Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron Fanhub
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 179 180
*knock knock* may I join the thread too--

In response to the current topic, I found the show because my friends had been telling me to watch it for about a year now. around 2-3 weeks ago, while cleaning out a drawer, I found on of the old official Voltron Valentine's cards my friend gave me (the Lance one), so that pushed me to go finally watch it. Huge mistake, I'm now head-over-heels in love with the series :,D
*knock knock* may I join the thread too--

In response to the current topic, I found the show because my friends had been telling me to watch it for about a year now. around 2-3 weeks ago, while cleaning out a drawer, I found on of the old official Voltron Valentine's cards my friend gave me (the Lance one), so that pushed me to go finally watch it. Huge mistake, I'm now head-over-heels in love with the series :,D
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
My friends were really really into the show my senior year of high school, and I thought about watching it. 2 years later I'm surfing Netflix and I see it pop up as suggested and think, well rocky said I would like it and they're usually right...

I watched the whole thing (s1 & s2 at that point) in two days
My friends were really really into the show my senior year of high school, and I thought about watching it. 2 years later I'm surfing Netflix and I see it pop up as suggested and think, well rocky said I would like it and they're usually right...

I watched the whole thing (s1 & s2 at that point) in two days
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
i guess i'll put how I found it out?

well, I have neighbors (duh, who doesn't- unless you live in the country) who are friends of mine and liked the show at the time. There were two seasons at the time, and I binge-watched both of them in like a day.

Then I left it alone for a while.

But one day, while I was browsing through netflix like we do, I stumbled across it again. Seasons three and four were out. I watched them in a matter of days, got involved with the fandom that time around, and hey, now I'm klance trash and stuck in an endless pit of voltron. yay?

and it's only like 18 more days till season 5! I CAN'T HECKIN' WAIT

i guess i'll put how I found it out?

well, I have neighbors (duh, who doesn't- unless you live in the country) who are friends of mine and liked the show at the time. There were two seasons at the time, and I binge-watched both of them in like a day.

Then I left it alone for a while.

But one day, while I was browsing through netflix like we do, I stumbled across it again. Seasons three and four were out. I watched them in a matter of days, got involved with the fandom that time around, and hey, now I'm klance trash and stuck in an endless pit of voltron. yay?

and it's only like 18 more days till season 5! I CAN'T HECKIN' WAIT

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@TheSoapyDolphin

Do you have a picture of the card? This time of year would be perfect for that LOL
@TheSoapyDolphin

Do you have a picture of the card? This time of year would be perfect for that LOL
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
@Kitsicles
I don't have time to send a pic but they should be on official Voltron social media? I can try find it and link to it later or something
They actually released new ones as I found out this morning :D Now not only are there cards for the paladins, there's cards themed after Haggar, Lotor, Matt, Sven and Slav!

I was also going to draw my own, but then I lost track of time and so if I started making them now they'd only be ready by the weekend ;w; Oh well, next year I guess
@Kitsicles
I don't have time to send a pic but they should be on official Voltron social media? I can try find it and link to it later or something
They actually released new ones as I found out this morning :D Now not only are there cards for the paladins, there's cards themed after Haggar, Lotor, Matt, Sven and Slav!

I was also going to draw my own, but then I lost track of time and so if I started making them now they'd only be ready by the weekend ;w; Oh well, next year I guess
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
SUP Y'ALL SEASON 5 TRAILER OUR SAVIOR BLACK PALADIN LANCE HEAVILY IMPLIED
SUP Y'ALL SEASON 5 TRAILER OUR SAVIOR BLACK PALADIN LANCE HEAVILY IMPLIED
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes
Can you put a at least a spoiler tag not everyone has it like me and would like to see for themselves.

Edit:What I came here to say was Happy Val's Days you guys
@Glacecakes
Can you put a at least a spoiler tag not everyone has it like me and would like to see for themselves.

Edit:What I came here to say was Happy Val's Days you guys
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

also:
also somewhere else people are yelling about allura piloting a white lion when i'm just..."guys it has fur, you can't pilot a legit lion...right-"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

also:
also somewhere else people are yelling about allura piloting a white lion when i'm just..."guys it has fur, you can't pilot a legit lion...right-"
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
Can we just appreciate like

DONT TOUCH THE SIDES

H U N K

alSO LEADER LANCE IMPLIED YESSS BOI YESSS
Can we just appreciate like

DONT TOUCH THE SIDES

H U N K

alSO LEADER LANCE IMPLIED YESSS BOI YESSS
But that’s KAYAYAYAYAYDAYS lie isn’t it?
Form Voltron!:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2364225
uggggggg I haven't watched it yet and I can't till I get home TAT
uggggggg I haven't watched it yet and I can't till I get home TAT
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow