Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Nature Photos
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Ooh lovely!
Ooh lovely!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Uh, I asked this a while ago on page 32, (you probably just didn't see it, it's fine) but may I be added to the pinglist? Thank you.
@ImpossibleJedi4 Uh, I asked this a while ago on page 32, (you probably just didn't see it, it's fine) but may I be added to the pinglist? Thank you.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Coolio <3
Coolio <3
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[center]@Amyatzu @NightRising @Hurricanesong @YoungAndMenace @LoveWolves815 @Viperia @Riverfish @Envy0 @OracleOreo00 @TawnyOwl @Rainforest @Ranmaru @Otokyo @AngelOfMetal @ToonKuriboh @Megan65 @BeeFuzz @Nemalu @Spottedleaf125 @Feldunost @GabuGabu @SkyyeofEmber @Dragonairia @LizardKing @GlassAnimal @Kazami @Kpribbit @stormqfox @Kattata @Yeehaw @Pecha @dragoncat24 @End3rStorm @TheNekoKid Sorry it took so long! Went back to college, I've been super tired and ugh. [img]https://s26.postimg.cc/9kwfeawx5/IMG_2025.jpg[/img] Crabapple tree[/center]
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
aren't you happy you have me to remind you?

Beautiful work as always! I love the contrast of the further leaves being out of focus, it gives so much textural interest ♥
aren't you happy you have me to remind you?

Beautiful work as always! I love the contrast of the further leaves being out of focus, it gives so much textural interest ♥
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
@Kattata
Yes I am, dearest Tata. ;)

And yes, me too! That's why I use a zoom lens for everything, my normal lens doesn't give that awesome effect
@Kattata
Yes I am, dearest Tata. ;)

And yes, me too! That's why I use a zoom lens for everything, my normal lens doesn't give that awesome effect
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Thats really beautiful!!

I hope everything goes good for you in college!!
Thats really beautiful!!

I hope everything goes good for you in college!!
Frankenstein3.jpg
@Amyatzu @NightRising @Hurricanesong @YoungAndMenace @LoveWolves815 @Viperia @Riverfish @Envy0 @OracleOreo00 @TawnyOwl @Rainforest @Ranmaru @Otokyo @AngelOfMetal @ToonKuriboh @Megan65 @BeeFuzz @Nemalu @Spottedleaf125 @Feldunost @GabuGabu @SkyyeofEmber @Dragonairia @LizardKing @GlassAnimal @Kazami @Kpribbit @stormqfox @Kattata @Yeehaw @Pecha @dragoncat24 @End3rStorm @TheNekoKid
Hey guys! Should I start this up again? :)
@Amyatzu @NightRising @Hurricanesong @YoungAndMenace @LoveWolves815 @Viperia @Riverfish @Envy0 @OracleOreo00 @TawnyOwl @Rainforest @Ranmaru @Otokyo @AngelOfMetal @ToonKuriboh @Megan65 @BeeFuzz @Nemalu @Spottedleaf125 @Feldunost @GabuGabu @SkyyeofEmber @Dragonairia @LizardKing @GlassAnimal @Kazami @Kpribbit @stormqfox @Kattata @Yeehaw @Pecha @dragoncat24 @End3rStorm @TheNekoKid
Hey guys! Should I start this up again? :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

ooo absolutely
especially because it's raining so much where I am I need to get my daily dose of nature and the outdoors somehow
@ImpossibleJedi4

ooo absolutely
especially because it's raining so much where I am I need to get my daily dose of nature and the outdoors somehow
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39