Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What games are you playing atm?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dwarf Fortress
It's... complicated.
Dwarf Fortress
It's... complicated.
Oh no.
- Assassin's Creed 2
- Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
- Skyrim

And soon I'll be getting Borderlands 2, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed: Liberation, Assassin's Creed 3, and Assassin's Creed: Rogue =D
- Assassin's Creed 2
- Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
- Skyrim

And soon I'll be getting Borderlands 2, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed: Liberation, Assassin's Creed 3, and Assassin's Creed: Rogue =D
i really like star wars ok
Overwatch and LOZ Link between worlds. I recently finished Transistor which I highly reccomend same with Bastion.
Overwatch and LOZ Link between worlds. I recently finished Transistor which I highly reccomend same with Bastion.
I'm still working through Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir. I also started playing Mario Party DS. What can I say, I'm behind the times.
I'm still working through Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir. I also started playing Mario Party DS. What can I say, I'm behind the times.
This one! XD Aside from that I've finally had some time to sit down and play Pokemon Moon, which I got for Christmas, but didn't get around to playing until a few weeks ago. Before that what little gaming time I have was spent beating Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. Still haven't gotten around to Birthright or Revelations.

I also meant to get more active online this summer, which kinda went down the drain...i did get an account on Dungeons and Dragons Online, but it wasn't what I expected to be. I did wind up giving directions to some other new players though, which was fun. Not sure if I'll play it again though...
This one! XD Aside from that I've finally had some time to sit down and play Pokemon Moon, which I got for Christmas, but didn't get around to playing until a few weeks ago. Before that what little gaming time I have was spent beating Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. Still haven't gotten around to Birthright or Revelations.

I also meant to get more active online this summer, which kinda went down the drain...i did get an account on Dungeons and Dragons Online, but it wasn't what I expected to be. I did wind up giving directions to some other new players though, which was fun. Not sure if I'll play it again though...
jdDV4Lt.png
The Sims 3 for the past day or two.
The Sims 3 for the past day or two.
Hotline Miami, and playing myself in the mean time
Hotline Miami, and playing myself in the mean time

jdDV4Lt.png
Just finished Until Dawn and I'm now playing Persona 5 :0
Just finished Until Dawn and I'm now playing Persona 5 :0
irjPdAT.png
lol overwatch and titanfall 2
literally the only games i ever play these days
lol overwatch and titanfall 2
literally the only games i ever play these days
noTcUx3.png XRw1Tff.png ondh9LM.gif dkTPuOS.png JIwK2g8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10