Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you love that nobody's heard of..
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63
Spirits Abyss. Rouge-like pixely game. Stacks of fun.
Matoi the Sacred Slayer. Magical girl anime.
coffee talk, a pixel visual novel on steam

oneshot, also a pixel (puzzle) game on steam!

the orion experience is a band and they're massively underrated!
coffee talk, a pixel visual novel on steam

oneshot, also a pixel (puzzle) game on steam!

the orion experience is a band and they're massively underrated!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
Enemy Mine, The Dark Crystal.. probably some other stuff.
Enemy Mine, The Dark Crystal.. probably some other stuff.
xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
There's this Roblox game called Solar Scuffle where you have to take over the map in order to win. It has instructions on how to do it but it's dead and I only play occasionally with my friends.

There's another dead Roblox game called Absent where you can interact with people in different servers using orbs. It's dead and has a lot of things around the map like a "bruh" button.

There's this Roblox game called Solar Scuffle where you have to take over the map in order to win. It has instructions on how to do it but it's dead and I only play occasionally with my friends.

There's another dead Roblox game called Absent where you can interact with people in different servers using orbs. It's dead and has a lot of things around the map like a "bruh" button.

She/Her/They/Them

Hallo!!! I'm NinjaCats!
Something that I love that no one's really heard of is the Ocarina! I own a 12 hole and am getting pretty good at playing it. It's really not that hard to pick up, I got it for Christmas!
Something that I love that no one's really heard of is the Ocarina! I own a 12 hole and am getting pretty good at playing it. It's really not that hard to pick up, I got it for Christmas!
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
Scp: Overlord on yt :)
FR, obviously.

The stuff I like isn't that not-well-known? But I do have trouble finding other people that like the stuff. Some things that come to mind are BFB and Mindy Gledhill!
FR, obviously.

The stuff I like isn't that not-well-known? But I do have trouble finding other people that like the stuff. Some things that come to mind are BFB and Mindy Gledhill!
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
[quote name="sunseoks" date="2017-11-11 20:24:33" ] As far as book, Neil Gaiman is so underrated. [/quote] AGREED. When it comes to other things, I really don't know many people who like Ristar. It's an older game, so I understand why, but I wish more people knew what it was. Another video game is Little Nightmares. Some FR users like this game but I haven't met anyone outside of FR that knows what it is. It might be considered more popular now though because of the release of Little Nightmares II. Whoops, forgot to mention Keaton Henson. He makes good music.
sunseoks wrote on 2017-11-11 20:24:33:
As far as book, Neil Gaiman is so underrated.
AGREED.

When it comes to other things, I really don't know many people who like Ristar. It's an older game, so I understand why, but I wish more people knew what it was.
Another video game is Little Nightmares. Some FR users like this game but I haven't met anyone outside of FR that knows what it is. It might be considered more popular now though because of the release of Little Nightmares II.

Whoops, forgot to mention Keaton Henson. He makes good music.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63