. Although it might lead more into Robins 2 year story arc.
yGResdm.gif
Huh I should probably subscribe as well, silly me, but I would still like to be pinged.

I mean Jinbei's gotta get away, as well as I'm guessing at least most of the Sun pirates but yeah I'm not really sure how, maybe we'll get some big surprise interference?
I miss all of the cinnamon rolls.
Now that you mention it they're being awfully quiet...but I can't quite remember what happened when we last saw them. It's pretty much guaranteed that they'll show up at the Reverie though, which is pretty soon I think?
Huh I should probably subscribe as well, silly me, but I would still like to be pinged.

I mean Jinbei's gotta get away, as well as I'm guessing at least most of the Sun pirates but yeah I'm not really sure how, maybe we'll get some big surprise interference?
I miss all of the cinnamon rolls.
Now that you mention it they're being awfully quiet...but I can't quite remember what happened when we last saw them. It's pretty much guaranteed that they'll show up at the Reverie though, which is pretty soon I think?
I kinda ship Sanji and Pudding a little now...
I kinda ship Sanji and Pudding a little now...
@Doodeedoodah They're cute right? I always liked the interaction between them. I really hope something more happens with her later in the series. I think the last time we saw them was when [spoiler] That sniper guy lit the building on fire? Teach and someone else was at the base and talking on a transporter snail....I think...I'd have to re-read the chapters but I'm sure the base is on fire or exploded?[/spoiler] [RULE] I think I finally got my Ace fandreg down? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40238126] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402382/40238126_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Doodeedoodah

They're cute right? I always liked the interaction between them. I really hope something more happens with her later in the series.

I think the last time we saw them was when That sniper guy lit the building on fire? Teach and someone else was at the base and talking on a transporter snail....I think...I'd have to re-read the chapters but I'm sure the base is on fire or exploded?

I think I finally got my Ace fandreg down?

40238126_350.png
yGResdm.gif
Yeah all I remember was that their base was attacked/destroyed

And I love your Ace! It really reminds me of him!
Yeah all I remember was that their base was attacked/destroyed

And I love your Ace! It really reminds me of him!
Ohmygod little Coby is all grown up!! That chapter was awesome, I'm so excited for the reverie and everything.
Ohmygod little Coby is all grown up!! That chapter was awesome, I'm so excited for the reverie and everything.
@Doodeedoodah
....How did I not know this was here? I've been dying to gush about OP ever week and I've never seen this around, if there's a pinglist add me to it. anyway, this week was brilliant, honestly I totally fell for that twist until right before the reveal cause I thought the WG was pulling some kind of scheme with the low number.

Also, fandragons
Marco
Ace
Sabo
Luffy
@Doodeedoodah
....How did I not know this was here? I've been dying to gush about OP ever week and I've never seen this around, if there's a pinglist add me to it. anyway, this week was brilliant, honestly I totally fell for that twist until right before the reveal cause I thought the WG was pulling some kind of scheme with the low number.

Also, fandragons
Marco
Ace
Sabo
Luffy
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@thesmallestshark
Is there a pinglist for this?
@thesmallestshark
Is there a pinglist for this?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65