Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 368 369
Nomura, you mad genius.
Nomura, you mad genius.
A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." -Douglas Adams
  • Trying to fill out the encyclopedia through combat and begging friends.
  • Humans, furries, creatures of the night, and demigods make the most dramatic speeches over things that take under a day to acquire.
  • If you thought that was traumatizing, just wait until you hear was done to their souls!
  • A bunch of people fight over the ability to read a poem coincidentally written in the colors of the fandom's biggest ship.
  • The ability to laser beam monsters with your eyeballs does not inherently make you a great warrior.
  • People keep messing with the fantastic nature preserve, inadvertently creating a reason to fight depression.
  • Trying to fill out the encyclopedia through combat and begging friends.
  • Humans, furries, creatures of the night, and demigods make the most dramatic speeches over things that take under a day to acquire.
  • If you thought that was traumatizing, just wait until you hear was done to their souls!
  • A bunch of people fight over the ability to read a poem coincidentally written in the colors of the fandom's biggest ship.
  • The ability to laser beam monsters with your eyeballs does not inherently make you a great warrior.
  • People keep messing with the fantastic nature preserve, inadvertently creating a reason to fight depression.
Lupine||Xb6XvIZ.pngomhr10R.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.pngn29EMdP.png
food_bloody_snapdragon_by_dogi_crimson-dag65m2.gif
~~
Nature Worldbuilding/Lore
Writing/Lore Shop
???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be gentle with me, I get stressed and anxious easily, and don't always pick up on meanings or social cues. I'm very detail-oriented & like to have all information possible before proceeding.
Organisation is dedicated to fighting alien invaders. Situated in… Cardiff
Members include:
- Immortal bisexual guy (leader)
- Snarky, dislikable guy who isn’t immortal but has died more than once (doctor)
- Guy who worked at a similar organisation before it was destroyed and came here because the leader is hot. Also, has a cyborg girlfriend (coffee maker?)
- Computer nerd, has crush on doctor (hacker)
- Former police woman who kept running into these losers and joined because there was a free place. She also has a husband who she has cheated on several times (new recruit)

Another organisation devoted to fighting aliens, except this time it is situated in a random lady’s attic

Members include:
- Cool lady who met this one alien guy
- ROBOT DOG!!!!!
- Alien super computer with its own theme tune, built into wall
- Genetically engineered teenager, total nerd + doesn’t understand humour/gender (it’s okay kid, me neither)
- Kid who lives across the street (later moves to America)
- Kid they met at school
- Another kid who lives across the street (wants to be journalist)

As a hint, both of these take place in the same universe
Organisation is dedicated to fighting alien invaders. Situated in… Cardiff
Members include:
- Immortal bisexual guy (leader)
- Snarky, dislikable guy who isn’t immortal but has died more than once (doctor)
- Guy who worked at a similar organisation before it was destroyed and came here because the leader is hot. Also, has a cyborg girlfriend (coffee maker?)
- Computer nerd, has crush on doctor (hacker)
- Former police woman who kept running into these losers and joined because there was a free place. She also has a husband who she has cheated on several times (new recruit)

Another organisation devoted to fighting aliens, except this time it is situated in a random lady’s attic

Members include:
- Cool lady who met this one alien guy
- ROBOT DOG!!!!!
- Alien super computer with its own theme tune, built into wall
- Genetically engineered teenager, total nerd + doesn’t understand humour/gender (it’s okay kid, me neither)
- Kid who lives across the street (later moves to America)
- Kid they met at school
- Another kid who lives across the street (wants to be journalist)

As a hint, both of these take place in the same universe
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Space wizard samurais
Bonk oversized lizard with oversized stick
Kids save the world inside a closet
Space wizard samurais
Bonk oversized lizard with oversized stick
Kids save the world inside a closet
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
Kids avoiding a hive mind that includes their entire hometown
Void child is angry and fights many people (they would fight their parents if they could)
Two siblings get separated and one of them now has to help everyone with their crises because plot
Manager gets people to exploit what are basically SCPs for capitalism except it's way deeper than that
Man reads out creepy stories as a job but gets into a lot more than he imagined while doing so
Alien rock people from space teach boy how to save world
Wire entity envelops house of dysfunctional family and chaos ensues (this one is very obscure)
And many more!
Kids avoiding a hive mind that includes their entire hometown
Void child is angry and fights many people (they would fight their parents if they could)
Two siblings get separated and one of them now has to help everyone with their crises because plot
Manager gets people to exploit what are basically SCPs for capitalism except it's way deeper than that
Man reads out creepy stories as a job but gets into a lot more than he imagined while doing so
Alien rock people from space teach boy how to save world
Wire entity envelops house of dysfunctional family and chaos ensues (this one is very obscure)
And many more!
zdkBiZa.png
- kids see dino and bird fight and get destined to save the internet

- our llama god made a living trash bag why

- THE HUMAN WORLD DIED WE MUST TAKE OVER BLUE ALIENS
- kids see dino and bird fight and get destined to save the internet

- our llama god made a living trash bag why

- THE HUMAN WORLD DIED WE MUST TAKE OVER BLUE ALIENS
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
[quote name="@averymoistcrayon" date="2021-11-23 22:00:06" ] -what started as a quirky show ab a teenage girl in a world of talking amphibians is now at a point where a thirteen year old girl is being used a vessel for Lizard Asgore's lord, aka an eldritch amphibian amalgamation that lives in the basement [/quote] Amphibia!!! Aaaa I just got into it and I love it so much Hokay here are some of mine angry child and animated suit of armor fight the seven deadly sins, also there's an ambitious colonel and his girlboss sniper gf (anime) people with trauma get powers and smol magical friends in a world with too many crabs and thunderstorms (Book series) Obscure: floppy child and angsty child sail east with a family of cowboys, a librarian, a grumpy doctor, and his sister. there are candy canes for some reason (webcomic)
@averymoistcrayon wrote on 2021-11-23 22:00:06:

-what started as a quirky show ab a teenage girl in a world of talking amphibians is now at a point where a thirteen year old girl is being used a vessel for Lizard Asgore's lord, aka an eldritch amphibian amalgamation that lives in the basement

Amphibia!!! Aaaa I just got into it and I love it so much

Hokay here are some of mine

angry child and animated suit of armor fight the seven deadly sins, also there's an ambitious colonel and his girlboss sniper gf (anime)

people with trauma get powers and smol magical friends in a world with too many crabs and thunderstorms (Book series)

Obscure: floppy child and angsty child sail east with a family of cowboys, a librarian, a grumpy doctor, and his sister. there are candy canes for some reason (webcomic)
21554.png 1075.png 23814.png Pine
Earth Flight
A lady who loves
dragons and history.
Sporadically active.
-fandom for a game thats genuinely good but we ruin it for everyone and we are obsessed with a font [emoji=skull size=1] -beep bo bop[emoji=music notes size=1] -[i]yare yare[/i]... [emoji=crystal ball size=1] -[b]yare yare daze[/b]... [emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=black gem size=1]
-fandom for a game thats genuinely good but we ruin it for everyone and we are obsessed with a font

-beep bo bop

-yare yare...

-yare yare daze...
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
@TangledRoots [quote name="TangledRoots" date="2021-11-28 21:21:22" ] angry child and animated suit of armor fight the seven deadly sins, also there's an ambitious colonel and his girlboss sniper gf (anime) [/quote] FMA/FMAB [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @OzuOzu [quote name="OzuOzu" date="2021-11-29 04:52:14" ] -fandom for a game thats genuinely good but we ruin it for everyone and we are obsessed with a font [emoji=skull size=1] -beep bo bop[emoji=music notes size=1] -[i]yare yare[/i]... [emoji=crystal ball size=1] -[b]yare yare daze[/b]... [emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=black gem size=1] [/quote] Is the first Undertale and the third Saiki K.?
@TangledRoots
TangledRoots wrote on 2021-11-28 21:21:22:

angry child and animated suit of armor fight the seven deadly sins, also there's an ambitious colonel and his girlboss sniper gf (anime)

FMA/FMAB

@OzuOzu
OzuOzu wrote on 2021-11-29 04:52:14:
-fandom for a game thats genuinely good but we ruin it for everyone and we are obsessed with a font

-beep bo bop

-yare yare...

-yare yare daze...

Is the first Undertale and the third Saiki K.?
Your daily reminder...
that Bungee Gum contains both the properties of rubber AND gum.
Fandragons in Dark World tab in Hibden
@Solidiary

First is Undertale yep, second is Saiki K, and third is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
@Solidiary

First is Undertale yep, second is Saiki K, and third is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
1 2 ... 271 272 273 274 275 ... 368 369