Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7288 7289 7290 7291 7292 ... 16138 16139
Damn that really has me shook. I've never scene Full Metal Alchemist before but that scene, tore my actual heart in half that poor little girl-

My friend showed me that scene h o u r s ago and its still engraved in my brain.
Damn that really has me shook. I've never scene Full Metal Alchemist before but that scene, tore my actual heart in half that poor little girl-

My friend showed me that scene h o u r s ago and its still engraved in my brain.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
And in times when you can't take it, and you want the day to end,
Take my hand and you'll find... life is beautiful, myyyy friiiiiiiend!

Brb crying.
An odd request but I need Alan to sing more. And I thought nightcore was stupid.

Actually wait. I need EVERYONE to sing more. Singing makes everything better. FEED ME MUSICALS.
And in times when you can't take it, and you want the day to end,
Take my hand and you'll find... life is beautiful, myyyy friiiiiiiend!

Brb crying.
An odd request but I need Alan to sing more. And I thought nightcore was stupid.

Actually wait. I need EVERYONE to sing more. Singing makes everything better. FEED ME MUSICALS.
JNgbpVq.gif
I swear, learning about e girls is just slowly ruining alternative subculture for me, and I don't like that because I'm currently in the process of growing into my goth-ness. :(
I swear, learning about e girls is just slowly ruining alternative subculture for me, and I don't like that because I'm currently in the process of growing into my goth-ness. :(
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
I'm not gonna lie fam, these shirt designs look awful. Like, yes it makes for a good meme on paper, but would it actually look good on someone's body? Not to mention some of these look very last minute, like someone just threw them together on photoshop in 5 minutes. They dont need to be big intricate works of art, but at least something worth that 25-40 dollar price tag.
Also some aren't even sized or aligned properly and its driving me nuts the longer I look at it. Graphics on tees are supposed to go closer up to the collar so they'll actually show, not smack in the middle of the shirt its dESIGN 101 HOW DO YOU FORGET SOMETHING SO BASIC
I'm not gonna lie fam, these shirt designs look awful. Like, yes it makes for a good meme on paper, but would it actually look good on someone's body? Not to mention some of these look very last minute, like someone just threw them together on photoshop in 5 minutes. They dont need to be big intricate works of art, but at least something worth that 25-40 dollar price tag.
Also some aren't even sized or aligned properly and its driving me nuts the longer I look at it. Graphics on tees are supposed to go closer up to the collar so they'll actually show, not smack in the middle of the shirt its dESIGN 101 HOW DO YOU FORGET SOMETHING SO BASIC
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
It's such a fun time when I get the overwhelming desire to d*e out of nowhere lol.
It's such a fun time when I get the overwhelming desire to d*e out of nowhere lol.
PJb908Z.png
why are things
why are things
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
Not okay right now-
Not okay right now-
*.*.*.*.* Art shop~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2745089
Please click--PK5Va.gifkmlWO.gif
Dang it, if Green Eggs and Ham gets anymore popular I'm gonna have to cave in and watch it myself. I swear that one bad guy they won't shut up about is voiced by Lord Dominator.
Dang it, if Green Eggs and Ham gets anymore popular I'm gonna have to cave in and watch it myself. I swear that one bad guy they won't shut up about is voiced by Lord Dominator.
VGxuHXT.png
i can and will fursuit dance at eurofurence
i can and will fursuit dance at eurofurence
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->5NV671.pngffbQ31.pngOePaI1.pngunknown.png
i really hope this crappy weather goes away. i crave sunshine.
i really hope this crappy weather goes away. i crave sunshine.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
1 2 ... 7288 7289 7290 7291 7292 ... 16138 16139