Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 545 546 547 548 549 ... 702 703
@KandieDrifloonie
Holy moly. xD
I've been using him in Grand Conquests, and he's awesome!
@KandieDrifloonie
Holy moly. xD
I've been using him in Grand Conquests, and he's awesome!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Saw the mid results and ... I can't. *facepalm*
7(?) Camilla Alt incoming I guess. But super happy about the male side :3 Alm and Marth aren't my favorites but I'm happy to see Eliwood so close and seeing Haar made my day! Yes guys, show IntSys we need more Wyverns ... that aren't Camilla!

@Tangle
If my internet won't die like every 5 minutes I would test it out too. Looks promising! :3 Will definitly downloading Langrisser but need to wait until I'm at work. Wlan is more stable there ~.~
Saw the mid results and ... I can't. *facepalm*
7(?) Camilla Alt incoming I guess. But super happy about the male side :3 Alm and Marth aren't my favorites but I'm happy to see Eliwood so close and seeing Haar made my day! Yes guys, show IntSys we need more Wyverns ... that aren't Camilla!

@Tangle
If my internet won't die like every 5 minutes I would test it out too. Looks promising! :3 Will definitly downloading Langrisser but need to wait until I'm at work. Wlan is more stable there ~.~
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
@Tangle
I'll be happy no matter who wins. Alm deserves it more than anyone, Marth would be funny with his OG pantless outfit, and I love Eliwood.
And even if Eliwood only got the third place, that could still boost his legendary appearance, and that would be fine by me. I just need him to get one of those alts and be drawn by Wada Sachiko.

@KandieDrifloonie
NO ONE CAN STOP HIM.
@Tangle
I'll be happy no matter who wins. Alm deserves it more than anyone, Marth would be funny with his OG pantless outfit, and I love Eliwood.
And even if Eliwood only got the third place, that could still boost his legendary appearance, and that would be fine by me. I just need him to get one of those alts and be drawn by Wada Sachiko.

@KandieDrifloonie
NO ONE CAN STOP HIM.
4wu6.gif
Mid results weren't too surprising to me. On the one hand I want Camilla to be pushed out of the top 2 like last year because she does not need any more alts omg. But on the other hand if she is one of the winners we never have to worry about people voting for her in CYL again. She's gonna rank high no matter what so either way Intsys is still probably gonna keep making more versions of her. *facepalm*

But my boy. Soren. He's 12th place. I'm so happy! And Ranulf is right behind him at #13! I'm still going to vote for Soren everyday and hope he makes top ten. I'd be happy with any of the top 3 boys, but a Micaiah alt drawn by Senri Kita would be amaaaaaazing. I'm unashamedly have a Tellius bias, but even without that she's my favorite Fire Emblem artist hands down.
Mid results weren't too surprising to me. On the one hand I want Camilla to be pushed out of the top 2 like last year because she does not need any more alts omg. But on the other hand if she is one of the winners we never have to worry about people voting for her in CYL again. She's gonna rank high no matter what so either way Intsys is still probably gonna keep making more versions of her. *facepalm*

But my boy. Soren. He's 12th place. I'm so happy! And Ranulf is right behind him at #13! I'm still going to vote for Soren everyday and hope he makes top ten. I'd be happy with any of the top 3 boys, but a Micaiah alt drawn by Senri Kita would be amaaaaaazing. I'm unashamedly have a Tellius bias, but even without that she's my favorite Fire Emblem artist hands down.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
@Riesenraddieb

As a helpful tip, the voice acting no longer starts out in English for some reason, so after the tutorial you can switch it to English via the settings which can be found by tapping Matthew up in the right corner!
@Riesenraddieb

As a helpful tip, the voice acting no longer starts out in English for some reason, so after the tutorial you can switch it to English via the settings which can be found by tapping Matthew up in the right corner!
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Not directly FEH related, but I hatched an egg for Lyon's birthday (he's been in FEH for exactly one year today), and I'd need help to scry him. He's #48857478 if you're interested! Might make him a permababy, not sure yet.

And of course today's CLY3 vote went for him. Tomorrow is Fernand.
Not directly FEH related, but I hatched an egg for Lyon's birthday (he's been in FEH for exactly one year today), and I'd need help to scry him. He's #48857478 if you're interested! Might make him a permababy, not sure yet.

And of course today's CLY3 vote went for him. Tomorrow is Fernand.
4wu6.gif
I'm living for some of these brave hero design head cannons.

Black Knight Micaiah and Camilla in more functional armor are high-lights and very much a pipe dream
I'm living for some of these brave hero design head cannons.

Black Knight Micaiah and Camilla in more functional armor are high-lights and very much a pipe dream
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@Tangle - there’s a lot of functional armor Camilla edits out there that are amazing but will sadly never be used. BK Micaiah would be great though.

Hhhhhhhhhh got 4.25% pity broke by Laevatain on the laguz banner. Guess its time to try and break my rate on the new years banner now.
@Tangle - there’s a lot of functional armor Camilla edits out there that are amazing but will sadly never be used. BK Micaiah would be great though.

Hhhhhhhhhh got 4.25% pity broke by Laevatain on the laguz banner. Guess its time to try and break my rate on the new years banner now.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
@Tangle imagine the salt from Camilla fans if she did win but they covered up her main appeal aka her chest. :P I like the idea of BK Micaiah but I would rather see an outfit based off her grandmother's if she has an outfit.

Seeing some of the runner ups make me wonder how they would make a Brave version if they ever win. Could you imagine a brave Black Knight or brave Anna? I sure can't.
@Tangle imagine the salt from Camilla fans if she did win but they covered up her main appeal aka her chest. :P I like the idea of BK Micaiah but I would rather see an outfit based off her grandmother's if she has an outfit.

Seeing some of the runner ups make me wonder how they would make a Brave version if they ever win. Could you imagine a brave Black Knight or brave Anna? I sure can't.
@Piney

In that way, the Camilla fanbase is kinda split. A good portion are definitely waifu people, but there's still a semi-significant percent of her votes coming from people who like her for her dark backstory and other character traits. And there's even a vocal minority truly advocating for a non-pandering Camilla (I admire their relentless hope tbh).

Also, who's her grandmother? I know about Micaiah's family, but I don't remember ever seeing her grandmother

Anna really shot up! I've never cared for her, but it's good to see the Anna fans were able to get her into the top 10 not once, but twice

EDIT: Pulled a Nephenee in the first circle! <3 Somehow she's +3 now. At this rate I should just make her my next +10 project after Myrrh
@Piney

In that way, the Camilla fanbase is kinda split. A good portion are definitely waifu people, but there's still a semi-significant percent of her votes coming from people who like her for her dark backstory and other character traits. And there's even a vocal minority truly advocating for a non-pandering Camilla (I admire their relentless hope tbh).

Also, who's her grandmother? I know about Micaiah's family, but I don't remember ever seeing her grandmother

Anna really shot up! I've never cared for her, but it's good to see the Anna fans were able to get her into the top 10 not once, but twice

EDIT: Pulled a Nephenee in the first circle! <3 Somehow she's +3 now. At this rate I should just make her my next +10 project after Myrrh
Lewyn_updated2.gif
1 2 ... 545 546 547 548 549 ... 702 703