Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7287 7288 7289 7290 7291 ... 16093 16094
I wanted to go OFF on the lady at work today, because she ASSUMED something, and I HATE people that ASSUME stuff.

And she ASSUMED WRONG!
I wanted to go OFF on the lady at work today, because she ASSUMED something, and I HATE people that ASSUME stuff.

And she ASSUMED WRONG!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
[quote name="scarywolf101" date="2019-11-15 12:46:55" ] i swear if one more person says '' uh oh stinky'' i will fine you come to your house and hurt you [/quote] [Size=6][Size=6][b] uh oh stinky[/b] [/size][/size] [Rule] Took off work Monday, and I am already dreading Tuesday. I'm hoping it's a quiet day, because I'm in no mood of coming back to a mess on my desk. It's like pulling teeth trying to take time off there. Already behind enough as it is.
scarywolf101 wrote on 2019-11-15 12:46:55:
i swear if one more person says '' uh oh stinky'' i will fine you come to your house and hurt you
uh oh stinky

Took off work Monday, and I am already dreading Tuesday. I'm hoping it's a quiet day, because I'm in no mood of coming back to a mess on my desk. It's like pulling teeth trying to take time off there. Already behind enough as it is.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Every time new coli-exclusive apparel comes out, I can't help but picture hoards of dragons yelling "Wigs? Wigs?" while leaving mountains of dead wildlife and Beastclans behind them. I know it's not supposed to be that deep, but I think I'm starting to see why the Beastclans want Dragonkind gone so badly [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Every time new coli-exclusive apparel comes out, I can't help but picture hoards of dragons yelling "Wigs? Wigs?" while leaving mountains of dead wildlife and Beastclans behind them.
I know it's not supposed to be that deep, but I think I'm starting to see why the Beastclans want Dragonkind gone so badly
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
I'm stuck juggling 4 difference things and I can get anyone to really help me with it..AAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm stuck juggling 4 difference things and I can get anyone to really help me with it..AAAAAAAAAAAA
why is frame by frame animation so hard to tweak

this is like bug fixing except you have to start from the beginning every single time
why is frame by frame animation so hard to tweak

this is like bug fixing except you have to start from the beginning every single time
XgFzLz3.gif
live fast, die hard, bad girls do it well, i say, going to bed at 9pm on a friday night after a day of helping people with small problems
live fast, die hard, bad girls do it well, i say, going to bed at 9pm on a friday night after a day of helping people with small problems
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
sorry to rant about this person in my life once again but uh...

what's that saying about red flags and rose colored glasses? or maybe the one about checking the bottom of your shoe? yeah either of those.

point is if everyone around you is trying to tell you this is a bad idea and that you're making excuses for someone who isn't treating you with the same respect that you've given them then maybe... listen...?

I just don't want you to get hurt again but that seems like the path this whole thing is heading down my dude :(
sorry to rant about this person in my life once again but uh...

what's that saying about red flags and rose colored glasses? or maybe the one about checking the bottom of your shoe? yeah either of those.

point is if everyone around you is trying to tell you this is a bad idea and that you're making excuses for someone who isn't treating you with the same respect that you've given them then maybe... listen...?

I just don't want you to get hurt again but that seems like the path this whole thing is heading down my dude :(
Never be afraid to ping me!
First volleyball tournament tomorrow!!
I'm excited. And nervous. But yeah. > <
First volleyball tournament tomorrow!!
I'm excited. And nervous. But yeah. > <
tDeKDnH.png
I've got... two tickets to Parasite, two tickets to Paraaaasite.

I don't, but I'd absolutely sing that if I did.
I've got... two tickets to Parasite, two tickets to Paraaaasite.

I don't, but I'd absolutely sing that if I did.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
SHE'LL EAT A PACK OF SCENTED CANDLES.

SHE'S NOT AFRAID TO LICK DOOR HANDLES.
SHE'LL EAT A PACK OF SCENTED CANDLES.

SHE'S NOT AFRAID TO LICK DOOR HANDLES.
JNgbpVq.gif
1 2 ... 7287 7288 7289 7290 7291 ... 16093 16094