Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron Fanhub
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 179 180
Just spoilering the below because I respect all the ships and I’m not gonna force the non klance shippers to read my garbage, but for the ones who do I saw this meme once and I’m crying, also minor plot spoiler but if you’ve watch all the episodes/ most of them feel free to continue.

Allura: Lance! Why do you not torment Pidge as you do myself?

Lance: Heh, I only flirt with aliens! *wink*

*Keith, dropping out of an air vent*: I’m Galra
Just spoilering the below because I respect all the ships and I’m not gonna force the non klance shippers to read my garbage, but for the ones who do I saw this meme once and I’m crying, also minor plot spoiler but if you’ve watch all the episodes/ most of them feel free to continue.

Allura: Lance! Why do you not torment Pidge as you do myself?

Lance: Heh, I only flirt with aliens! *wink*

*Keith, dropping out of an air vent*: I’m Galra
But that’s KAYAYAYAYAYDAYS lie isn’t it?
Form Voltron!:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2364225
@LyingAround

As quite the avid klance shipper, I can say I've seem that before and I, too, cried of laughter. Because. Honestly.
@LyingAround

As quite the avid klance shipper, I can say I've seem that before and I, too, cried of laughter. Because. Honestly.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@LyingAround I love it I love it
@LyingAround I love it I love it
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@Stormshadow3

I know I summoned you before, but get over here! You like the show, too!
@Stormshadow3

I know I summoned you before, but get over here! You like the show, too!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
annnnd for anyone who happens to see this, we have a signature now! The banner's coming soon.

now the banner's here! woot woot! were kinda official now!

...we need to plan some events, though.
annnnd for anyone who happens to see this, we have a signature now! The banner's coming soon.

now the banner's here! woot woot! were kinda official now!

...we need to plan some events, though.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Clearly we need a big ‘ol party on March 2nd and subsequent release dates. IDK about the other events though
Clearly we need a big ‘ol party on March 2nd and subsequent release dates. IDK about the other events though
@LyingAround

Yeah! a party would be awesome.

but how would we do that? raffles? other stuff? writing contests?
@LyingAround

Yeah! a party would be awesome.

but how would we do that? raffles? other stuff? writing contests?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@gusted I imagine this party would be a bit larger, also serving as a founding party. We can have writing contests, perhaps fandragon contests, where you can go into the scrying workshop and dressing room and design your best idea, and we can have a theme like “Formed Voltron” or “Galra Officer” rather than just the characters themselves for more varieties, and maybe even some of the planets they visited! If we have some artists, we could make small trophies/badges for the winners and give a small prize, like 10kT and a few gems. Nothing major, just a fun little award that’s easy to get but still a nice boost. It would be the ultimate sharing time; anything you have, throw it out here! Not just a small image, but mass art and contributions that could also serve for fun contests. And, if we get an official release time as in hours/Minutes, we could have a countdown! I’ve never organized these sorts of things, but I’d love to help in contributing prizes and such! Maybe we could make this like a huge fan club, where we also award participation in other site events with prizes, as well as some ranks. There’s so much we could integrate, id love to see where we could go!
@gusted I imagine this party would be a bit larger, also serving as a founding party. We can have writing contests, perhaps fandragon contests, where you can go into the scrying workshop and dressing room and design your best idea, and we can have a theme like “Formed Voltron” or “Galra Officer” rather than just the characters themselves for more varieties, and maybe even some of the planets they visited! If we have some artists, we could make small trophies/badges for the winners and give a small prize, like 10kT and a few gems. Nothing major, just a fun little award that’s easy to get but still a nice boost. It would be the ultimate sharing time; anything you have, throw it out here! Not just a small image, but mass art and contributions that could also serve for fun contests. And, if we get an official release time as in hours/Minutes, we could have a countdown! I’ve never organized these sorts of things, but I’d love to help in contributing prizes and such! Maybe we could make this like a huge fan club, where we also award participation in other site events with prizes, as well as some ranks. There’s so much we could integrate, id love to see where we could go!
Wait, isn't this a cartoon that's from the 90's or 80's or something? My mom used to love it when she was a kid lmao
Wait, isn't this a cartoon that's from the 90's or 80's or something? My mom used to love it when she was a kid lmao
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@LyingAround

Yeah! That sounds awesome. A rank system would be AMAZING. If everyone helped... I mean, this could be something really awesome! You wanna help me and some other people (maybe) organize the events once we have a more mainstreamed and refined idea? I'll be brainstorming.

honestly? i'm proud this has made it to 15 pages. normally threads die on me all the time, but I guess voltron is a big thing that didn't have a fanhub yet, so I decided to make one! It's fun to take initiative sometimes.

@coranicole073

yeah! it was an 80's cartoon, I think? Mostly what the person before me said, kinda a reboot but not really. It's WAY better then the original in my opinion, though!

@LyingAround

Yeah! That sounds awesome. A rank system would be AMAZING. If everyone helped... I mean, this could be something really awesome! You wanna help me and some other people (maybe) organize the events once we have a more mainstreamed and refined idea? I'll be brainstorming.

honestly? i'm proud this has made it to 15 pages. normally threads die on me all the time, but I guess voltron is a big thing that didn't have a fanhub yet, so I decided to make one! It's fun to take initiative sometimes.

@coranicole073

yeah! it was an 80's cartoon, I think? Mostly what the person before me said, kinda a reboot but not really. It's WAY better then the original in my opinion, though!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 179 180