Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What games are you playing atm?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Riders of Icarus..

(FINALLY, I GOT THE TORKAI!)
Riders of Icarus..

(FINALLY, I GOT THE TORKAI!)
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
Just beat Hyper Light Drifter an hour ago. It was pretty difficult, even on normal, but so so worth it.

and as always I'm playing Overwatch & Warframe
Just beat Hyper Light Drifter an hour ago. It was pretty difficult, even on normal, but so so worth it.

and as always I'm playing Overwatch & Warframe
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
Splatoon 2.

Managed to get my Splatzones ranking to S+1 at the moment, but fell to A+ in Rainmaker. Tower Control lags at A. Hrmmm, one day,

Still aboard Fire Emblem Heroes. Waiting for the next Grand Hero Battle to appear so I can let Alfonse inherit Panic Ploy from the guy.
Splatoon 2.

Managed to get my Splatzones ranking to S+1 at the moment, but fell to A+ in Rainmaker. Tower Control lags at A. Hrmmm, one day,

Still aboard Fire Emblem Heroes. Waiting for the next Grand Hero Battle to appear so I can let Alfonse inherit Panic Ploy from the guy.
XgckGUq.png
Splatoon because people like me who don't have switches are still playing it. Decided to use my other wii u user to play through it myself (my sister did it last time). I just beat the solo and I'm level 15.

Also Fire Emblem Heroes. INNES.
Splatoon because people like me who don't have switches are still playing it. Decided to use my other wii u user to play through it myself (my sister did it last time). I just beat the solo and I'm level 15.

Also Fire Emblem Heroes. INNES.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Pokemon sun, overwatch, csgo, and garrys mod.
Pokemon sun, overwatch, csgo, and garrys mod.
94gCA.gifIehlz.gifZsfOh.gifUsAd2.gif
1_orig.png
94gCA.gif
I've been playing Fire Emblem Conquest and Xenoblade Chronicles X recently.
I've been playing Fire Emblem Conquest and Xenoblade Chronicles X recently.

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png
Persona 3, Guild Wars 2 predominantly. Wanna do some sort of randomized run of a pokemon game, haven't decided what yet.
Persona 3, Guild Wars 2 predominantly. Wanna do some sort of randomized run of a pokemon game, haven't decided what yet.
JXVUomh.png
I'm currently playing Breath of the Wild. I'm trying to do a "naked" run, but Death Mountain is killing me.

Also, Splatoon 2 and Overwatch since I'm always playing those.
I'm currently playing Breath of the Wild. I'm trying to do a "naked" run, but Death Mountain is killing me.

Also, Splatoon 2 and Overwatch since I'm always playing those.
OGMDLLOVVSIG2-75.png
I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing New Leaf and Monster Hunter 4U. I've also been replaying Okami with my friend.
I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing New Leaf and Monster Hunter 4U. I've also been replaying Okami with my friend.
6fwmTnR.png
Been playin Fallen London and Sunless Sea like 24/7 lol
Been playin Fallen London and Sunless Sea like 24/7 lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10