Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 591 592
@Josuuke

Sounds fun! To clarify, though, I'm assuming you mean we're voting on the favorite fan-dragons for each part and not the characters themselves? Lol
@Josuuke

Sounds fun! To clarify, though, I'm assuming you mean we're voting on the favorite fan-dragons for each part and not the characters themselves? Lol
Forum-Signature.png
@Josuuke

UUH, sounds good! we'd need a lot of fandragons to cover each part though and I currently have none! Do we search up fandragons and nominate them or?..
@Josuuke

UUH, sounds good! we'd need a lot of fandragons to cover each part though and I currently have none! Do we search up fandragons and nominate them or?..
vbbq61.png
@DirkJake

I'm thinking that we pick from the current pool and when more are submitted, enough to make a pool for a single part, we vote again, including the original dragons, if that makes any sense. Say we have a Jonathan, a dio, and a speedwagon, and dio is voted #1. He's the spotlight dragon for part one for a certain amount of time until two more people submit different characters, then we put jojo, dio, and speedwagon back into the voting pool, along with the other two!

@DirkJake

I'm thinking that we pick from the current pool and when more are submitted, enough to make a pool for a single part, we vote again, including the original dragons, if that makes any sense. Say we have a Jonathan, a dio, and a speedwagon, and dio is voted #1. He's the spotlight dragon for part one for a certain amount of time until two more people submit different characters, then we put jojo, dio, and speedwagon back into the voting pool, along with the other two!

tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
[s]I started Part 7 like not even a week ago and yet Johnny has already Invaded™ my lair[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29769644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297697/29769644_350.png[/img] [/url]
I started Part 7 like not even a week ago and yet Johnny has already Invaded™ my lair

29769644_350.png
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu [s]sw e ats b/c I've had my Johnny since January yet I didn't start SBR until April[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30131116] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301312/30131116_350.png[/img] [/url]
@playerpichu
sw e ats b/c I've had my Johnny since January yet I didn't start SBR until April

30131116_350.png
HawkefrostFR.gif
@Hawkefrost

It's okay, I had that skin in my hoard for a while. I was just waiting until I actually got to Part 7 to use it, lol. Nice Johnny fan-dragon, though! Very cute. :D
@Hawkefrost

It's okay, I had that skin in my hoard for a while. I was just waiting until I actually got to Part 7 to use it, lol. Nice Johnny fan-dragon, though! Very cute. :D
Forum-Signature.png
Nearly done designing my stand (and user), drew them together (the user being a child at the time) and..I messed up
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18740812_1797856170543841_3428734430797597916_n.jpg?oh=093cd61e59e99d78b26957ec22635245&oe=59BAE385
My brightness wasn't at a normal range and I made it all extremely bright! It hurts my eyes, I need to redraw them.
The user (named Joane Jonstine actually Brando, name changed by parents as a baby) is 10-13 in this drawing. I'm still working on her personality and stuff.
The stand, Violet Page, is a bit more finished however.
Violet Page is a stand that can create or destroy inanimate objects- it can not harm nor bring about living beings. Although not a big part about it, 'VP's ears do have slightly stronger hearing (which can prove useful when needed), and it grants its user the ability to speak with inanimate objects.
Its claws are like colored pencils, each being a different color: Red, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Blue on one hand, Green, Pink, Brown, Gray, and Black on another. The tail ends with a eraser, that can wipe out parts of a inanimate object with ease. This is often done as a means of escape, hardly ever as a attack.
To create, there must be a hard flat space for Violet Page to draw on- wall, floor, anything. The item in particular has to correspond to one of her colors (red fire hydrant, grey water mine, yellow rope, ect) as well. Once a item is made, it'll last until used, broken, or after a minute of no use. Depending on the base, the item will be strong or weak (glass and wood are weaker than asphalt, concrete, or metal based items) and will either last longer or shorter when used (wood spear broke after one toss, wood shield broke after 2-3 hits..but a asphalt barrier handled a car about to hit the user)
Destructive Power: A (Excellent)
Speed: C (Equal to a Human)
Range: B (Good)
Durability: C (Equal to a Human)
Precision: B (Good)
Development Potential: C (Equal to a Human)
Nearly done designing my stand (and user), drew them together (the user being a child at the time) and..I messed up
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18740812_1797856170543841_3428734430797597916_n.jpg?oh=093cd61e59e99d78b26957ec22635245&oe=59BAE385
My brightness wasn't at a normal range and I made it all extremely bright! It hurts my eyes, I need to redraw them.
The user (named Joane Jonstine actually Brando, name changed by parents as a baby) is 10-13 in this drawing. I'm still working on her personality and stuff.
The stand, Violet Page, is a bit more finished however.
Violet Page is a stand that can create or destroy inanimate objects- it can not harm nor bring about living beings. Although not a big part about it, 'VP's ears do have slightly stronger hearing (which can prove useful when needed), and it grants its user the ability to speak with inanimate objects.
Its claws are like colored pencils, each being a different color: Red, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Blue on one hand, Green, Pink, Brown, Gray, and Black on another. The tail ends with a eraser, that can wipe out parts of a inanimate object with ease. This is often done as a means of escape, hardly ever as a attack.
To create, there must be a hard flat space for Violet Page to draw on- wall, floor, anything. The item in particular has to correspond to one of her colors (red fire hydrant, grey water mine, yellow rope, ect) as well. Once a item is made, it'll last until used, broken, or after a minute of no use. Depending on the base, the item will be strong or weak (glass and wood are weaker than asphalt, concrete, or metal based items) and will either last longer or shorter when used (wood spear broke after one toss, wood shield broke after 2-3 hits..but a asphalt barrier handled a car about to hit the user)
Destructive Power: A (Excellent)
Speed: C (Equal to a Human)
Range: B (Good)
Durability: C (Equal to a Human)
Precision: B (Good)
Development Potential: C (Equal to a Human)
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Oh man I didn't know there was a jojo chat!
Oh man I didn't know there was a jojo chat!
azag_sig.png
I see there is a lot of discussion about fandragons, which all look really cool.

Does anyone have fanstands they have created? I love those.
I see there is a lot of discussion about fandragons, which all look really cool.

Does anyone have fanstands they have created? I love those.
azag_sig.png
@Lineko I just posted the one I'm working on >w<
@Lineko I just posted the one I'm working on >w<
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 591 592