Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tattered Weave - One Year Later
1 2 3 4 5
@luthyx

Tutorials are on the upper right of every page! There's also a specific unique quest that gives you a few simple quests to get you used to how things work. it's very profitable.
Also there's an event going on with a place called the Shadow Stage! you can get in on this spooky remnant if you can find someone to get you a Shadow Stage Pamphlet and you use it in the next 15 hours.

I am one such dude. Got one left if you want it. Send a trade to 1412 if you're interested.
@luthyx

Tutorials are on the upper right of every page! There's also a specific unique quest that gives you a few simple quests to get you used to how things work. it's very profitable.
Also there's an event going on with a place called the Shadow Stage! you can get in on this spooky remnant if you can find someone to get you a Shadow Stage Pamphlet and you use it in the next 15 hours.

I am one such dude. Got one left if you want it. Send a trade to 1412 if you're interested.
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.
@onefouronetwo

All right, I'll send over a trade now! My username is Luthyx.
@onefouronetwo

All right, I'll send over a trade now! My username is Luthyx.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthyx
All right there you go! Enjoy it.
@Luthyx
All right there you go! Enjoy it.
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.
Just joined Tattered Weave! Anything in particular I should do to help me get started?
Just joined Tattered Weave! Anything in particular I should do to help me get started?
I would suggest playing a few games and start buying a few kitchen appliances and receipts, keep an eye out for the prices too as they can change at times.
I would suggest playing a few games and start buying a few kitchen appliances and receipts, keep an eye out for the prices too as they can change at times.
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
is it better than furvilla? cuz furvilla was atrocious
is it better than furvilla? cuz furvilla was atrocious
@OffensiveTitles

I'm obviously biased, but I'd lean towards yes? The staff are VERY responsive and welcoming, and do actually listen to suggestions. They're also just fun to hang out with. (Several are in the discord for the site!) The community as a whole is very friendly too, newbies are almost always flooded with tips and gifts to get them started.

EDIT: But i've never really played Furvilla and have only heard tales, so take that with a grain of salt.
@OffensiveTitles

I'm obviously biased, but I'd lean towards yes? The staff are VERY responsive and welcoming, and do actually listen to suggestions. They're also just fun to hang out with. (Several are in the discord for the site!) The community as a whole is very friendly too, newbies are almost always flooded with tips and gifts to get them started.

EDIT: But i've never really played Furvilla and have only heard tales, so take that with a grain of salt.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
@OffensiveTitles

I played Furvilla, and at least to me, TW has a lot more heart to it? Like, with all due respect to Furvilla, it felt kind of like... the nth iteration of a pet site, by someone who was like "Furries have cash, let's make a pet site that'll appeal to furries!" TW is still a beta site, but everything about it feels MUCH more thought out and close to heart, and much more coherent design-wise as a result.

That being said, a lot of it WILL be your personal preferences. IMO the hearts of the site, gameplay-wise, are story/NPC interaction (almost like a psuedo-RP) and questing. If you don't like either, and the community and pets (which are more focused on raising rather than breeding) don't appeal to you, then it won't be a very interesting site.
@OffensiveTitles

I played Furvilla, and at least to me, TW has a lot more heart to it? Like, with all due respect to Furvilla, it felt kind of like... the nth iteration of a pet site, by someone who was like "Furries have cash, let's make a pet site that'll appeal to furries!" TW is still a beta site, but everything about it feels MUCH more thought out and close to heart, and much more coherent design-wise as a result.

That being said, a lot of it WILL be your personal preferences. IMO the hearts of the site, gameplay-wise, are story/NPC interaction (almost like a psuedo-RP) and questing. If you don't like either, and the community and pets (which are more focused on raising rather than breeding) don't appeal to you, then it won't be a very interesting site.
tumblr_p6peo3Swce1vv0exyo2_400.png
Alright I know it's a petsite, but as someone who spent several years in a slightly rough city...

"Tattered Weave" just makes me think of the aftermath of a nasty catfight. orz
Alright I know it's a petsite, but as someone who spent several years in a slightly rough city...

"Tattered Weave" just makes me think of the aftermath of a nasty catfight. orz
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
Now I'm imagining the Unmaker (the thing that caused the apocalypse) as a giant cat tearing reality apart. Thank you, this is an amazing mental image.
@Oranitha
Now I'm imagining the Unmaker (the thing that caused the apocalypse) as a giant cat tearing reality apart. Thank you, this is an amazing mental image.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2 3 4 5