Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 368 369
democratic death baseball (now with flooding!)
democratic death baseball (now with flooding!)
tumblr_nqyj99mtxB1qzj6elo1_540.gif
[quote name="@PeacefulPyro" date="2021-10-30 03:29:35" ] Astroboy 2.0 but this time is blue and wasn’t just created because some child couldn’t drive a hover car and the father could never just hire a psychologist despite having the money to make a robot this isnt even explaining the right fandom badly anymore oops- [/quote] Is this Mega Man?
@PeacefulPyro wrote on 2021-10-30 03:29:35:
Astroboy 2.0 but this time is blue and wasn’t just created because some child couldn’t drive a hover car and the father could never just hire a psychologist despite having the money to make a robot this isnt even explaining the right fandom badly anymore oops-
Is this Mega Man?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="@buggy101" date="2021-11-29 20:21:45" ] [quote name="@/PeacefulPyro" date="2021-10-30 03:29:35" ] Astroboy 2.0 but this time is blue and wasn’t just created because some child couldn’t drive a hover car and the father could never just hire a psychologist despite having the money to make a robot this isnt even explaining the right fandom badly anymore oops- [/quote] Is this Mega Man? [/quote] Yep! ^_^
@buggy101 wrote on 2021-11-29 20:21:45:
@/PeacefulPyro wrote on 2021-10-30 03:29:35:
Astroboy 2.0 but this time is blue and wasn’t just created because some child couldn’t drive a hover car and the father could never just hire a psychologist despite having the money to make a robot this isnt even explaining the right fandom badly anymore oops-
Is this Mega Man?

Yep! ^_^
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
The video game equivalent of mustard on watermelon. It shouldn't work, and yet, it does...for some people! Total chaos that doesn't make any sense until it does.
The video game equivalent of mustard on watermelon. It shouldn't work, and yet, it does...for some people! Total chaos that doesn't make any sense until it does.
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
[quote name="Nautica" date="2017-11-11 21:25:09" ] - a traffic cone, the embodiment of murder, bootleg ant-man, and a cat from space join forces to make canada a safer place. - help everyone in this game is hot: space alien edition - the slow, yet inevitable death of an entire civilization of octopi at the hands of squids with guns who Just Like Fashion. - slinky arms fight club - big spicy boi™ and fish stick man hunt ghosts (sometimes theres a fart man) - really intense bicyclists and one guy who is probably a lizard [/quote] for 2, Splatoon? and 3 seems to be TABS [quote name="Lunarduo" date="2021-11-28 14:19:22" ] - kids see dino and bird fight and get destined to save the internet - our llama god made a living trash bag why - THE HUMAN WORLD DIED WE MUST TAKE OVER BLUE ALIENS [/quote] is the first one Digimon lol [quote name="buggy101" date="2021-10-10 17:22:24" ] The story of the gingerbread man, but with more gingerbread people and extremely crazy lore. [/quote] Definately Cookie Run
Nautica wrote on 2017-11-11 21:25:09:
- a traffic cone, the embodiment of murder, bootleg ant-man, and a cat from space join forces to make canada a safer place.

- help everyone in this game is hot: space alien edition

- the slow, yet inevitable death of an entire civilization of octopi at the hands of squids with guns who Just Like Fashion.

- slinky arms fight club

- big spicy boi™ and fish stick man hunt ghosts (sometimes theres a fart man)

- really intense bicyclists and one guy who is probably a lizard

for 2, Splatoon?
and 3 seems to be TABS
Lunarduo wrote on 2021-11-28 14:19:22:
- kids see dino and bird fight and get destined to save the internet

- our llama god made a living trash bag why

- THE HUMAN WORLD DIED WE MUST TAKE OVER BLUE ALIENS

is the first one Digimon lol
buggy101 wrote on 2021-10-10 17:22:24:
The story of the gingerbread man, but with more gingerbread people and extremely crazy lore.

Definately Cookie Run
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
A bunch of children venture and destroy bad guys with lizards and birds
A bunch of children venture and destroy bad guys with lizards and birds
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
Garden ornaments fight a pie, 2018.

R o b o t s

Garden ornaments fight a pie, 2018.

R o b o t s

Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
-Small child in even smaller raincoat will eat

-Squids are people now

-Sad. The title says it all. Three sad kids

-Most famous wizard is a child

-Robots in nature
-Small child in even smaller raincoat will eat

-Squids are people now

-Sad. The title says it all. Three sad kids

-Most famous wizard is a child

-Robots in nature
FR time + 3 FbBE7dN.png
a bunch of people fight over discs and stuff and yea

OHHHH you're not a witch and I'm not handsome anymore :(.

first one but different + a moth

NO ONE EXPECTS THE- (Yes I've decided this is a fandom)

orphan child has magic yay bad snakes
a bunch of people fight over discs and stuff and yea

OHHHH you're not a witch and I'm not handsome anymore :(.

first one but different + a moth

NO ONE EXPECTS THE- (Yes I've decided this is a fandom)

orphan child has magic yay bad snakes
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
[quote name="@powgal15" date="2021-11-29 22:29:24" ] [quote name="Lunarduo" date="2021-11-28 14:19:22" ] - kids see dino and bird fight and get destined to save the internet - our llama god made a living trash bag why - THE HUMAN WORLD DIED WE MUST TAKE OVER BLUE ALIENS [/quote] is the first one Digimon lol [/quote] Yep! Second is pokemon (Arceus made trubbish) and the third is Avatar (no, not the air-bender thing)
@powgal15 wrote on 2021-11-29 22:29:24:
Lunarduo wrote on 2021-11-28 14:19:22:
- kids see dino and bird fight and get destined to save the internet

- our llama god made a living trash bag why

- THE HUMAN WORLD DIED WE MUST TAKE OVER BLUE ALIENS

is the first one Digimon lol
Yep! Second is pokemon (Arceus made trubbish) and the third is Avatar (no, not the air-bender thing)
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 368 369