Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7051 7052 7053 7054 7055 ... 16064 16065
I'M SO HAPPY
I'M ONE OF THE ONLY MIDDLE SCHOOLERS GOING TO HOMECOMING WITH MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND AND NEITHER OF US ARE GOING TO WEAR DRESSES SO WE'LL BE INSANELY GAY
AND MY BEST FRIEND IS BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND GORGEOUS AND I LOVE HER, MY FRIENDS LOVE HER, AND THE WORLD BETTER PREPARE FOR THIS WONDERFUL BEACON OF SUNLIGHT AND FUN BECAUSE SHE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE IN THE PRESENCE OF SOME WEIRD AWKWARD ANGEL THAT HAS THIS ODD EFFECT ON YOU TO MAKE YOU FEEL AMAZING AND THAT SHE'S SOME PIXIE QUEEN OR SOMETHING I DUNNO I JUST LOVE HER

ALSO I WANTED TO SAY:
I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST
THE BEST THERE EVER IS
THE QUICKEST DRAW
THE TOUGHEST M A N IN THESE LANDS

*VICIOUS BANJO MUSIC*
I'M SO HAPPY
I'M ONE OF THE ONLY MIDDLE SCHOOLERS GOING TO HOMECOMING WITH MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND AND NEITHER OF US ARE GOING TO WEAR DRESSES SO WE'LL BE INSANELY GAY
AND MY BEST FRIEND IS BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND GORGEOUS AND I LOVE HER, MY FRIENDS LOVE HER, AND THE WORLD BETTER PREPARE FOR THIS WONDERFUL BEACON OF SUNLIGHT AND FUN BECAUSE SHE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE IN THE PRESENCE OF SOME WEIRD AWKWARD ANGEL THAT HAS THIS ODD EFFECT ON YOU TO MAKE YOU FEEL AMAZING AND THAT SHE'S SOME PIXIE QUEEN OR SOMETHING I DUNNO I JUST LOVE HER

ALSO I WANTED TO SAY:
I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST
THE BEST THERE EVER IS
THE QUICKEST DRAW
THE TOUGHEST M A N IN THESE LANDS

*VICIOUS BANJO MUSIC*
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Just cry it out... cry it out... in 2020 it'll hopefully come back... but different. Oh why couldn't he have had more parts? 5 appearances is simply unacceptable. At least he got an amazing 4 part comic arc. Oh all the memories it's taking away.
Just cry it out... cry it out... in 2020 it'll hopefully come back... but different. Oh why couldn't he have had more parts? 5 appearances is simply unacceptable. At least he got an amazing 4 part comic arc. Oh all the memories it's taking away.
ohhh all the skins are so good but only half of them tops look any good with my dragons because I always pick the weird ones haha

someday my lair and aesthetic will be soo good but only in uhhh 20 million years or something so until then I will just have to deal with my mess hehe
ohhh all the skins are so good but only half of them tops look any good with my dragons because I always pick the weird ones haha

someday my lair and aesthetic will be soo good but only in uhhh 20 million years or something so until then I will just have to deal with my mess hehe
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
Uncle Frank, you need to calm your ****-
Uncle Frank, you need to calm your ****-
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I want to write something for a school project, but I'm not sure what.
I want to write something for a school project, but I'm not sure what.
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
Ridgeback are illegally handsome and that is the hill I will die on.
Ridgeback are illegally handsome and that is the hill I will die on.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i cannot WAIT until i can look at the Jaws of Oblivion cards. i want to see Martin in another medium other than Oblivion npc so BAD
i cannot WAIT until i can look at the Jaws of Oblivion cards. i want to see Martin in another medium other than Oblivion npc so BAD
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
I don’t know what’s happened to that shadow ninja vs pirate zombie monkeys game, but I sure miss it. It was fun to play and a decent time waster.
I don’t know what’s happened to that shadow ninja vs pirate zombie monkeys game, but I sure miss it. It was fun to play and a decent time waster.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
dappervolk and will roland
dappervolk and will roland
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
I can either A) get no sleep and let coffee be my go go fuel for tomorrow or B) get good sleep and let anxiety be my main driver.

Too tired to care? Or caring too much that it tires me?
I can either A) get no sleep and let coffee be my go go fuel for tomorrow or B) get good sleep and let anxiety be my main driver.

Too tired to care? Or caring too much that it tires me?
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
1 2 ... 7051 7052 7053 7054 7055 ... 16064 16065