Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron Fanhub
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 179 180
@Kitsicles

oh, they're really awesome! thanks!
@Kitsicles

oh, they're really awesome! thanks!

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted Just thought I'd let you know, the pinglist is currently on View Only mode. Also they aren't gened yet, but I finally remembered to name this dragon Shiro LOL [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39327093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393271/39327093_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Gusted

Just thought I'd let you know, the pinglist is currently on View Only mode.

Also they aren't gened yet, but I finally remembered to name this dragon Shiro LOL

39327093_350.png
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
@Kitsicles

*slaps face*

oh gosh I'm stupid I'll fix that right away. Do you want me to add him to the first post?
@Kitsicles

*slaps face*

oh gosh I'm stupid I'll fix that right away. Do you want me to add him to the first post?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

Sure! ^^
@Gusted

Sure! ^^
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
@Kitsicles

alright, I think I fixed the pinglist? Is it working for you now?

and I added him.
@Kitsicles

alright, I think I fixed the pinglist? Is it working for you now?

and I added him.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

Yep! It works!

Thank you!
@Gusted

Yep! It works!

Thank you!
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
@Kitsicles

good. no problem!

and @antisocialgem could I do the graphics? You seem to be busy and I can make some stuff, maybe a button and a banner or something?

I have no clue how to link it back to this post, though, so if you do maybe you could help with that? Or maybe I could do the banner, you the button? something like that?

idk, I just want the thread to look perfect.

actually I'm not gonna be able to do it on ms paint by myself, would it be okay if I paid a professional graphic maker to do it?
@Kitsicles

good. no problem!

and @antisocialgem could I do the graphics? You seem to be busy and I can make some stuff, maybe a button and a banner or something?

I have no clue how to link it back to this post, though, so if you do maybe you could help with that? Or maybe I could do the banner, you the button? something like that?

idk, I just want the thread to look perfect.

actually I'm not gonna be able to do it on ms paint by myself, would it be okay if I paid a professional graphic maker to do it?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I’m so excited for all of this! The forum getting revamped and gaining art, less than two weeks till season five, awesome discussions, this is amazing!
I’m so excited for all of this! The forum getting revamped and gaining art, less than two weeks till season five, awesome discussions, this is amazing!
But that’s KAYAYAYAYAYDAYS lie isn’t it?
Form Voltron!:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2364225
@LyingAround i know, I love it, too! it's fun to actually be productive for once. still need to get fandregs for myself and write my clan's lore, though... and I just bought another g1... edit: okay, I know I talk too much, but I might've found a possible keith fandreg for me... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38980910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389810/38980910_350.png[/img] [/url] he's only ten gems, and... look... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=18&breed=10&element=6&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=14&winggene=21&wings=108&auth=d3a0297dc1e8831b1cc64fe72981152066d25f8d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] okay, not the most accurate, but he's almost perfect! you guys think I should keep looking?
@LyingAround

i know, I love it, too!

it's fun to actually be productive for once.

still need to get fandregs for myself and write my clan's lore, though... and I just bought another g1...

edit: okay, I know I talk too much, but I might've found a possible keith fandreg for me...

38980910_350.png

he's only ten gems, and... look...

dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=18&breed=10&element=6&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=14&winggene=21&wings=108&auth=d3a0297dc1e8831b1cc64fe72981152066d25f8d&dummyext=prev.png

okay, not the most accurate, but he's almost perfect! you guys think I should keep looking?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted yeah, that's fine if you do the graphics. School has gotten crazy, and I don't know when i'll have time. But paying a graphics maker would be a good idea, we wanna make this thread look professional as we can

to hide how unprofessional we really are lol
@Gusted yeah, that's fine if you do the graphics. School has gotten crazy, and I don't know when i'll have time. But paying a graphics maker would be a good idea, we wanna make this thread look professional as we can

to hide how unprofessional we really are lol
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 179 180