Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What games are you playing atm?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Been playing FFXIV and Subnautica mainly.
Been playing FFXIV and Subnautica mainly.
I've been playing Dream Daddy, plus some casual Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft...
I've been playing Dream Daddy, plus some casual Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft...
At the moment I'm attempting to speedrun Metal Slug 3. My best so far is around 50 minutes. Each day I hate Rootmars a little more.
At the moment I'm attempting to speedrun Metal Slug 3. My best so far is around 50 minutes. Each day I hate Rootmars a little more.
League of Legends. Curse the event and arurf... It dragged me back in, kicking and screaming.
League of Legends. Curse the event and arurf... It dragged me back in, kicking and screaming.
Borderlands 2, Overwatch and Hollow Knight even tho I got stuck
Borderlands 2, Overwatch and Hollow Knight even tho I got stuck
Easing back into FFXIV after being gone for something close to 2 years or so, as well as playing Guild Wars 2, World of Final Fantasy (which I am enjoying more than I expected), Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, Disgaea 5 and to a lesser degree some app games like Fire Emblem Heroes and Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.

Those are just the ones I'm putting time and effort into lately, though, and the list will probably be different in a couple of weeks.
Easing back into FFXIV after being gone for something close to 2 years or so, as well as playing Guild Wars 2, World of Final Fantasy (which I am enjoying more than I expected), Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, Disgaea 5 and to a lesser degree some app games like Fire Emblem Heroes and Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.

Those are just the ones I'm putting time and effort into lately, though, and the list will probably be different in a couple of weeks.
Formerly known as Brenning.
Paladins
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Paladins
Dragon Age: Inquisition
qesQFkT.gif
Fantage, for nostalgia's sake. ;)

EDIT: And Stardew Valley. Abigail & Leah are the best and no one can tell me otherwise.
Fantage, for nostalgia's sake. ;)

EDIT: And Stardew Valley. Abigail & Leah are the best and no one can tell me otherwise.
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
Way too many mobile games I just got into league of legends!
Way too many mobile games I just got into league of legends!
CLVpsxr.gif
Still stuck on Fire Emblem Echoes for some reason
but I'm replaying Fire Emblem Awakening right now!
Still stuck on Fire Emblem Echoes for some reason
but I'm replaying Fire Emblem Awakening right now!
P1CwUov.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10