Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 544 545 546 547 548 ... 702 703
https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/1088632549532930051?s=20

Midterm results! Alm and Marth probably have this in the bag but it's nice to see Eliwood in third. Meanwhile the women's side is a mess like I expected.
https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/1088632549532930051?s=20

Midterm results! Alm and Marth probably have this in the bag but it's nice to see Eliwood in third. Meanwhile the women's side is a mess like I expected.
Didn't expect to see Robin up there! I'm gonna keep voting Micaiah but I'm not against a brave Robin next year (though Edelgard is far more likely). I've always liked F!Robin's general dorkiness and occasionally lack of any sense beyond tactics

I hope Micaiah can grab first so she gets a special skill, but IS kinda screwed over #1 girl Celica in CYL2 so 2nd place maybe won't be a bad thing.

EDIT: This is basically a guaranteed Louise in October too!

EDIT2: Go Bruno!
Didn't expect to see Robin up there! I'm gonna keep voting Micaiah but I'm not against a brave Robin next year (though Edelgard is far more likely). I've always liked F!Robin's general dorkiness and occasionally lack of any sense beyond tactics

I hope Micaiah can grab first so she gets a special skill, but IS kinda screwed over #1 girl Celica in CYL2 so 2nd place maybe won't be a bad thing.

EDIT: This is basically a guaranteed Louise in October too!

EDIT2: Go Bruno!
Lewyn_updated2.gif
man the male side is like the most satisfying thing I have ever seen. Alm, Marth, and Eliwood are in the top 3
man the male side is like the most satisfying thing I have ever seen. Alm, Marth, and Eliwood are in the top 3
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Tangle I hope that Pent shows up with Louise when she appears in Far-fetched heroes 3. It wouldn't feel right having them appear separately.

And the Robins probably got a boost in popularity thanks to Smash. I'm personally hoping for Michaiah and Robin to take 1st and 2nd but I can't be too hopeful because waifu voters are a scary force.
@Tangle I hope that Pent shows up with Louise when she appears in Far-fetched heroes 3. It wouldn't feel right having them appear separately.

And the Robins probably got a boost in popularity thanks to Smash. I'm personally hoping for Michaiah and Robin to take 1st and 2nd but I can't be too hopeful because waifu voters are a scary force.
@Piney

It would be weird without Pent but who knows. Unless IS has them planned for a banner in the next six months, Louise will probably appear alone. I assume they'll also be planning for Three Houses banners at this point too, unless IS comes out of hiding and reveals that the game is being delayed

Micaiah and Robin is my dream scenario at this point. But I think the Brave Camilla just needs to happen so we can get the inevitable out of the way. I only hope IS doesn't take this to mean "sink the money into 5 more Camillas??? Sure!" I feel bad for anyone and everyone waiting for their favorites if that's the case

plus next year there's a small small chance Chrom and Robin will win together
@Piney

It would be weird without Pent but who knows. Unless IS has them planned for a banner in the next six months, Louise will probably appear alone. I assume they'll also be planning for Three Houses banners at this point too, unless IS comes out of hiding and reveals that the game is being delayed

Micaiah and Robin is my dream scenario at this point. But I think the Brave Camilla just needs to happen so we can get the inevitable out of the way. I only hope IS doesn't take this to mean "sink the money into 5 more Camillas??? Sure!" I feel bad for anyone and everyone waiting for their favorites if that's the case

plus next year there's a small small chance Chrom and Robin will win together
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Bruno's in 6th place!! I'm gonna keep voting for him and hope he gets something nice as a result!!
Bruno's in 6th place!! I'm gonna keep voting for him and hope he gets something nice as a result!!
wc_museum_fishies.png
Jd88XNq.png
JvUa9ma.png
CISPrku.png6Fjd4rG.png
mtHAEL4.png
cZONpfv.png
YMPbu9R.png
wc_museum_fishspine.png
I'm throwing everything for Eliwood. I know Marth deserves to win, especially after last year, but if my favorite Lord has a chance, I need to try for him. Plus there's a chance he would be drawn by Wada Sachiko and I'd die for an Eliwood alt by Wada Sachiko. I mean: [img]https://i.imgur.com/02k4BQ6.jpg[/img] I NEED that to happen. Glad to see Bruno, Sigurd, Zegius and Louise that high!
I'm throwing everything for Eliwood. I know Marth deserves to win, especially after last year, but if my favorite Lord has a chance, I need to try for him. Plus there's a chance he would be drawn by Wada Sachiko and I'd die for an Eliwood alt by Wada Sachiko. I mean:

02k4BQ6.jpg

I NEED that to happen.

Glad to see Bruno, Sigurd, Zegius and Louise that high!
4wu6.gif
So I’m like 30 mins into a mobile game called Langrisser and it’s another gacha so I’m iffy but it plays closer to Fire Emblem than FEH does and that’s super awesome. I dunno, I’ll need to test the waters a bit more but there’s been a lot of positive talk about it from FE fans and I wanted to let you guys know if you haven’t heard of it!

I’ve gotta snoop and see if they’ve been drinking their respect women juice before I can make a decision, but I do enjoy Almedha as a character the most out of the main trio already

@sicahya

I wish you luck~ I love all three of the top boys so I’m curious to see who wins and how IS does them!
So I’m like 30 mins into a mobile game called Langrisser and it’s another gacha so I’m iffy but it plays closer to Fire Emblem than FEH does and that’s super awesome. I dunno, I’ll need to test the waters a bit more but there’s been a lot of positive talk about it from FE fans and I wanted to let you guys know if you haven’t heard of it!

I’ve gotta snoop and see if they’ve been drinking their respect women juice before I can make a decision, but I do enjoy Almedha as a character the most out of the main trio already

@sicahya

I wish you luck~ I love all three of the top boys so I’m curious to see who wins and how IS does them!
Lewyn_updated2.gif
I'M SO PROUD OF ELIWOOD

I gave my vote to him today, and I'm honestly hoping he sneaks into second. sorry marth He deserves a CYL alt, considering he's the only FE7 lord who doesn't have a Legendary and CYL alt. Complete the trio. :')
I'm really surprised to see how high Haar's ranked! Hope IntSys takes that as a hint and puts him in the game in the future.

I'M SO PROUD OF ELIWOOD

I gave my vote to him today, and I'm honestly hoping he sneaks into second. sorry marth He deserves a CYL alt, considering he's the only FE7 lord who doesn't have a Legendary and CYL alt. Complete the trio. :')
I'm really surprised to see how high Haar's ranked! Hope IntSys takes that as a hint and puts him in the game in the future.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/265297534879137792/538300940793675786/Screenshot_20190125-050242_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg[/img] I'm terrified of my own Shigure
Screenshot_20190125-050242_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg
I'm terrified of my own Shigure
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 544 545 546 547 548 ... 702 703