Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | when did you stop trick-or-treating...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well, I still go, and I'm 15! Nothing to be ashamed of; people don't treat me and my friends any differently. Besides, it's the only time of year it's not creepy to stare inside a stranger's house. Hey, what can I say? I like interior design.
Well, I still go, and I'm 15! Nothing to be ashamed of; people don't treat me and my friends any differently. Besides, it's the only time of year it's not creepy to stare inside a stranger's house. Hey, what can I say? I like interior design.
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
I was forced to stop when I was 13. My mother told me I was too old to go. However, my brother was allowed to go this year and he is older than 13. I questioned my mom about that and she said the reason she didn't want me to keep going is because I didn't need the candy because I had and still have a weight problem
I was forced to stop when I was 13. My mother told me I was too old to go. However, my brother was allowed to go this year and he is older than 13. I questioned my mom about that and she said the reason she didn't want me to keep going is because I didn't need the candy because I had and still have a weight problem
I still go!
I still go!
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
Actually, my last year was when I was 16. I was with some friends who were young enough to be sociably acceptable, so nobody cared about me.

I didn't even do anything this year. :\
Actually, my last year was when I was 16. I was with some friends who were young enough to be sociably acceptable, so nobody cared about me.

I didn't even do anything this year. :\
eg1jZa2.png
I did this year, but I don't unless someone invites me. Honestly I'd rather either sit at home, wear a costume out all day, or pass it out. Can't even pass it out in my area though, no one would come... so I'd have to go to someone else's house.

Doesn't help that I can't have chocolate. Makes me sick XP
I did this year, but I don't unless someone invites me. Honestly I'd rather either sit at home, wear a costume out all day, or pass it out. Can't even pass it out in my area though, no one would come... so I'd have to go to someone else's house.

Doesn't help that I can't have chocolate. Makes me sick XP
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I'm a high-schooler and I still go trick or treating. Who says the little kids get all the fun?
I'm a high-schooler and I still go trick or treating. Who says the little kids get all the fun?
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
never have i ever went trick or treating actually
never have i ever went trick or treating actually
FIN/HKI/LGBT+/NONBINARY/CANCER/17/ISFP
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
I will trick-or-treat until the day I die. I will throw a sheet over myself and pretend to be two kids standing on one another if I have to.

I will get my free candy.
I will trick-or-treat until the day I die. I will throw a sheet over myself and pretend to be two kids standing on one another if I have to.

I will get my free candy.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
I stopped around when I was 12 of my accord; I never really liked it. I only went because the rest of my family went. I'm not a fan of candy ^^"
I stopped around when I was 12 of my accord; I never really liked it. I only went because the rest of my family went. I'm not a fan of candy ^^"
jA0Unwf.gif
I actually had to stop for about 5 years because of band. We were out of town every Halloween for the Nevada Day parade (yeah that's right, NVs birthday is on Halloween (': ) last year my brother didn't want to go, which in turn made me not want to go.

So this year, a 19 year old (me) and 14 year old went out trick-or-treating and had a blast.
One lady was like "You guys are too old!" She gave us candy anyways, but yeah. Everyone else was pretty nice.

Tbh though, I won't go unless I'm asked..
I actually had to stop for about 5 years because of band. We were out of town every Halloween for the Nevada Day parade (yeah that's right, NVs birthday is on Halloween (': ) last year my brother didn't want to go, which in turn made me not want to go.

So this year, a 19 year old (me) and 14 year old went out trick-or-treating and had a blast.
One lady was like "You guys are too old!" She gave us candy anyways, but yeah. Everyone else was pretty nice.

Tbh though, I won't go unless I'm asked..
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)