Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8565 8566 8567 8568 8569 ... 16199 16200
where is time going
where is time going
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
cat stop stepping on my keyboard please
cat stop stepping on my keyboard please
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
How much better I was at drawing over a year ago physically hurts me.

That no one will ever know or remember the person I was over a year ago physically hurts me too.
How much better I was at drawing over a year ago physically hurts me.

That no one will ever know or remember the person I was over a year ago physically hurts me too.
JNgbpVq.gif
Hee hoo, I'm a magical wizard with a silky beard that may be mistaken for Rapunzel's hair
Hee hoo, I'm a magical wizard with a silky beard that may be mistaken for Rapunzel's hair
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
I really don't wanna spend 100$ on an oil change tomorrow but I need a working vehicle cause work.
I really don't wanna spend 100$ on an oil change tomorrow but I need a working vehicle cause work.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
:)

feeling :)
:)

feeling :)
nzqnkq.png
Y’know I really should write
Cause first off I have a new character which will definitely help the middle from sagging and is really fun
But at the same time I have so much to do
Maybe I should plot out the story?
Cause I have a beginning and I have an end
And I have some plot points
And that’s it
And these characters are complex and have conflicting wants
And that’s why I love them
I’m just am really struggling with the passage of time
Because it’s been three days, 10k words, and a ankle sprain takes two weeks to heal
And the story is about them bonding and learning to love each other and also there descent into crime
So the time spent together and showing their relationship grow is important
Maybe after stopping this gang they can chill at the inn for a few days not doing much
But in these early days there relationship is just blooming
And I want to show this grumpy reluctant father and his son bond
And I also never want to use the word love between them
I want them to love each other but never say it
But it’s there and you know it and they would take a bullet for each other
I need to pace myself and their relationship
And I need to see how to work in the new character and how much time them bond together before he goes
And how long this story stretches over
And it’s a lot
But I’ll figure it out
Because I love these characters
And I need to see their story through
I think plotting it out would help
Y’know I really should write
Cause first off I have a new character which will definitely help the middle from sagging and is really fun
But at the same time I have so much to do
Maybe I should plot out the story?
Cause I have a beginning and I have an end
And I have some plot points
And that’s it
And these characters are complex and have conflicting wants
And that’s why I love them
I’m just am really struggling with the passage of time
Because it’s been three days, 10k words, and a ankle sprain takes two weeks to heal
And the story is about them bonding and learning to love each other and also there descent into crime
So the time spent together and showing their relationship grow is important
Maybe after stopping this gang they can chill at the inn for a few days not doing much
But in these early days there relationship is just blooming
And I want to show this grumpy reluctant father and his son bond
And I also never want to use the word love between them
I want them to love each other but never say it
But it’s there and you know it and they would take a bullet for each other
I need to pace myself and their relationship
And I need to see how to work in the new character and how much time them bond together before he goes
And how long this story stretches over
And it’s a lot
But I’ll figure it out
Because I love these characters
And I need to see their story through
I think plotting it out would help
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
You know, I never really did understand what they were going for in that episode. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Gravity Falls. Honestly. But when I had a few episodes on as background noise, I realized just how, unfair they were to Dipper.

When Grunckle Stan takes them all on a road trip to prank other Tourist Traps, Dipper practices talking to girls to try and get over his crush on Wendy. He wasn't trying to get a girlfriend or a relationship, if I remember correctly. Later on, all the girls he talked to suddenly appear and start accusing him of 'cheating' on them with the other girls and I just sat there like-

He.. wasn't? He was just making friendly conversation and hanging out. It was the girls that he talked to, who gave him their emails/numbers. That was them, never once did he ask to keep in touch. Maybe once, it's been a few weeks since I've seen that episode. But STILL. I felt so bad for him, he shouldn't of been put down and all because he just talked.

that rant went on longer than I originally planned but OOPS. I know I know, it's a kid show and usually I don't get this riled up. But I just felt like it was .... yeah.
You know, I never really did understand what they were going for in that episode. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Gravity Falls. Honestly. But when I had a few episodes on as background noise, I realized just how, unfair they were to Dipper.

When Grunckle Stan takes them all on a road trip to prank other Tourist Traps, Dipper practices talking to girls to try and get over his crush on Wendy. He wasn't trying to get a girlfriend or a relationship, if I remember correctly. Later on, all the girls he talked to suddenly appear and start accusing him of 'cheating' on them with the other girls and I just sat there like-

He.. wasn't? He was just making friendly conversation and hanging out. It was the girls that he talked to, who gave him their emails/numbers. That was them, never once did he ask to keep in touch. Maybe once, it's been a few weeks since I've seen that episode. But STILL. I felt so bad for him, he shouldn't of been put down and all because he just talked.

that rant went on longer than I originally planned but OOPS. I know I know, it's a kid show and usually I don't get this riled up. But I just felt like it was .... yeah.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I WANT MY CHICKEN PATTIES TO COOK AT HIGHER SPEED
I WANT MY CHICKEN PATTIES TO COOK AT HIGHER SPEED
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
I'm getting very tired of the art fight website crapping itself and not loading anything every time I try to visit my profile to upload or edit my characters.

The site owner should really invest in a more powerful server, all the downtime due to there being more people trying to access the site than it can handle really takes all the fun out of it.
I'm getting very tired of the art fight website crapping itself and not loading anything every time I try to visit my profile to upload or edit my characters.

The site owner should really invest in a more powerful server, all the downtime due to there being more people trying to access the site than it can handle really takes all the fun out of it.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
1 2 ... 8565 8566 8567 8568 8569 ... 16199 16200