Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Quest to Throw Random Facts at People
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
A gorillas bite force is stronger than a grizzlys
An african grey parrot is as smart as a five year old child
(Most people might know this one) leopard geckos can scream
A gorillas bite force is stronger than a grizzlys
An african grey parrot is as smart as a five year old child
(Most people might know this one) leopard geckos can scream
It takes about 8 months for a Leopard gecko to fully grow a new tail

If a Crested gecko drops it's tail, it won't grow a new one

Newly developing feathers are attached to a blood supply and can bleed everywhere if damaged

Butterfly and moth wings are covered with tiny scales, that's what the dust that comes off them if you touch them is
It takes about 8 months for a Leopard gecko to fully grow a new tail

If a Crested gecko drops it's tail, it won't grow a new one

Newly developing feathers are attached to a blood supply and can bleed everywhere if damaged

Butterfly and moth wings are covered with tiny scales, that's what the dust that comes off them if you touch them is
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
It's possible for men to lactate

A pig is as smart as a 3 year old

Kiwi birds lay the largest eggs in relation to their body size of any bird species
It's possible for men to lactate

A pig is as smart as a 3 year old

Kiwi birds lay the largest eggs in relation to their body size of any bird species
pillar_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpk.png UAT09Os.gifpillar_small2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpp.png
- In a Spanish sea battle, the Battle of Lepanto, one of the warring ships ran out of cannonballs and began throwing fruit at their enemies instead.

- Apples float, but pears sink

- Once, when a dead whale washed up on a beach in the USA, the city decided to use dynamite to get rid of it. Exploded pieces of the whale rained down for miles, and a large portion of the whale's corpse didn't move at all.
- In a Spanish sea battle, the Battle of Lepanto, one of the warring ships ran out of cannonballs and began throwing fruit at their enemies instead.

- Apples float, but pears sink

- Once, when a dead whale washed up on a beach in the USA, the city decided to use dynamite to get rid of it. Exploded pieces of the whale rained down for miles, and a large portion of the whale's corpse didn't move at all.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tuna can weigh as much as a racehorse and swim as fast as one can run.

Most adult bluefin tuna are about half the size of thoroughbred horse (that's still larger than a male African lion!), but it's not uncommon for them to exceed 800 lbs and it's believed they can get up to 2000 lbs if they live long enough. Bluefins can swim at over 40 mph and the yellowfin tuna has been clocked at 47 mph.

Also: they can thermoregulate.
Tuna can weigh as much as a racehorse and swim as fast as one can run.

Most adult bluefin tuna are about half the size of thoroughbred horse (that's still larger than a male African lion!), but it's not uncommon for them to exceed 800 lbs and it's believed they can get up to 2000 lbs if they live long enough. Bluefins can swim at over 40 mph and the yellowfin tuna has been clocked at 47 mph.

Also: they can thermoregulate.
tumblr_inline_o732liQHsK1qdi0df_540.jpg
You don't have to tag me, I'm subbed to the forum thread :D

A blood test is the only way to tell the difference between a male crow and a female crow.
You don't have to tag me, I'm subbed to the forum thread :D

A blood test is the only way to tell the difference between a male crow and a female crow.
yotd_horizontal_border.png
Botanophobia is the fear of plants.
(Someone in my family has it)
Botanophobia is the fear of plants.
(Someone in my family has it)
Chinese Checkers is from Germany.

@Firedawn
Chinese Checkers is from Germany.

@Firedawn
r0OxE9M.gif heyZH2H.pngEiPW4qT.png
Wn6vGC1.pnggIjq5Q3.png
bYSdYyu.pngeswSnrS.png
voGwcOT.gif
bananas dont grow from palm trees, theyre berries and their trees are actually large herbs
bananas dont grow from palm trees, theyre berries and their trees are actually large herbs
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
The brain is 60% fat. The fat in the brain helps spikes (signals between neurons) travel faster.
The brain is 60% fat. The fat in the brain helps spikes (signals between neurons) travel faster.
yotd_horizontal_border.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12