Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7351 7352 7353 7354 7355 ... 16043 16044
My conscious mind doesn't feel stress or fear properly anymore and I feel downright sorry for my body, putting in all the effort of getting physically stressed for no reason.
My conscious mind doesn't feel stress or fear properly anymore and I feel downright sorry for my body, putting in all the effort of getting physically stressed for no reason.
Honestly, it's kinda sad how irrelevant Beach City became after the gem stuff got into full swing. The crewniverse tried so hard to keep them relevant in some way, but they just didnt have a place in the story anymore. Heck, even space pirate Lars ultimately ended up being pointless...
I love Steven Universe, but I'm really starting to see how mismanaged it kinda was

High school state-standard tests be like: "You need to pass these in order to pass your class! Oh, but we're not gonna tell you what will be covered. No pressure :)"

Honestly, it's kinda sad how irrelevant Beach City became after the gem stuff got into full swing. The crewniverse tried so hard to keep them relevant in some way, but they just didnt have a place in the story anymore. Heck, even space pirate Lars ultimately ended up being pointless...
I love Steven Universe, but I'm really starting to see how mismanaged it kinda was

High school state-standard tests be like: "You need to pass these in order to pass your class! Oh, but we're not gonna tell you what will be covered. No pressure :)"

extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
I thought leaving my family would fix everything. The last few days have been proving me wrong.

Sorry this is heavy. But.
I thought leaving my family would fix everything. The last few days have been proving me wrong.

Sorry this is heavy. But.
[quote name="Fiotheleo" date="2019-11-30 15:19:08" ] Shiny buneary will be MINE [/quote] I DID IT. :D
Fiotheleo wrote on 2019-11-30 15:19:08:
Shiny buneary will be MINE
I DID IT. :D
JNgbpVq.gif
Who the HECK said "Father Science, Mother Nature"?! Everyone knows that they're lesbians and they're in love!!!
Who the HECK said "Father Science, Mother Nature"?! Everyone knows that they're lesbians and they're in love!!!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Wow. Ok then, just straight up ruin that for me. I ordered a nendoroid from a show i love. It's been for sale on Amazon for over 2 months now- I ordered it yesterday and get am email today from the seller saying they weren't supposed to put it on for sale until APRIL 2020. :))))) I was looking forward to getting that nendoroid SO MUCH, it was going to be the highlight birthday gift i buy myself, but no. Someone messed up and lead me to false belief. I understand perfectly well, that 1- it was an accident, but certainly an overlooked and stupid one, and 2- i'm getting upset over, technically, nothing, but?? What can i do, i was genuinely really looking forward to getting it... I guess, as soon as i get my money back/refund is complete, i'll buy a Figma OR Nendoroid of a character from a game? Gods,, I hope it's not going to be an accidental sale again... [emoji=spiral sad size=1] -------- [quote name="Sinver" date="2019-12-01 05:04:49" ] I'll be monitoring my email for my order like: [emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=magnifying glass size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]_[emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] ngl, that's me rn
Wow. Ok then, just straight up ruin that for me.
I ordered a nendoroid from a show i love. It's been for sale on Amazon for over 2 months now- I ordered it yesterday and get am email today from the seller saying they weren't supposed to put it on for sale until APRIL 2020. :)))))

I was looking forward to getting that nendoroid SO MUCH, it was going to be the highlight birthday gift i buy myself, but no. Someone messed up and lead me to false belief.
I understand perfectly well, that
1- it was an accident, but certainly an overlooked and stupid one,
and 2- i'm getting upset over, technically, nothing, but?? What can i do, i was genuinely really looking forward to getting it...

I guess, as soon as i get my money back/refund is complete, i'll buy a Figma OR Nendoroid of a character from a game? Gods,, I hope it's not going to be an accidental sale again...
Sinver wrote on 2019-12-01 05:04:49:
I'll be monitoring my email for my order like:
_
ngl, that's me rn
[img]https://i.imgur.com/c4jt321.png[/img]
c4jt321.png
Cursed thought:

Disney Infinity, but Chicken Little and his dad are in it.
Cursed thought:

Disney Infinity, but Chicken Little and his dad are in it.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I forgot its December! I can finally shave! ...Oh god, it's already December. Finals are next week [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
I forgot its December! I can finally shave!
...Oh god, it's already December. Finals are next week
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Why is DeviantArt like this. It's bad enough that I can't change my avatar, but the stupid thing won't even let me delete the files.
Why is DeviantArt like this. It's bad enough that I can't change my avatar, but the stupid thing won't even let me delete the files.
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 ... 7351 7352 7353 7354 7355 ... 16043 16044