Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8545 8546 8547 8548 8549 ... 16207 16208
Parasite Eve s l a p s
Parasite Eve s l a p s
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2020-06-28 20:44:25" ] So apparently my constant need to chew ice isn't normal??? Don't think it's an eating disorder thing, though; it's just fun to crunch. [/quote] @BirdBagel Are you anemic? Craving ice is a sign of anemia. (Also I'm not stalking you I swear. You just say interesting things I suppose.)
BirdBagel wrote on 2020-06-28 20:44:25:
So apparently my constant need to chew ice isn't normal??? Don't think it's an eating disorder thing, though; it's just fun to crunch.

@BirdBagel

Are you anemic? Craving ice is a sign of anemia.

(Also I'm not stalking you I swear. You just say interesting things I suppose.)
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
it's unhealthy coping mechanism time y'all!
and you wonder why I don't feel like a human HAH funny
it's unhealthy coping mechanism time y'all!
and you wonder why I don't feel like a human HAH funny
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Geod Damnit I choked. That was a good run, too.
Geod Damnit I choked. That was a good run, too.
I just feel like selling a bunch of dragons in my lair and getting brand new ones to work with.
I just feel like selling a bunch of dragons in my lair and getting brand new ones to work with.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Commissioning a NOTP artist to draw your NOTP fan child [emoji=coatl winking size=1] "Who in their right mind has NOTP fan child?" I do
Commissioning a NOTP artist to draw your NOTP fan child "Who in their right mind has NOTP fan child?" I do
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
Nyaaaaah

How do you deal with a sibling who is disinterested with everything they like? They've given up doing all the things they do, and when I try to give advice it's like she doesn't even give a [REDACTED] about what I'm trying to tell her!

Cabin fever has you down, gurl.
Nyaaaaah

How do you deal with a sibling who is disinterested with everything they like? They've given up doing all the things they do, and when I try to give advice it's like she doesn't even give a [REDACTED] about what I'm trying to tell her!

Cabin fever has you down, gurl.
I'm happy to have Satan's UR. I am not happy that he uses the same dang r e s o u r c e s as Lucifer.

Like, boi. Why did your UR have to be Pride? I'm getting that icon though. You are very dapper, my guy.
It ain't that I don't trust him. I do. I ain't trust him not to gift me BOTH T7 and AC:O. Nugget's got that kindness in him and he dunno when he's being a pebble.

Still, it's valid. I think I've ascended from console to PC gamer. Except Tomb Raider, maybe? Ugh. I wish I could stand piranhas in SoTR. I'll never 100% it because that ONE CHEST is guarded by like 3 schools of piranhas AND I CAN'T DODGE 'EM BECAUSE I'M DUMB.
I'm happy to have Satan's UR. I am not happy that he uses the same dang r e s o u r c e s as Lucifer.

Like, boi. Why did your UR have to be Pride? I'm getting that icon though. You are very dapper, my guy.
It ain't that I don't trust him. I do. I ain't trust him not to gift me BOTH T7 and AC:O. Nugget's got that kindness in him and he dunno when he's being a pebble.

Still, it's valid. I think I've ascended from console to PC gamer. Except Tomb Raider, maybe? Ugh. I wish I could stand piranhas in SoTR. I'll never 100% it because that ONE CHEST is guarded by like 3 schools of piranhas AND I CAN'T DODGE 'EM BECAUSE I'M DUMB.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Damn I have arm muscles. Now just need something to punch.
Damn I have arm muscles. Now just need something to punch.
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
I mean, it's not like I'm on lunch break or anything. I guess I'll do it.
I mean, it's not like I'm on lunch break or anything. I guess I'll do it.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
1 2 ... 8545 8546 8547 8548 8549 ... 16207 16208