Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Funniest / Weirdest Dream You Ever Had?
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56
@Kitsicles I’ve been going through something similar, only they’re JJBA-related and ai hardly remember them.
@Kitsicles I’ve been going through something similar, only they’re JJBA-related and ai hardly remember them.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
My dream from last night was pretty odd:

So I was at a games convention (like E3) and Nintendo announced a new game: Super De-Duper Mario Party (no that's literally what it was), which was basically Super Mario Party but better. They revealed an image of a desert pyramids themed level along with golden statues of every character to go in the map. Sakurai was there for some reason. I was very excited about this game (which is funny because I don't really get excited for Mario Party). For some reason my cat was there, meowing in the crowd. Then I woke up, because my Mom was calling me to go do the dishes. Cat still meowed at me while I was in bed...

Well, turns out my cat was actually meowing to get out of my room and woke me up for real this time, which made me sad, because I'd never get to play Super De-Duper Mario Party.
My dream from last night was pretty odd:

So I was at a games convention (like E3) and Nintendo announced a new game: Super De-Duper Mario Party (no that's literally what it was), which was basically Super Mario Party but better. They revealed an image of a desert pyramids themed level along with golden statues of every character to go in the map. Sakurai was there for some reason. I was very excited about this game (which is funny because I don't really get excited for Mario Party). For some reason my cat was there, meowing in the crowd. Then I woke up, because my Mom was calling me to go do the dishes. Cat still meowed at me while I was in bed...

Well, turns out my cat was actually meowing to get out of my room and woke me up for real this time, which made me sad, because I'd never get to play Super De-Duper Mario Party.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
So I and my family drove out into the middle of nowhere to this little church. There was a girl among many other people there, and I kissed her on the lips. She didn’t react at all, didn’t kiss me back or anything. Really weird. I don’t kiss people irl. And I’m a straight female.
So I and my family drove out into the middle of nowhere to this little church. There was a girl among many other people there, and I kissed her on the lips. She didn’t react at all, didn’t kiss me back or anything. Really weird. I don’t kiss people irl. And I’m a straight female.
rWTGkyx.gif
Okay so the weirdest dream I ever had was actually recently, I can barely remember it anymore though but it was on my mind for so long!! It was basically me and my boyfriend living in an apartment (irl we don't) and all of a sudden I was giving birth in a hospital and instead of a baby, I gave birth to a DUCK! Like a yellow baby duck!!! But apparently in the dream it was totally normal and I loved my baby duck so much, she had a blue baby blanket and a knitted pink bed that she had and like, it was all completely normal and eventually I had more baby ducks and then I woke up.
Okay so the weirdest dream I ever had was actually recently, I can barely remember it anymore though but it was on my mind for so long!! It was basically me and my boyfriend living in an apartment (irl we don't) and all of a sudden I was giving birth in a hospital and instead of a baby, I gave birth to a DUCK! Like a yellow baby duck!!! But apparently in the dream it was totally normal and I loved my baby duck so much, she had a blue baby blanket and a knitted pink bed that she had and like, it was all completely normal and eventually I had more baby ducks and then I woke up.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
I had a dream this morning, but I can only remember a bit.

I was on this balcony that went around the top of, and overlooked, a courtyard. The courtyard also had a big dome around it, so you couldn't actually see into the courtyard, except for a single hole in the side of the dome. I was to put two wooden shields on this hole, and tap them with a sword. This was a lullaby for the (adult) prince who was trying to fall asleep in the courtyard. Me tapping the shields also prevented anyone from weeing on the prince while he was trying to fall asleep.
I had a dream this morning, but I can only remember a bit.

I was on this balcony that went around the top of, and overlooked, a courtyard. The courtyard also had a big dome around it, so you couldn't actually see into the courtyard, except for a single hole in the side of the dome. I was to put two wooden shields on this hole, and tap them with a sword. This was a lullaby for the (adult) prince who was trying to fall asleep in the courtyard. Me tapping the shields also prevented anyone from weeing on the prince while he was trying to fall asleep.
cFdHcSd.gif
This is from a while ago but when I woke up I immediately wrote it down in my dream journal because I knew it was too good to forget:
Aang and Zuko [from Avatar the Last Airbender] were fighting but Aang was having a hard time using earthbending, like instead of just rocks he was also getting dirt and stuff. Then Zuko said to Sokka, "Sokka, I should have known you were the true Jedi all along."

I also had a dream where I was in the Bee Movie except it was about a family of bees that accidentally got trapped inside a house and they were trying to escape.

Another one of my favorite dream journal entries begins: "We were in teams on this scavenger hunt in our old house. My team was me, Kathryn, Emily, and Sara; Rachel's team was her, Christine, and these two sheep we got." XD totally fair teams
This is from a while ago but when I woke up I immediately wrote it down in my dream journal because I knew it was too good to forget:
Aang and Zuko [from Avatar the Last Airbender] were fighting but Aang was having a hard time using earthbending, like instead of just rocks he was also getting dirt and stuff. Then Zuko said to Sokka, "Sokka, I should have known you were the true Jedi all along."

I also had a dream where I was in the Bee Movie except it was about a family of bees that accidentally got trapped inside a house and they were trying to escape.

Another one of my favorite dream journal entries begins: "We were in teams on this scavenger hunt in our old house. My team was me, Kathryn, Emily, and Sara; Rachel's team was her, Christine, and these two sheep we got." XD totally fair teams
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
I had a freaky dream when traveling.

The framing device was an anthropomorphic deer or antelope boy watching a “LOST DISNEY MOVIE CLIP” on his phone. This movie was very adult, involving those standbys of 1960s American culture, drugs and spies. A typical sexy female spy (let’s call her Agent Lisa, because she looked kind of like Lisa Lisa from JoJo), has a musical montage of doing typical sexy female spy things, until she broke into an old hotel room as was her objective. In this hotel room was Morpheus. Morpheus was supposedly the god of intoxication and drug trips, and looked like a plague doctor, but his mask was dark pink and had a squiggly, tapered, swaying proboscis instead of a beak. (Think Kakyoin’s hair noodle, also from JoJo, but made of leather or something). Morpheus dipped the tip of his mask into the hours of silky white smoke emitting from some nonsensical drug paraphernalia in his hand and gave Agent Lisa the typical “I’ve been expecting you” villain talk, and they started fighting hand-to-hand. Morpheus swished his smoke thing through the air, and inhaling some of the smoke caused Agent Lisa’s reaction time and movements to slow and weaken. Morpheus kept fighting dirty like this, giving her more and more hits until she collapsed, incapacitated. Satisfied, he sat down beside her, chuckled, and did the same to himself.

Then I woke up, and after going back to sleep, dreamed about an extremely nasty and mean-spirited Rugrats reboot where everyone was abusive and foulmouthed with graphic toilet “humor.”
I had a freaky dream when traveling.

The framing device was an anthropomorphic deer or antelope boy watching a “LOST DISNEY MOVIE CLIP” on his phone. This movie was very adult, involving those standbys of 1960s American culture, drugs and spies. A typical sexy female spy (let’s call her Agent Lisa, because she looked kind of like Lisa Lisa from JoJo), has a musical montage of doing typical sexy female spy things, until she broke into an old hotel room as was her objective. In this hotel room was Morpheus. Morpheus was supposedly the god of intoxication and drug trips, and looked like a plague doctor, but his mask was dark pink and had a squiggly, tapered, swaying proboscis instead of a beak. (Think Kakyoin’s hair noodle, also from JoJo, but made of leather or something). Morpheus dipped the tip of his mask into the hours of silky white smoke emitting from some nonsensical drug paraphernalia in his hand and gave Agent Lisa the typical “I’ve been expecting you” villain talk, and they started fighting hand-to-hand. Morpheus swished his smoke thing through the air, and inhaling some of the smoke caused Agent Lisa’s reaction time and movements to slow and weaken. Morpheus kept fighting dirty like this, giving her more and more hits until she collapsed, incapacitated. Satisfied, he sat down beside her, chuckled, and did the same to himself.

Then I woke up, and after going back to sleep, dreamed about an extremely nasty and mean-spirited Rugrats reboot where everyone was abusive and foulmouthed with graphic toilet “humor.”
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I had a dream that...

I was abducted by aliens and when I got back and told my friend, she told me I watched to many alien movies before bed.

Me and my friend went on a date to the light booth in my schools auditorium

I kept getting flushed down toilets
I had a dream that...

I was abducted by aliens and when I got back and told my friend, she told me I watched to many alien movies before bed.

Me and my friend went on a date to the light booth in my schools auditorium

I kept getting flushed down toilets
+2 FR time
he/they
I had a dream this morning where I tried to save a skink from a spider web, but he exploded.
I had a dream this morning where I tried to save a skink from a spider web, but he exploded.
cFdHcSd.gif
I watched a new shrek movie in my dream this morning.

Shrek had been turned near-planet size gigantic, and trapped in the center of the earth. He was able to see out through the oceans like windows, and had grown anthro frog legs and magic powers to make pink mushrooms grow out of his head. Shrek was regarded as a benevolent deity, except Fiona was sad that Shrek would never be able to see her again because she was just a speck compared to him now.
There was a pasta restaurant near the center of the earth that helped Shrek somehow, but rather than making pasta the live-action chefs spent most of their time trying to swat five or so claymation flies. The last thing I see in the dream is a chef picking up a dirty spoon and deciding to actually cook something.

Earlier in that dream, before the shrek movie started there were two people, I think one lady was an anthro fox, and they were running away from a hoard of furries in colorful fursuits and were only able to escape by jumping onto the roof of a building.
I watched a new shrek movie in my dream this morning.

Shrek had been turned near-planet size gigantic, and trapped in the center of the earth. He was able to see out through the oceans like windows, and had grown anthro frog legs and magic powers to make pink mushrooms grow out of his head. Shrek was regarded as a benevolent deity, except Fiona was sad that Shrek would never be able to see her again because she was just a speck compared to him now.
There was a pasta restaurant near the center of the earth that helped Shrek somehow, but rather than making pasta the live-action chefs spent most of their time trying to swat five or so claymation flies. The last thing I see in the dream is a chef picking up a dirty spoon and deciding to actually cook something.

Earlier in that dream, before the shrek movie started there were two people, I think one lady was an anthro fox, and they were running away from a hoard of furries in colorful fursuits and were only able to escape by jumping onto the roof of a building.
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56