Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tattered Weave - One Year Later
1 2 3 4 5
Come join tattered weave, we have cookies. Plus a lot of other cool stuff! If you for some reason were wondering why Im not that active here anymore, this is the reason why. EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT MY FAVORITE PARTS [img]https://i.imgur.com/RYJVMw1.png[/img] Dressing up is hella fun. [img]https://tatteredweave.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/kiths/kith/color/stage4_image/42/kith_stage_four_orange.png[/img] Ferrecs are big fluffy ferret/fennec/cat creatures and I love them. AND OFC ALL THE NPCS [s]Still crying about the Hero, still relating to Shay, still AU'ing the heck out of Lenta and Lycus, still gay for Skyler[/s]
Come join tattered weave, we have cookies.

Plus a lot of other cool stuff! If you for some reason were wondering why Im not that active here anymore, this is the reason why.

EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT MY FAVORITE PARTS
RYJVMw1.png
Dressing up is hella fun.
kith_stage_four_orange.png
Ferrecs are big fluffy ferret/fennec/cat creatures and I love them.

AND OFC ALL THE NPCS
Still crying about the Hero, still relating to Shay, still AU'ing the heck out of Lenta and Lycus, still gay for Skyler
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Oooh. I signed up for Tattered Weave when it first opened and didn't really stick with it but it looks like they've added way more stuff since then so I'll have to go back and check it out! Just gotta remember what on earth my username was, ha!
Oooh. I signed up for Tattered Weave when it first opened and didn't really stick with it but it looks like they've added way more stuff since then so I'll have to go back and check it out! Just gotta remember what on earth my username was, ha!
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png

i... i wanna join

i... i wanna join
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
[img]https://image.ibb.co/dzooi6/Navy_Bloo.png[/img] [size=1]i named them Navy Bloo[/size]
Navy_Bloo.png

i named them Navy Bloo
Keaea_left_new.png
Hey @Faolyn do you want access to a couple other remnants? 's cool if you don't but one of them's related to the event going on and i can get you in there past the regular unlocking thing if you do.
Hey @Faolyn do you want access to a couple other remnants? 's cool if you don't but one of them's related to the event going on and i can get you in there past the regular unlocking thing if you do.
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.
@onefouronetwo oh! i havent explored too much yet because its a little unfamiliar so far, just playing games atm, but i will very gratefully accept your offer ; v ;
@onefouronetwo oh! i havent explored too much yet because its a little unfamiliar so far, just playing games atm, but i will very gratefully accept your offer ; v ;
Keaea_left_new.png
@Faolyn
Ok i sent you a trade! I think.

By the way I suggest looking at the unique quests! They aded some recently that should give you a nice cash boost to get started
@Faolyn
Ok i sent you a trade! I think.

By the way I suggest looking at the unique quests! They aded some recently that should give you a nice cash boost to get started
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.
I started playing shortly after initial release but I haven't played in forever and...wow...all of these updates are a bit overwhelming I have no idea where to begin. Thanks for the information, it helps!
I started playing shortly after initial release but I haven't played in forever and...wow...all of these updates are a bit overwhelming I have no idea where to begin. Thanks for the information, it helps!
S5L97dq.gif
asdfghjkl thank you to the other TW players! And to new and returning players, welcome! I hope you enjoy how the site has changed. :D
asdfghjkl thank you to the other TW players! And to new and returning players, welcome! I hope you enjoy how the site has changed. :D
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
@onefouronetwo thank you ; v ; I'll be sure to use them asap!
@onefouronetwo thank you ; v ; I'll be sure to use them asap!
Keaea_left_new.png
1 2 3 4 5