Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 367 368
[quote name="ShadowplayzYT" date="2021-10-26 16:08:58" ] a rice krispy treat and chalk eating lesbian barny fall into a supply closet into a world and meet fluffy valid prince and evil baby santa [/quote] oh god that is the most glorious Deltarune description I've ever seen. and I have more fandoms. two kids who've been living apart now find out they can do magic and eventually fight literal chaos and win. you are a person that looks like a bean with arms, legs, and amnesia and you get yeeted onto an island where you quite literally become food. congratulations, you get a tropical island and a capitalist raccoon. dodgeball but you can throw friends and yeet people off the map. a group of two-legged creatures that keep evolving outrun the world's largest steamroller. happy blobs let you be a capitalist.
ShadowplayzYT wrote on 2021-10-26 16:08:58:
a rice krispy treat and chalk eating lesbian barny fall into a supply closet into a world and meet fluffy valid prince and evil baby santa
oh god that is the most glorious Deltarune description I've ever seen.

and I have more fandoms.

two kids who've been living apart now find out they can do magic and eventually fight literal chaos and win.

you are a person that looks like a bean with arms, legs, and amnesia and you get yeeted onto an island where you quite literally become food.

congratulations, you get a tropical island and a capitalist raccoon.

dodgeball but you can throw friends and yeet people off the map.

a group of two-legged creatures that keep evolving outrun the world's largest steamroller.

happy blobs let you be a capitalist.
@JustAGamerFurry2

I recognize Slime Rancher and Animal Crossing, but no idea on the others!

-A bunch of the same character in different clothes fight over a single word

@JustAGamerFurry2

I recognize Slime Rancher and Animal Crossing, but no idea on the others!

-A bunch of the same character in different clothes fight over a single word

[quote name="@JustAGamerFurry2" date="2021-10-26 21:33:48" ] you are a person that looks like a bean with arms, legs, and amnesia and you get yeeted onto an island where you quite literally become food. [/quote] This sounds like bugsnax? But i'm unsure
@JustAGamerFurry2 wrote on 2021-10-26 21:33:48:
you are a person that looks like a bean with arms, legs, and amnesia and you get yeeted onto an island where you quite literally become food.
This sounds like bugsnax? But i'm unsure
My chibi art shop!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
[quote name="@Rainbowishere" date="2021-10-27 08:19:27" ] [quote name="@/JustAGamerFurry2" date="2021-10-26 21:33:48" ] you are a person that looks like a bean with arms, legs, and amnesia and you get yeeted onto an island where you quite literally become food. [/quote] This sounds like bugsnax? But i'm unsure [/quote] yep
@Rainbowishere wrote on 2021-10-27 08:19:27:
@/JustAGamerFurry2 wrote on 2021-10-26 21:33:48:
This sounds like bugsnax? But i'm unsure
yep
It's 1837, you're a Bri'ish guard for the leader, then boom! Shadow guys kill the queen and steal their kid, now everybody thinks you did it. Later on you get a cool/spooky mask and powers. Oh yeah, also plague... and the RATS
It's 1837, you're a Bri'ish guard for the leader, then boom! Shadow guys kill the queen and steal their kid, now everybody thinks you did it. Later on you get a cool/spooky mask and powers. Oh yeah, also plague... and the RATS
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
- Slooow burn found family trope but p much everyone is a tsundere

- Immigrant wakes up in a filthy town and immediately starts fighting everything

- Alien god creates zombies to fight, doritos get heckin angry about it and start a war

- Dude just trying to chill with his gf eventually leads to him destroying the moon
- Slooow burn found family trope but p much everyone is a tsundere

- Immigrant wakes up in a filthy town and immediately starts fighting everything

- Alien god creates zombies to fight, doritos get heckin angry about it and start a war

- Dude just trying to chill with his gf eventually leads to him destroying the moon
PMgoMMG.jpg
[quote name="@MaplesHaiku" date="2021-10-25 08:47:52" ] evolved sea creatures fight each other for sport, featuring surprisingly dark lore [/quote] Splatoon!
@MaplesHaiku wrote on 2021-10-25 08:47:52:
evolved sea creatures fight each other for sport, featuring surprisingly dark lore
Splatoon!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Robots. Everywhere.

Terrifying anime robots kick ball yes, and occasionally have personal drama.

Japanese robot police with guns who are bossed around by a literal child. Has some pretty big angst for a kids show

Horses with eyebrows :)

Robots but they’re actually aliens and are pretty gay even when they’re not supposed to be. They were never even in the closet tbf

Lighthearted kids video game about a dragon gets an edgy reboot now with hot scary evil female dragon who transforms into friend

Bunch of psychotic mercs endlessly fight each other to the death for two old men who hate each other

Man is sad and recently made childless, performs a scientific necromancy by replacing the kid with a robot who is then made to fight other robots because you can’t have robots without bloodshed (or oilshed hehe)

Astroboy 2.0 but this time is blue and wasn’t just created because some child couldn’t drive a hover car and the father could never just hire a psychologist despite having the money to make a robot this isnt even explaining the right fandom badly anymore oops-
Robots. Everywhere.

Terrifying anime robots kick ball yes, and occasionally have personal drama.

Japanese robot police with guns who are bossed around by a literal child. Has some pretty big angst for a kids show

Horses with eyebrows :)

Robots but they’re actually aliens and are pretty gay even when they’re not supposed to be. They were never even in the closet tbf

Lighthearted kids video game about a dragon gets an edgy reboot now with hot scary evil female dragon who transforms into friend

Bunch of psychotic mercs endlessly fight each other to the death for two old men who hate each other

Man is sad and recently made childless, performs a scientific necromancy by replacing the kid with a robot who is then made to fight other robots because you can’t have robots without bloodshed (or oilshed hehe)

Astroboy 2.0 but this time is blue and wasn’t just created because some child couldn’t drive a hover car and the father could never just hire a psychologist despite having the money to make a robot this isnt even explaining the right fandom badly anymore oops-
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
[quote name="@buggy101" date="2021-10-29 21:36:04" ] [quote name="@/MaplesHaiku" date="2021-10-25 08:47:52" ] evolved sea creatures fight each other for sport, featuring surprisingly dark lore [/quote] Splatoon! [/quote] Correct ^^
@buggy101 wrote on 2021-10-29 21:36:04:
@/MaplesHaiku wrote on 2021-10-25 08:47:52:
evolved sea creatures fight each other for sport, featuring surprisingly dark lore
Splatoon!
Correct ^^
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
sometimes normal, human people turn into actual weapons, and it's not strange at all
sometimes normal, human people turn into actual weapons, and it's not strange at all
1 2 ... 269 270 271 272 273 ... 367 368