Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 591 592
@YaBoiGuzma

I'm the same! I tend to not really care much on shipping aspects, go for whatever you want. Shipping wars are dumb. As for Rohan/Kira I got into it because an artist I follow does some amazing work of it. A lot of psychological gore/torture on the whole "Kira just loves his hands because they're maintained so well." Rohan being an artist, I'm sure they're important to him right soo...... despite the whole stabbing finger thing That's how most of the rarepairs I have start, by seeing art and being like, huh.
@YaBoiGuzma

I'm the same! I tend to not really care much on shipping aspects, go for whatever you want. Shipping wars are dumb. As for Rohan/Kira I got into it because an artist I follow does some amazing work of it. A lot of psychological gore/torture on the whole "Kira just loves his hands because they're maintained so well." Rohan being an artist, I'm sure they're important to him right soo...... despite the whole stabbing finger thing That's how most of the rarepairs I have start, by seeing art and being like, huh.
yGResdm.gif
@Josuuke [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30373928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303740/30373928_350.png[/img] [/url] next you'll say, "a hermit purple fandragon?!"
@Josuuke

30373928_350.png

next you'll say, "a hermit purple fandragon?!"

5f84d533c8cd0eb916d78dc0fbef6a493308ddd7.png

they/them causing may/hem
Big problem, guys
For some reason I can not get ANY anime site to work. Animefreak TV, Kissanime.ru, even Crunchyroll!
They say 'right click to play adobe flash' or 'failed loading plugin' no matter what I do.
I right click on the adobe flash ones, and click 'play flash' but nothing happens.
I've updated Java and even re-installed/updated Adobe Flash Player to no avail.
Youtube lacks any proper (even shrunk down/water marked/ect) episodes, even the 'live reactions' have the video not shown.
I'm on Episode 11 and the suspense from episode 10 is killing me! (Of Stardust Crusaders)
does anyone know what to do/have another site that MAY work?? I've tried everything I've seen for Google Chrome Ver 58.0.3029.110 TnT

@DeamonElementia You brought me down into this hell, help me X''U

Got Kissanime to work
Big problem, guys
For some reason I can not get ANY anime site to work. Animefreak TV, Kissanime.ru, even Crunchyroll!
They say 'right click to play adobe flash' or 'failed loading plugin' no matter what I do.
I right click on the adobe flash ones, and click 'play flash' but nothing happens.
I've updated Java and even re-installed/updated Adobe Flash Player to no avail.
Youtube lacks any proper (even shrunk down/water marked/ect) episodes, even the 'live reactions' have the video not shown.
I'm on Episode 11 and the suspense from episode 10 is killing me! (Of Stardust Crusaders)
does anyone know what to do/have another site that MAY work?? I've tried everything I've seen for Google Chrome Ver 58.0.3029.110 TnT

@DeamonElementia You brought me down into this hell, help me X''U

Got Kissanime to work
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Josuuke When I was really getting into JJBA, the first Night of the Nocturne happened. I was thrilled to bits when I got a Nocturne egg on Christmas day I was thrilled to bits! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9030268] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90303/9030268_350.png[/img] [/url] ... So I named him Joseph. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9315578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93156/9315578_350.png[/img] [/url] ... Aaaand here's Suzie Q. And together they breed so many Jojo dragons. Also my stand would probably have to do with... Well, my most prominent traits are my creativity and voice? I'm constantly crocheting and drawing and I'm noted for having a hilariously loud voice (I DON'T MEAN TO YELL ALL THE TIME I SWEAR) so probably something to do with those? It'd probably be named after a DJ Okawari or Nujabes song since I love those two so much.
@Josuuke

When I was really getting into JJBA, the first Night of the Nocturne happened. I was thrilled to bits when I got a Nocturne egg on Christmas day I was thrilled to bits!

9030268_350.png

... So I named him Joseph.

9315578_350.png

... Aaaand here's Suzie Q.

And together they breed so many Jojo dragons.

Also my stand would probably have to do with... Well, my most prominent traits are my creativity and voice? I'm constantly crocheting and drawing and I'm noted for having a hilariously loud voice (I DON'T MEAN TO YELL ALL THE TIME I SWEAR) so probably something to do with those? It'd probably be named after a DJ Okawari or Nujabes song since I love those two so much.
XHxgasI.gif
I mentioned this to some of my friends here already but I'll mention it here, too. I just finished Part 6 a few hours ago! Now I'm not going to mention any major spoilers, because a certain friend of mine in this group likes to read spoilers even when I cover them up, lol but I will say that it was very intense. I enjoyed Jolyne as a protagonist, the extremes she went to just to win in some fights was absurd but admirable and cool to say the least! Oh, and I loved Foo Fighters, she was pure and innocent but she was also TOUGH and never backed down. Weather Report was a really fascinating character to learn about, too... Actually, I liked all of the protagonists, honestly. Heck, I even liked Pucci to an extent, and I normally don't like villain characters. Overall I found the beginning when Jolyne and her friends were still in prison to be a bit slow, but everything after was, well, bizarre, but in all the right ways. I'm very excited to start Part 7, as well. :D
I mentioned this to some of my friends here already but I'll mention it here, too. I just finished Part 6 a few hours ago! Now I'm not going to mention any major spoilers, because a certain friend of mine in this group likes to read spoilers even when I cover them up, lol but I will say that it was very intense. I enjoyed Jolyne as a protagonist, the extremes she went to just to win in some fights was absurd but admirable and cool to say the least! Oh, and I loved Foo Fighters, she was pure and innocent but she was also TOUGH and never backed down. Weather Report was a really fascinating character to learn about, too... Actually, I liked all of the protagonists, honestly. Heck, I even liked Pucci to an extent, and I normally don't like villain characters. Overall I found the beginning when Jolyne and her friends were still in prison to be a bit slow, but everything after was, well, bizarre, but in all the right ways. I'm very excited to start Part 7, as well. :D
Forum-Signature.png
...Sooo
I'm a good way into Stardust Crusaders (episode 23~) and decided..why not try..making a stand?

The current 'prototype' name is 'Hinoryu Violet' (Hi no ryu is 'Fire Dragon', I believe if dumb Google Translate hasn't failed me again-This is a PROTOTYPE NAME) and I'm kinda wanting to try involving the Tarot card 'Page of Cups'. (I looked at a set of tarot cards, and felt a connection with Page of Cups. Looked up its meaning and it fit me perfectly?!???)
Still trying to figure out powers, stats, and finalize its appearance.
http://oi67.tinypic.com/15n69h2.jpg

any advice/ideas?
...Sooo
I'm a good way into Stardust Crusaders (episode 23~) and decided..why not try..making a stand?

The current 'prototype' name is 'Hinoryu Violet' (Hi no ryu is 'Fire Dragon', I believe if dumb Google Translate hasn't failed me again-This is a PROTOTYPE NAME) and I'm kinda wanting to try involving the Tarot card 'Page of Cups'. (I looked at a set of tarot cards, and felt a connection with Page of Cups. Looked up its meaning and it fit me perfectly?!???)
Still trying to figure out powers, stats, and finalize its appearance.
http://oi67.tinypic.com/15n69h2.jpg

any advice/ideas?
@Shadria First, let's look at the meaning of the card!

..."The Page of Cups signifies the beginning of a creative project or venture. It is an indication that there is creative energy trying to burst forth into your consciousness. Explore this newfound creativity through art, drama, dance, etc."

I'm thinking that it could be a stand that drastically improves creative thoughts and actions, to the point where you could, say, draw something in the air and materialize it.

It could also have abilities based off of the appearance of the card? The man in the Page of Cups is holding a fish in the cup that appears to be speaking to him. Maybe it could allow inanimate objects to speak or it could cause vivid hallucinations in which the affected person(s) are able to talk to and interact with things that you normally wouldn't.

Those are my thoughts!
@Shadria First, let's look at the meaning of the card!

..."The Page of Cups signifies the beginning of a creative project or venture. It is an indication that there is creative energy trying to burst forth into your consciousness. Explore this newfound creativity through art, drama, dance, etc."

I'm thinking that it could be a stand that drastically improves creative thoughts and actions, to the point where you could, say, draw something in the air and materialize it.

It could also have abilities based off of the appearance of the card? The man in the Page of Cups is holding a fish in the cup that appears to be speaking to him. Maybe it could allow inanimate objects to speak or it could cause vivid hallucinations in which the affected person(s) are able to talk to and interact with things that you normally wouldn't.

Those are my thoughts!
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Josuuke those are great ideas! I was leaning towards 'creating something' (in my original idea, it was through using precise flaming strokes to 'paint' the item) but your version simplifies the idea and makes it easier for me to figure out. And the hallucinations are great too, but who to affect..the user, for good information..or to the enemy, to confuse and trap...? Heheh~
@Josuuke those are great ideas! I was leaning towards 'creating something' (in my original idea, it was through using precise flaming strokes to 'paint' the item) but your version simplifies the idea and makes it easier for me to figure out. And the hallucinations are great too, but who to affect..the user, for good information..or to the enemy, to confuse and trap...? Heheh~
Hey, cool, this thread exists. Admittedly, I'm kinda new to the series and I've only ever watched the anime. It's certainly one of the more unique anime I've ever seen. I got in it for the memes honestly.

Anyways, has anybody seen the abridged series by Antfish? It's one of my favorites.
Hey, cool, this thread exists. Admittedly, I'm kinda new to the series and I've only ever watched the anime. It's certainly one of the more unique anime I've ever seen. I got in it for the memes honestly.

Anyways, has anybody seen the abridged series by Antfish? It's one of my favorites.
@DirkJake
@nidoarisato
@playerpichu
@YaBoiGuzma
@Crazyassbat
@Shadria
@thesmallestshark
@DetectiveMetta
@Hawkefrost

Because there are so many fandragons, I think that we should vote on our favorites from each part! Thoughts? Any suggestions on how to go about this?
@DirkJake
@nidoarisato
@playerpichu
@YaBoiGuzma
@Crazyassbat
@Shadria
@thesmallestshark
@DetectiveMetta
@Hawkefrost

Because there are so many fandragons, I think that we should vote on our favorites from each part! Thoughts? Any suggestions on how to go about this?
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 591 592